Dyer Painting and Maintenance Company

With Angi since July 2015

DerekPalmer masonry

My specialty's are in the masonry business.I was raised in the brick and block patch I've worked mainly in residential,but I've also worked for commercial outfits over the years as well.Im a perfectionist I was taught if you do the job at hand correct the first time then you'll not ever be called back to have to fix any mess up's.Ive stuck with that modo over the years and most of my costumers would agree that's made my work stand out over others.I could be considered a HandyMan bc I was taught to pay attention and learn as much as you can and that's what I did so I try not to limit myself to masonry work bc I'm skilled for much more then just that area of the job.Ive been in this line of work my whole life and had my own small business since I was a young man. I hope to do business with you in the future and to bring happiness to your households.

Silas Remolding

We specialize in painting anything in your home, we have great prices and great quality work. Call us today for a free estimate!

AC Drywall LLC

AC Drywall offers a variety of services for all your drywalling needs including: sheetrock installation and finishing, drywall cracks, hole patching, water damage repair, and level 5 finishing ready for paint. Our service is quick and budget friendly for jobs of all sizes.

01/30/2017

It went great. We give them the key's our house,garage,and man cave when they do work for us.

Description of Work
Custom painting and hand rail to my man cave. They also built a custom cabinet. They have done work for me for the last 10 plus years. Besides working on our personal residence they totally gutted and re-did an historic building we own in Springfield TN.

Category contractors,ceramic tile,countertops,decks,drywall,remodeling,deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

02/01/2016

Glenn is such a professional. He never leaves a mess behind. He always cleans after he has finished for the day...even when he will be returning the next day. He is the most pleasant person to have around and I trust him and his work in my house with every job he undertakes. I promise if you ask his to work for you, you will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Glenn has worked for us many times and his work is exceptional!!! Never a flaw in any of his work. He has repaired our deck after a tree fell on it. He has repaired a structural crack in our drywall to perfection. He has painted rooms and ceilings. The last work he did for us was to install crown molding in most of our rooms. We have plans for him to return this year to finish the crown molding throughout the remainder of the house. His work is flawless!!!

Category decks,woodworking,interior painters

01/29/2016

Glenn was very attentive of our needs, had excellent communication and completed the work in a timely fashion. I highly recommend him to others.

Description of Work
They painted and built out a custom man cave in my home.

Category remodeling,interior painters

01/27/2016

He was very good. He did exactly what he said he would do. He took his time, was very detail-oriented and the finished product is beautiful.

Description of Work
They painted the interior of our home.

01/21/2016

Left in middle of job. Took paint and money. Rip off.

Description of Work
Mr. Soderstrom was to paint my daughters room completely. Drywall minor repair, walls, ceiling, trim for 700. Glen left before the job was finished taking all of my paint with him and cashing the check for payment. He has been unable to be reached. This is going to small claims court.

Category drywall,interior painters

[Member name removed] tried to involve me in insureance fraud concerning his project, I could no longer help him!

01/20/2016

very good, especially with the high ceilings

Description of Work
painting of 4 rooms and hallway

Category interior painters

Thank you very much for the reference [Member Name Removed], I look forward to being of jelp on your next project.

01/19/2016

Fantastic! I highly recommend Glenn for any repairs you have. He has refinished my driveway and deck, done concrete repair , kitchen ceramic backsplash,interior painting, and bathroom tile work. He is prompt ,clean and professional.His rates are very fair and reasonable. He stays on the job until it is completed to your satisfaction. He is the best handyman I have ever used. I would trust him with...

Description of Work
Glenn repaired a large area of drywall, sanded and painted in my wifes office. Looks like new and you can not tell it was repaired.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,decks,handyman service,deck cleaning,pressure washing,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed], as always it's a pleasures doing your maintenance, say hi to [Removed Personal Info]

01/18/2016

It went very well. They did great work. They were able to do the job that other contractors wouldn't even attempt.

Description of Work
Painting, flooring and carpentry work.

Category contractors,flooring contractor,woodworking,interior painters

Thanks for the opportunity to do your project [Member Name Removed], I look forward to helping you in the future, Thanks again!

01/15/2016

Description of Work
Repaired area after water leak. Drywall, paint and flooring in closet area.

Category interior painters

Thanks for the reference [Member Name Removed], very appreciated. Let me know when you back in you get back to TN, ill get right over and get your doors adjusted, Thanks again!