CSSI Flooring & Carpet Care

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2014

766 Rivergate Pkwy

Goodlettsville, TN 37072

We are family owned and operated flooring services company, dedicated to providing our customers with superior overall service. We sell, install and clean carpet to give you a one stop shop service. Stop by today! As a family owned and operated flooring company our experience and knowledge will give you peace of mind as you select your new floor. Whether you are in the market for hardwood, tile or carpet we have what you want and are dedicated to providing our residential customers with superior overall service. When the time comes to clean your floor, we are here to provide excellent carpet cleaning services. We will take the time to give you preventive tips to help make your clean carpet look last longer. Contact us or stop in today and experience a flooring store that cares about what you stand on today!...

05/16/2018

Joseph V.

Very nice work. On time and professional. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

06/13/2015

Carol S.

These people were great to work with and have something that is rarely experienced in businesses- integrity. They did a really good job.

Description of Work
Replaced carpet and vinyl.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

06/09/2015

Celisa E.

They are reasonably priced. They are locally owned and operated. They really compete with quality and price with from the big buck stores. They are good people and excellent. Everybody is professional. They arrive on time and they see what they are going to do.

Description of Work
I used CCSI for carpet cleaning.

07/15/2014

Jennifer F.

(Before I joined Angie's List) I found CCSI on the internet while looking for a carpet cleaning company that would take care of my area rugs for a reasonable price, they are not "oriental" rugs. I called and got a quote in May and took my first rug there to their facility. They did offer to pick up for an additional fee, but i opted to deliver it myself. I told them the extreme situation of the rug and the dog urine they would be dealing with and they understood. They kept the rug for 2 weeks and did an intense thorough cleaning with pet treatments on it, even though I knew there was no guarantee it would come out. They did a great job and upon pickup 2 weeks later the carpet looked amazing and only trace amounts could still be smelled. I was so pleased with the results I took my second rug out there a month later and it was perfectly cleaned as well without the pet urine stains. All staff I have spoken to have been professional and polite and knowledgeable in their field. They are reasonably priced and offer many other carpet related services should I need something in the future. My only problem with CCSI was their response in calling me after both rugs were done. There was no follow up I had to call them to see if pick up was ready. They apologized both times, but also left me wondering if my rugs had disappeared in the shop which is why I received no call.

Description of Work
Cleaned two large area rugs.

Flooring Installation

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in floor installation services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Sir Grout Nashville

We provide top-rated tile, grout, and stone care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day. ***Please note: We are not a tile installer, but we restore/repair existing tile and stone surfaces.***

Offers by Sir Grout Nashville on Angi
    Personal Touch Ceramic Tile LLC

www.personaltouchceramictile.com Installation and repairs to ceramic tile flooring walls and showers. Best warranty in the business using local manufacturing suppliers installing your product or yours. 30 years in the industry, business licensed and insured and all us here are US citizens who can speak to you about any project from design to completion. Many references and satisfied customers,you will not be disappointed.

Floor & Carpet Cleaning.