HomeCraft Gutter Protection - Chattanooga

Founded 2008 •

4.4

HomeCraft Gutter Protection specializes in gutter installations and gutter guards. We have a patented, 304 marine-grade, stainless steel gutter guard that is unlike other gutter guards. With its raised, diamond pattern, it will ensure that you will never have to hire a gutter cleaning company to clean your gutters or clean your gutters yourself again. Our gutter guard will protect your gutters from all elements 365 days a year and is guaranteed through a lifetime transferable warranty. Let us give you the peace of mind of never having to worry about your gutters again. Get your FREE, no obligation estimate of our gutters and gutter guards today! *All estimates are good for one full calendar year*...

UNITED GUTTERING and HOME IMPROVEMENT

Locally Owned & Operated United Guttering and Home Improvement is a family-owned company, we have been doing Gutters in Chattanooga and the surrounding areas since 1988. We are Licensed, Bonded, & Insured and our installers are mainly retired veterans with 20 plus years experience. We offer 5” and 6” seamless aluminum or copper gutters made on-site in a variety of colors. We use premium grade materials, with a 50 YEAR PAINT WARRANTY and a TWO YEAR WORKMANSHIP WARRANTY on all projects. We have several options to chose from in gutter guards to make maintenance a breeze and safer for our customers.

11/12/2020

They came and did the work when they said they would. They were quick and professional and had some really great prices. I would hire them again in a second.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair

Thank you so much for your review! Welcome to the HomeCraft family!

10/10/2020

Met with salesman, he measured, and we agreed on a price. Salesman and installer, both friendly, installer arrived on planed date and time. No issues on installation. Took care not to dent or mor my gutters. I chose Homecraft due to I wanted Stainless Steels rather than the vinyl materials that would deteriorate over time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed HomeCraft Gutter Guards on my existing gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair

We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience! Welcome to the HomeCraft family!

05/21/2020

While they were on-time and the estimate was ok and the presentation was good, they did not follow up with us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need 25 feet of gutter guard at first level 23 feet at 2-story level.

CATEGORY gutter repair

Thank you for your kind words! welcome to the HomeCraft Family!

05/06/2020

Gentleman who cleaned the gutters and put on the new gutter guards worked very hard. Realigned the gutters. He was very polite; took pictures so I could see the new gutter guards. I was very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning and guards.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

Thank you for your kind words! welcome to the HomeCraft Family!

03/11/2020

Matt the sales representative arrived on time. He was very thorough and I felt very honest as my chihuahua doesn't really like people that much but she warmed up to him in like 10 minutes. The craftsmanship of the gutters are excellent! I'm extremely happy with the cost and the way they look around my house. The people that actually put them up cleaned everything up as you couldn't even tell they ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced and installed new seamless gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair

Gutter Protection, Gutter Covers, Gutter Repair, Gutter cleaning, New Gutter Installs

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing