Finney's Plumbing

Founded 2014 • With Angi since July 2016

Family operated business, we charger per hour plus parts or supplies....

Benjamin Franklin Plumbing

Benjamin Franklin Plumbing - "The Punctual Plumber." Our on-time guarantee is one of the best in the country, and your complete satisfaction with both our service and plumbers is 100% guaranteed. At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® your complete satisfaction with both our service and plumbers is 100% guaranteed. Our on-time guarantee is one of the best in the country, and backed by highly skilled plumbers that are expertly trained and experienced to exceed your expectations. Simply put, when you choose Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® for all your plumbing problems, you can’t lose. DBA Ben Franklin Plumbing Addition ph # (615)244-5537. Award wining.

Lee Company

Covid-19- We’re still handling HVAC, plumbing, and electrical needs, while following the CDC guidelines. Servicing Middle Tennessee, North Alabama, and Southern Kentucky 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you’re working from home, teaching the kids, or simply maintaining a healthy social distance, Lee Company is here for you – just as we have been for more than 75 years. Rest assured, we’re taking all the steps necessary to protect you and our employees. If it’s on the “to do” list for your home, we get it done. In the midst of a busy world, your home should be a sanctuary. With Lee Company on the job, you have more time to enjoy your home – and your life. Lee Company keeps your home comfortable, safe, and looking good. Our team, from licensed tradesmen to professional handymen, handles all kinds of home services: heating and air conditioning, plumbing, electrical, windows, appliance repair, home security, and more. You name it; we do it. Lee Company has proudly served customers since 1944. Our team is recognized as a Top Workplace by The Tennessean, an Angie's List Super Service award winner since 2008, and an Ethics in Commerce winner by the Better Business Bureau.

Offers by Lee Company on Angi
Drain Monkey Plumbing

With industry experience since 1983, we specialize in diagnosing plumbing issues and fixing them the first time. Any fixtures, leaks, toilet repairs, water heater (gas or electric), water lines, garbage disposals, drains, faucet repair or replacement, and so much more. This is all I do and I am prompt and efficient. I guarantee your satisfaction and I won’t leave until the job is done right. I pride myself on the quality work I provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out the services I offer and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

02/13/2021

James was prompt and knowledgable. He was able to resolve our issue and did provided options so we could decide how to move forward (with his recommendation to remove an option that was causing the ongoing leak issue). He also increased our water pressure so we have better day to day operations. I would recommend James to address any plumbing issue you have.

Description of Work
Address leak issue with our water heater

Category plumbing

New construction rough-in, clean drains, replace water heaters,set new kitchen and bathroom fixtures,install hydrants, install disposal, install washer and ice maker boxes, replace existing service line,install new service lines

Septic tank clean out