PAUL GLOVER

With Angi since June 2006

KC Landscaping delivers great service at a great price! We deliver a worry free experience from beginning to end. We are locally owned and operated and dedicated to providing high quality service. I offer a wide range of home lawn care services and I'd love to hear from you soon. If you're looking to get your grass cut then please reach out to me directly for a prompt response today! I look forward to hearing from you

Merryman's Custom Lawn Care is a family owned and operated lawn care and maintenance company born from a passion for all things outdoors. With over five years of experience we know that polite, professional and timely service is the key to success. We treat each and every yard as if it were our own. We plan to grow our business by offering year round services customized to each customer's specific needs and budget. We hope to add beauty to our community with our dedication to providing budget friendly services and 100% customer satisfaction. My name is Shawn Merryman. My family and I look forward to building long term business relationships and giving our clients a manicured lawn they can be proud of.

Specializing in LANDSCAPING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/29/2006

I would have to say his trim work is excellent. Paul Glover also blows off the driveway. I would refer him to others.

Description of Work
Paul Glover comes out every ten days to mow the lawn and to do the trimming.

Category lawn service