All About Dryer Vents

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2009

730 Spears Dykes Road

Greeneville, TN 37745

We are authorities in Dryer Vent Cleaning, Repair and Re-Venting. This is all we do and what we have mastered with over 25 years of experience. Call for more information on discounts and multi-unit pricing. Manufacturers & Fire Marshal's recommend yearly cleaning of dryer ventilation systems for safety and efficiency. Residential and Commercial, we can help you save money and time. Operate your dryer safely and to industry recommendations! In the Greater Nashville area we perform commercial appointments (20 or more units)....

11/10/2020

Robert F.

We are in the Asheville area and the owner (Bruce) and technician (Tom) came to our home today to fix a very difficult issue that had been a problem for years. They were able to figure things out quickly and fix the problem in a way that was never suggested previously. They were prompt, courteous, friendly and were very honest. Bruce wanted to make us happy and did a great job. We will definitely use him in the future.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent

Category dryer vent cleaning

Thank you for taking time to let us and others know of your experience with us. We are super pleased when we get to solve problems for our customers......we love what we do! Thank you!

08/01/2019

Laurence T.

We moved into our home in Knoxville. We didn't want to use the dryer as we felt the vent would need a cleaning . The technician came and he was very nice and seemed knowledgeable, but it took over an hour for him to identify where the vent was. Once he did that, he vacuumed from the inside and did not get very much. He felt the flap outside on the roof wasn't opening enough. He didn't want to climb on the roof, so he stood on a ladder, and with the handle of a tool, tried to jam the flap open. We were not happy as we feared an animal might get into the vent. we needed to call another service to come and he got a huge amount of lint out. I would not use this service again. We should get a refund

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Unfortunately the most difficult part of our job can be finding where a vent is. Understandably it is a mostly hidden system that is behind walls, ceilings and floors. And it is hard to know how many elbows, twists and turns it takes that is hidden. Sometimes the dryer vent doesn't even exit the home, it can be terminated in a wall ceiling or floor. We do have a detective hat we have to put on quite often! These things do take time to figure out and we appreciate your patience.

06/29/2019

Stephanie D.

The technician was very courteous, knowledgeable and prompt. He explained everything he was doing and gave me the opportunity to view before completing. Would highly recommend and use again. Thanks for making my home safe!

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

Happy to help and hear of another satisfied customer!

02/28/2019

Lorraine M.

Charlie is an extremely pleasant and knowledgeable man. He determined the best route and did a wonderful job for a very reasonable price. I will definitely call him again if the need arises.

Description of Work
My dryer is not against an exterior wall. I needed new vent ducting run from the dryer to the exterior wall.

Category

02/06/2019

Mandy L.

Charlie and his wife Marie came out on the same day within the hour of calling. They were professional, thorough, and took the time to explain everything they were doing. It felt like they were family friends instead of a professional service that I just called. I feel they went above and beyond and will be calling them annual for their upkeep services.

Description of Work
My dryer vent was sweating and had condensation leaking through our drywall in the garage from an unknown lint buildup.

Category dryer vent cleaning

Thank you, we all agree Charlie is a star in our crown. We are pleased that you are pleased and happy with the service!

10/10/2018

Georgia D.

Charlie was very courteous and professional. He was able to come to our job in a very reasonable amount of time. He was very thorough in moving out a stack washer and dryer unit and cleaning all around, including the top of the stack , which I could never reach. He inspected our installation and recommended replacing the connecting duct work, which was leaking a lot of fuzz and dust. Then he went outside, climbed a ladder with equipment and cleaned all of the lint in the duct outside, by blowing it from the inside. He did the same with our other dryer on the lower level. We were completely satisfied with his work. He left both areas neat and tidy! Great job!

Description of Work
Charlie and his wife cleaned 2 dryer vents at our house. Both were located on the backside of our house about 20 feet and 10 feet in the air.

Category dryer vent cleaning

Thank you, your comments are much appreciated!

05/09/2018

Darcie C.

FANTASTIC!!! Charlie was amazing. Professional, kind, knowledgeable, thorough. We had a really hard fix and he was able to come up with a solution to best fit our needs. Would HIGHLY recommend! Thanks!

Description of Work
Dryer vent in a no access crawl space disconnected

Category dryer vent cleaning

Much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback!

02/14/2018

Sherry W.

Could not go too far because of location.

Description of Work
Clean vent

11/23/2017

J. R.

My clothes dryer was not drying my clothes and a friend recommended Charlie form "All about Dryer Vents" to clean out the duct work. I called them and Charlie stated he would be at my residence at 9:00 A.M. He arrived at 8:59 and cleaned out the dryer vent that went through the attic and out the roof. He use the right equipment to properly clean and unclog the vents. The duct work was loose in the attic and he repaired it. The vacuum cleaner he used was almost full from lint, etc. No dust or lint was left behind from his work due to the proper equipment and filters he used. He was very professional, friendly and courteous. My clothes dryer now drys clothes in less than half the time. The charge was very reasonable as compared to others and well worth the money. I am glad I hired a true professional to do the work.

Description of Work
Dryer duct was clogged from bottom floor to roof causing my clothes dryer not to work properly.

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from our customers!

06/01/2017

Debbie D.

I was pleasingly surprised at the quick service. If I could give a "AAA" for punctuality, I would. It so happens, Charlie was completing his work for the day when I called. I left a message, but, my call was returned minutes later. He said he was about an hour away and would be to our home as quickly as he could. As promised, he arrived within the specified timeframe and assessed what services needed to be performed, as well as cost. A new vent was rerouted (as the old one was poorly installed, ripped, ineffective, and dumping lint throughout the crawlspace). The new mechanism was much shorter, neater, and less complicated than the old one. Charlie was extremely courteous, professional, and ever-so neat. He was mindful of not scratching the hardwood floors and took specific precautions to not damage them. We discussed dryer maintenance, as well. I would definitely hire "All About Dryer Vents" again. This is all they do, which makes them a standout specialty service.

Description of Work
New dryer vent installed and clean-out.

Category dryer vent cleaning

Thank you, your time is valued and we thank you for telling us of your experience!

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Dryer vent cleaning, repair & re-venting. We don't clean your windows or carpet, nor your chimney! We don't clean ac ducts (they are a totally different system, without lint and considerable condensation traveling through it) all we do is dyer vents. Our reviews can explain. Specialized equipment and experience our vehicles only contain dryer vent cleaning and repair equipage....it's all we do! Don't let anyone use a drill and a brush on your system, it only compacts lint and creates damage.

Appliance Repairs, Carpet Cleaning, Window Cleaning, HVAC Repairs, Chimney Cleaning