Chem-Scape Pest Control Termite & Lawn Care

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2012

Additional contact names - Tommy Holt, Jacob Stanfill, Chance Stanfill, Kim Pittman, Jeremy Cooke, Patrick Waddell & Tommy Pittman. Additional emails - stanfill.jacob@gmail.com, chancestanfill@gmail.com, kpittman.chemscape@gmail.com, Jeremy@chemscape.net, Patrick@chemscape.net & tpittman.chemscape@gmail.com. Cost is determined by the job....

Landscape Rayo

We work as a team,we do the job the best we can and we like to be responsible for all work

Premier Landscape Lighting

Premier Landscape Lighting can light up the exterior of your home or commercial property with ease. All our outdoor lighting services are available at highly competitive prices. Locally owned and serving all of middle Tennessee since 2017. We always complete our work efficiently and in a timely fashion, Please ask us about our military discount. http://www.LightTN.com (615) 685-5050

Sunshine Pools and Patios

At Sunshine Pools and Patios, we take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and the customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

02/20/2017

A little late. Tried to hire them but they never came back with the contract as agreed upon. Not reliable for this very reason.

Description of Work
Estimate for pest control, termite contract.

08/12/2014

06/09/2014

Description of Work
I am pleased with the service provided, and the price was right too.

Category pest control,lawn service,tree service

07/10/2013

I was very pleased with that company. I have been using them for over a year now. I am currently only using the pest control. The stuff they use in my house is completely safe. I never had them re-do anything. On the lawn treatment you wait 24 hours before letting the dogs run a muck. The outdoor yard service I know they guarantee, if you pick up the phone and complain they would do something to m...

Description of Work
Chem-Scape Pest Control Termite & Lawn Care did an exterior lawn treatment for those ticks etcetera and they do interior insect maintenance.

06/29/2012

It went well. Very nice and also accomidated for the fact we have dogs outside. They followed up and I would use them again for service.

Description of Work
Sprayed for pest and also put down a powder barrier

Category pest control

Pest control, indoor insect, bed bug treatment, termite treatment protection, lawn care, cutting and trimming, mulch, fertilizer, seeding, pruning and hedge trimming, irrigation, tree cutting, landscaping, excavating, landscape lighting, snow & ice removal.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal