Steele Services

STATE OF TENNESSE DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE AND INSURANCE
07/31/2020

109 East Ave Suite C

Goodlettsville, TN 37072

Since 1991 - We are a family owned and operated company, specializing in water damage restoration and insurance claims for both residential and commercial projects. We have over 20 years experience in the emergency restoration service industry. We work directly with our customers and insurance companies to mitigate losses to property. Navigating a water damage can be stressful. Allow Scott to walk through the process with you and explain each step to ensure that you get back to living normally as soon as possible. He will work with you and your insurance company, easing the burden on you and making sure you receive the full benefits your insurance should be covering. Our # 1 goal is to prevent further loss to your home or business and to provide you with excellent quality workmanship....

water damage restoration (9)flooring (4)drywall (4)home remodeling (3)plumbers (3)woodworking (2)tile installation (2)cabinet makers (2)basement remodeling (1)

11/14/2019

Alex N.

Everything went well. Great to work with.

Description of Work
Water and Smoke Damage

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. I’m glad Steele Services could assist you with your project. Please let us know if we can be of assistance to you in the future.

05/31/2019

Marcus M.

Scott and his team did an excellent job working with a concern I had for months. I could not find many people to help me with the wall restoration issue that I had with a header wall that rotted in between a brick wall and dry wall. Steele services was really informative and strategic in finding a way to fix it and did on time, within budget and good quality. I appreciate them and would use them again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Rotted wall removal and reatoration

Category drywall,picture framing,remodeling,water damage restoration

Work Completed On 05/30/2019

[Member Name Removed] It was a pleasure working with you. I’m glad Steele Services could assist you with your project. Please let us know if we can be of assistance to you in the future.

04/26/2019

Damien M.

Excellent service. He was very knowledgeable with dealings with insurance company on my claim. He took care of all my needs to fix the issue and ways to keep it from happening again.

Description of Work
Water damage from hvac unit in basement

Category remodeling,water damage restoration,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 04/16/2000

Thank you so much Mr. [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working for you. If you need anything else in the future, please don't hesitate to call us.

04/26/2019

Stephanie H.

Amazing. He was quick to respond and worked with my insurance company. I couldn’t have asked for a better company. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Water damage

Work Completed On 03/22/2019

Thank you! [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure working for you. If you need our services in the future, please give us a call.

04/25/2019

Frank E.

It was fine. They did a good job.

Description of Work
They did a remodeled of my house that part of it was flooded.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 02/15/2018

Thank you! [Member Name Removed] I hope you and your wife are doing well.

12/20/2016

Sandy B.

They done a excellent job. Would definatelly rehire in the future

Description of Work
Floor joists replaced an beams put across bottom of floor

Category flooring contractor,water damage restoration

Work Completed On 12/20/2016

07/09/2015

Suzanne S.

Description of Work
water damage due to broken hot water tank. Had to replace flooring, tiles and some painting.

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,water damage restoration,woodworking,home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/07/2014

11/20/2014

Kelley C.

Our overall experience with Scott and his team was first rate. They showed up when they said they would and communicated with me on a regular basis to keep me informed of the works progress.

Description of Work
Had water damage from a bad pipe in the master bedroom. Scott and his team came in and quickly got the problem under control and then made all the repairs.

Category drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,water damage restoration,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/10/2014

10/08/2014

Kym F.

We noticed a burst pipe under our cabin and immediately called Steele Services. They arrived same day and took care of the leak. The next day they were out to assess damages and start the process we would need to go through with insurance to get everything back to the way it was before the leak. They started to work getting everything torn out then brought in machines to dry everything. After that came the rebuild, which was fabulous! They made the whole process easy on me by dealing with all of the insurance aspects and the final product was extremely well done.

Description of Work
Repaired broken pipe, replaced subfloor, drywall, hardwood, tile, and cabinetry

Work Completed On 04/13/2014

03/19/2014

Kym F.

Due to the extreme cold we had a main line break underground. We discovered the leak on a Sunday, and called Steele Services. I had planned to be in line for Monday since it was late on a Sunday and bitterly cold. Instead he drove over to make sure it was something that could last overnight and cut off the water supply to the area. The next day was cold, windy, and raining. They made it back out to fix everything promptly despite the weather. They work promptly and efficiently. I have used many repair services over the years, Steele Services is where I will continue call for any repairs in the future.

Description of Work
Replaced burst pipe underground.

Work Completed On 01/29/2014

Thank you so much [Member name removed]! I'm so glad everything worked out! We are on call 24/7 to respond to our customer's needs. We look forward to continuing to work with you on other projects in the future!

Water Damage Specialist, Water Damage Mitigation and Restoration, Structural Drying, Water Extraction, Water Damage Cleanup, Water Removal Recovery, Disaster Recovery Services

General contracting, repair services not pertaining to water damage or general repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard