Johnson's Pressure Washing

Founded 1994 • With Angi since February 2012

112 Hazelwood Dr

Hendersonville, TN 37075

Johnson's Pressure Washing Service, Is a family owned business, and we have been servicing the entire middle TN area, Johnson’s Pressure Washing is excited to earn your. Business, We use what ya call a Soft Wash system when we wash all Houses, With this technique, We can wash your exterior windows and window screens with out ANY damage, When We wash your Driveways, we use a Surface Washer, it leaves no stripes, and does no damage to your driveway, Bigger the driveway is, The better it is, but we also love them small driveways !! All estimates are free and most done right over the phone, With this technology we ha e, it’s pretty easy, but we will still co e out if necessary! We Specialize in Low pressure Soft Washing on all Homes, and always use the correct chemicals on your home, Not store bought that oxidizes your home, So when we leave your home, it’s perfectly clean and protected by the harmful sun and bacteria around! We are Lic & Insured We carry a 5 star review on Google and on Facebook. I absolutely love what I do, and it shows, We strive in Customer Service 100% So Give is a call today and I’ll do whatever it takes to earn your business!! Thank You Todd Johnson 615-596-7793...

07/12/2019

angela C.

Mr.Johnson and his assistant were excellent. Once i contacted Angie's List for the need for a pressure washing, Mr. Johnson called me immediately. He was professional and accommodating to my schedule and my needs for the house. On the day of the washing he let me know he was running late (so considerate!) (because of Nashville traffic); once arrived, he was prompt, professional, and gracious in doing the work. The house sparkles, the driveway is beautifully clean; I am one very happy customer. Excellent work, all the way around!

Description of Work
pressure washing the house and driveway

Category siding, pressure washing

07/10/2019

Michael S.

Excellent. He was punctual. The service was quick. The outcome was excellent.

Description of Work
Pressure washed the exterior of my house.

Category pressure washing

Thanks so much Mr.Shramke I really appreciate you!!

Joey B.

Good! They showed up on time, very professional, and I had no issued with them.

Description of Work
They did the pressure washing of the commercial building.

Chris R.

Excellent! They showed up on time, very professional, and they were very nice.

Description of Work
They pressure washed some porches and walk way.

Tom S.

They do it for 5 years and I had no complaints with them.

Description of Work
They cleaned my parking lot and vinyl sidings.

06/16/2018

steve B.

Todd did an awesome job and even offered to come back to clean a spot on the driveway once I have it draining properly! Would highly recommend his services

Description of Work
House and driveway pressure wash

Category decks, siding, pressure washing

Volunteer exterior cleaning

Volunteer exterior cleaning is a new and ambitious company that offers driveway and exterior home cleaning services. We are dedicated to giving our customers the fresh look on their home that everyone wants and envy and we hold respect and integrity as our top priority. Me and my partner have both worked in the cleaning business for over 3 years. We value your business and look forward to giving you that clean new look on your home.

Vazquez pressure washer

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

Better Built Decks

Our mission is to design, and build your deck to fit your exact needs. With over 20 yrs experience in the industry, you can be confident that your project is in the hands of a qualified professional. We can build A variety of decks: new build, around pools, complete rebuilds, multiple levels, and we can use wood or composite materials which ever you prefer. Estimates are ALWAYS FREE. 5% Senior and Military Discount! I hope you allow us to bid on your project and we look forward to working with you through the process.

Ask For Details

Pressure Washing. Siding. Decks & Porches.