Gallatin Floor Fashions

Founded 1978 • With Angi since October 2005

Retail sales and installation of carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, ceramic tile & about anything else that goes on the floor. Residential & commercial....

Sir Grout Nashville

Sir Grout Nashville

We provide top-rated tile, grout, and stone care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day. ***Please note: We are not a tile installer, but we restore/repair existing tile and stone surfaces.***

Offers by Sir Grout Nashville on Angi

09/14/2012

The family that owns the business also works in the store and they went out of their way to help me locate what I needed. They even worked with the supplier to cut down the shipping cost of what I purchased. I will shop here again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped me find hardwood to match existing 30 yr old flooring in my home.

CATEGORY hardwood floor

10/14/2005

FANTASTIC. THE OWNER CAME OUT AND MEASURED AND GAVE US A VERY DETAILED EXPLANATION OF EACH CHARGE. THEY BEGAN INSTALLATION WITHIN 1 WEEK. THERE WERE 2 MEN ON THE CREW WHO DID THE INSTALL. THEY WERE VERY RELIABLE AND I HAD TO QUALMS ABOUT LEAVING THEM UNATTENDED IN MY HOME. THE COMPLETED JOB IS BEAUTIFUL. THEY ARE A TOP NOTCH COMPANY, NOT TO MENTION, THE BEST PRICED.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WE HAD BRUCE HARDWOOD (5' PLANKS) PUT IN APPROXIMATELY 1000 SQ FEET OF LIVING SPACE. WE PAID TO HAVE FURNITURE MOVED AND FOR RIP UP OF THE OLD CARPET AND ITS REMOVAL, AS WELL AS ALL OF THE TRIM PIECES NEEDED.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Carpet, hardwood, vinyl, tile, laminate, sales & installation

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available