Elite Installation & Design Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2006

4.3

20 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges....

MC Granite Countertops

MC Granite Countertops Nashville Warehouse, with over 20 years of experience is committed to providing customers with excellence in sales, fabrication and Installation of Granite and Marble Countertops, as well as Tile Backsplash for your Kitchen or Bathroom project. Our main objective is to maintain top quality, professionalism and produce an enjoyable experience for our Clients. From Small to large projects, you can count with MC Granite Countertops. Secondary Contact: Juan Lombera

Granite Transformation Of Nashville

Specializing in kitchen remodel and bath remodel, Granite Transformations can help you create your dream home! We offer granite countertops, quartz countertops, cabinet refacing and more! Call us today or visit our website for a FREE in-home consultation!

VMC Tile

We are a responsible remodeling company. We have years of experience and are licensed and insured. We can talk you through the whole process and help with building your dream home.

11/15/2017

Horrible Chris is the most dishonest, untruthful, obnoxious, person i have ever done business with in my life.

Description of Work
Building a 7" x 4" riser to bring old hand rail up to code. Chris Brown never finished the job. And he double the price.

Category marble & granite

12/15/2015

Description of Work
installed Quartz countertops and under mount sink

Category countertops

09/27/2014

They are very good. I am happy with the product. It was kind of pricey but it was worth the price.

Description of Work
They installed counter top in my kitchen and bathroom.

05/09/2013

They are getting ready to cut me a couple of pieces that I'm going to use for speaker stands. They are going to put a lifetime seal on all the granite. It was entry level granite and there is a lot of granite. A couple of high end home builders recommended them. They came out and measured. I went out there several times to try to get the right slab. It looks great and I have gotten several compliments. They were great. I have recommended them to a couple of friends.

Description of Work
I used Elite Granite to put the granite in my kitchen and two bathrooms.

08/26/2012

I took a drawing of my kitchen countertops with measurements to their Mount Juliet store and they gave me an estimate telling me the price may change based on their actual laser measurements. I checked with two other granite places in person. One did not have the granite I wanted and the other was much more expensive and not as nice. Also, Elite does not charge extra for the Ogee edge treatment as all the others do. (I had checked many online before chosing the ones to visit in person. I also checked Lowes and Home Depot.) I called Elite and scheduled the job. It was a 3-day process. Tear-out, fabricate, install. They called the morning of the tear-out to let me know exactly what time they would be there. The young man was very nice, did the tear out, took the measurements and pointed out a couple of things I had not taken into consideration (ie the wall plugs and height of backsplash). I was only off a couple of square feet. They requested half up-front. The remainder to be paid when the job was complete. They again called the morning of the install to let me know what time they would arrive. The install went without a hitch. The installers were extremely nice and professional. Before leaving they asked if I had any questionsand explained care of the granite (basically carefree!). The countertops are beautiful! I couldn't be more pleased. Please note: You have to get your own plumber to do the hook-ups afterward. This was true of all the companies I checked.All the companies I checked have sinks and faucets available, but if you are using your own sink and faucet, they must be available before cut-outs to the granite are made.

Description of Work
Installation of granite countertops in kitchen (included tear-out and removal of old countertops).

Category marble & granite

06/20/2006

Chris Brown who owns this company is very informative and told us what exactly their products can or can not do. He explained why certain edges cost more. I am very pleased with the results by Elite.

Description of Work
Elite Installation put in granite countertops and a vanity top for two bathrooms.

Countertops