Bailey Heating & Air

With Angi since July 2011

Additional contact name - Robert Bailey....

Black Dog Mechanical

Black Dog Mechanical caters to residential and small, locally owned business mechanical service needs. We have several NATE certifications, as well as EPA, TracPipe and Wardflex certifications.

Offers by Black Dog Mechanical on Angi
Superior Plumbing LLC

With over 12 years of plumbing experience, we are here to address all the plumbing needs you may have. We are a veteran owned and operated company.

02/04/2021

Charles H.

I have an outside heat and air unit, that i actually bought from Master-Tech with a 10 year parts and service from Amana. Unit stopped working 2-2-21, called Master-Tech (wouldn't even return my call). I called Baileys, who had someone here at 8 am 2-4-21, fixed all problems (and there were several). The honored Amana warranty, did a fine job and have my unit working better than brand new! Will not consider anyone else in the future. I wish I had done business with Bailey's from the get go. Great people. Charles Harmon.

Description of Work
Repair HVAC unit.

12/09/2016

Jim B.

They were excellent. They're extremely professional, very friendly, honest and reasonable.

Description of Work
They repaired an air conditioner.

09/08/2016

Jeff J.

Very Professional. Knew what they were doing. Fixed promptly.

Description of Work
Fixed issues with A/C Condenser.

12/08/2015

Joseph K.

Description of Work
Exceptional.

06/28/2014

Susan C.

Earl was great. Checked everything out and found a bad fuse. Replaced and total cost of $65.00. What a deal!

Description of Work
Fixed heat pump that was not working

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[member name removed], Thank you for the great review. Earl is wonderful, so glad he was able to detect and fix the problem so easily for you. If you need any further service, please don't hesitate to call. Thank you, Robert and Carla Bailey

08/20/2013

Mary Jane K.

Really helpful, had great ideas and helped with a problem we didn't know we had, not enough air flow thru one of the ducts.

Description of Work
installed new ac and heating and redid one of the ducts

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Ms. [member name removed], Thank you so much for your review. We always love to hear from happy customers. So happy we could be of service to you. Please don't hesitate to call if you need anything. Thank you, Robert and Carla Bailey

05/10/2012

Aaron C.

Our old heat pump had been dying for several years. This year it finally bit the dust. I had a friend who was going to install a new system for me, but that didn't work our, and I called Robert Bailey who I already knew from working with him on some commercial projects. He came by quickly and gave me a an estimate and advice. After that visit, it was around 10 days until the work started with the bulk of the time spent in removing our old ducting and installing all new. Our old ducting was absolutely filthy inside. Robert also advised us to install an HEPPA filter, which should help with some of the airborne pollutants in our house. The guys finished a few hours after lunch on the 2nd day. They took time to make sure they had everything right and answer any questions I had. They were all friendly and I felt fine having them in my home. I was very impressed with the detail of their work to accurately balance the airflow in our home, which is more complicated than one might think! Definitely will use Bailey's again!

Description of Work
We had a full replacement of our entire heat pump system and ducting. I've dealt with Bailey's in some commercial applications and know they do excellent work. They did a detailed job, clean up after themselves, and were friendly yet diligent in their work. Carla in the office is wonderful to work with! I will gladly use them again!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[member name removed], Thank you so much for your review. Always happy to hear that we have another happy customer. Please feel free to contact us if you need us. Thank you, Robert and Carla Bailey

04/17/2012

Paul G.

They were recommended to me. It has been a couple of years but I have no complaints. They came out quickly and did good work.

Description of Work
Bailey Heating & Air installed a heat pump for me.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your review. Please continue to recommend us to your friends. We appreciate your business. Thank you, Robert and Carla Bailey

04/16/2012

gary F.

They had a good reputation, their system was the lowest price for a replacement, I was able to do a 3 month payment plan and the service was excellent.

Description of Work
We did an install with a new heating/air system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for your review. Always glad to hear from our happy customers. Thank you, Robert and Carla Bailey

07/06/2011

Janice W.

They are so nice, professional. They come very quickly, even the same day. There work really lasts, I haven't had any problems. They will come out and check for any problems if you have concerns. They are very reasonably priced.

Description of Work
They worked on my furnance.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[member name removed], Thank you so much for your review. I do apologize for taking so much time to see it. Feel free to contact us with an problems you may have. Thank you, Robert and Carla Bailey

All Residential heating and a/c services, light commercial heating and a/c (service, repairs, installs,i.e.)