All services listed Roofing &Decks and Porches

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

Tried & True Roofing/ Construction

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2018

Hwy 19 E

Hampton, TN 37658

Owner Philip Oliver has over 15 years of experience in roofing and other home improvements. As a premier roofing company specializing in residential and commercial roofing services, we are dedicated to providing customer service that is second to none. Whether you have a new construction project or need to replace an old or damaged roof, we offer roof replacement, roof installation & roof sealing services, we however do not do roof repairs because we stand behind our guarantee & cannot warrant roof repairs due to the different circumstances on each roof. We also build custom Decks and Porches, Carports, & other small outbuildings. Please call to schedule a free estimate. We will provide you with a full consultation to explain all of your available options so that you can choose the roofing, porch, deck, or building that’s right for your home or business. We will work with you and adhere to your personal needs.When it comes to a premier deck builder and home improvement specialist you can rely on, Tried & True Roofing/Construction is your go-to in the Tri-Cities region. We strive to save you both time and money by combining our use of roofing knowledge, the highest quality parts and equipment, and our dedication to delivering exceptional service. We will not leave any home repairs unfinished and until they meet your satisfaction. Give us a call for the fastest response, and be sure to ask out the special pricing we have available for metal roofing projects! ...

Projects

New Metal Roof & Deck project
New Metal Roof & Deck

decks & porches

202037601

03/17/2022

Patti Eastridge C.

Mr Olliver is one of the friendliest, most honest person I've ever dealt with. He is reasonable and keeps in contact, keeps you updated on all details. Answers his phone. You can rely on his word. He also has a BBB Rating which is an asset also. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Roof Replacements

Category decks,roofing

Thank you for the kind words I appreciate it. Hope to work with you on any future projects you may have.

03/29/2021

Christina P.

I had very specific concerns when hiring a roofer: price, quality, insured, timeliness, professional, and clean up when finished. Philip Oliver and his hard working crew exceeded my expectations in all those categories. I have a 100 year old house and I wanted a new metal roof. I searched angies list and better business bureau thoroughly, read all reviews and decided to give Tried and True a call. He returned my call in minutes and came out the same day to inspect and measure my roof. He answered all my questions and gave me a quote on the spot. I have a pretty complicated roof with alot of cuts and angles and it's pretty steep. So I was surprised with the quote he gave me. He was very fair and reasonably priced. I knew instantly after speaking with him I was going to hire him to do the job. His crew was incredibly hard working and professional. It took a few days but they worked around alot of rain to get my roof finished. My house looks completely different now. It's beautiful. They made this 100 year old house look youthful again. They cleaned up and took a magnet all the way around to make sure I wouldn't get a flat tire (which I appreciate tremendously). I am completely happy with the quality of their work. Alot of people knew I was planning on a new roof this year and I tell all of them how happy I am and recommend them to everyone. Someone even drove by my house and stopped in the middle of the road to tell me how amazing my roof looked. If you're trying to decide on a roofer, give Phil a call. You won't be disappointed 😊

Description of Work
Needed new metal roof

10/01/2020

Tammy H.

Everything was done in one day. They cleaned up after themselves and the roof looks great.

Description of Work
metal roof

Category roofing,home builders

Thank you for the review. I hope you enjoy & love it.

08/21/2020

Brittney M.

Had a appointment 08/21/2020 at 2 didnt show up nor did he give a courtesy call saying that he would be late or that he just wasn't going to show up! I need someone that is going to be punctual and he definitely is not!

Description of Work
Deck Addition

Category decks

I guess my response was removed. When you called at 2:11 he you told you he was on his way he just left a job &GPS said 12 minutes, you told him your dog had a appointment so no he didn't come. He didn't just not show up He got tied up with another homeowner getting an estimate. Ill just say Punctuality is hard in this buisness considering weather, a job being worse once tore into, talking & getting an idea of what a customer wants,ect. That being said if punctuality is important when hiring someone for home Improvements we are not the company for you. He Estimates & also does them thats impossible to do sometimes. We focus on workmanship & making the customer happy with their investment. Im sorry we dont meet your expectations &I hope you find someone that does to help get your project done.

07/28/2020

Donald Z.

they never showed up for their appointment

Description of Work
install piers under deck

Category home builders

Im sorry no one showed up, but we don't do that service. we either build a new deck or tear down an old one & build a new deck. we don't repair them because we cant warranty them

02/27/2020

Greg H.

Initial work was great, just need to finish the job

Description of Work
They fixed some but not all of the holes in my roof as agreed upon. Did not realize it until it rained again. I have contacted him EIGHT TIMES, on 10-14-19, 10-25, 10-28, 10-30, 11-4, 11-19, 12-18 and 12-31. Each time Phillip told me he would come and finish, but has yet to come

Mr. [Member Name Removed]im sorry your dissatisfied with my services but the $650 was for the sofit & metal replaced, 2- pipeboots to be replaced & caulk what holes was visible.I explained to you that when someone (not from my company) nailed 2x4's through your roof it made holes everywhere & there was no way to find every little hole in that roof & I have been out there 2xs i cannot keep coming out there & try find a hole thats leaking expecially for the $650 & with rain & snow it wont hold. The only way to seal every hole is to seal the entire roof. when this weather breaks i will be glad to come again & try find a hole.

01/25/2020

Terry K.

Phillip came gave us an estimate and then had the work all completed as promised. He and his crew were very nice and polite and did a great job. They also made sure they did not leave a mess like our last contractor did. We would definitely hire them for future jobs.

Description of Work
Replace metal roof and some rotten wood.

Thank you for the kind words & taking time to do a review. I love to know my customers are happy with my workmanship. Hope to work with you guys on any other future projects you may have.

12/10/2019

V J R.

I love my new deck. The guys a Tried& True were very professional. I am disabled and was unable to go out to our old deck because it was not safe. Now I can go out, sit and feel very safe. The quality of their work is fantastic. They even rolled a magnet over the ground to pick up any thing that might hurt my service dog. All I can say is GREAT JOB.

Description of Work
Decks and Porches

Category decks

We are glad you love you deck & love hearing from customers. Thanks for the hospitality you showed me & my guys.Thank You

11/15/2019

Shirley H.

Wonderful....These guys are well mannered and professionals.We are very satisfied with the work that they preformed.Our house is about 70+ years old.When they finished it looks like a entirely different house.They cleaned up as they worked and never left a mess for us to clean up.A good bunch of guys we enjoyed being around them.If we every need any more work done we will call them and have told a lot of people about them.We would recommend them to everyone.Thank you guys from Mike and Shirley

Description of Work
Reroofed a house

Thank you. We enjoyed your company as well. I love hearing from my customers & its customers like you guys that makes my job worth it. I look forward to working with you on any future projects you may have. Thank you again.

10/10/2019

Asa A.

Roof seems to be what we requested and paid for. As of today, it has been a good roof, and many people in the neighborhood have stopped by to say it looks great.

Description of Work
Roofing

Union Jack Tree Service LLC

We provide tree consultation, trimming, pruning, hazardous removals and stump grinding!

RCR Contracting, Inc.

Restoration Construction and Roofing contractors of East Tennessee. Experienced in metal, shingle, and commercial single ply roof systems. Kitchen/ bath and whole home remodels. New builds and additions.

Timberline Tree Service

We are a family owned business with 15 years experience. I specialize in completely and correctly, trimming,removing and view cutting trees of all sizes for a lower price than my competitors simply because I enjoy and take pride in the work I do. I can do tree view clearing, trimming and complete tree removal (including the stump at a lower price if included), tree trimming and pruning and trimming bushes, hedges and more. your satisfaction is our priority and our service has what it takes. we would love the opportunity to work for you.

05/15/2020
    Check, PayPal

We specialize in Metal Roofing, Asphalt Shingle Roofing& Flat Tar/Rubberized Roofing & Roof Repairs. We build Custom decks/porches or add a roof over existing decks/porch. Also remove trees that have fallen on or near your home, build attached carports, storage buildings, room additions & other home Improvements. Just call me to discuss your new project.

Install flooring, plumbing, remodeling, guttering or electrical work