DON WOOD PLUMBING CO INC

Founded 1978 • With Angi since June 2007

4.1

Plumbing...

Earthscapes is a family owned and operated business and we take great pride in the work and service we provide our residential and commercial customers. We have over 25 years, specializing in landscape design and installation, irrigation, outdoor lighting, outdoor living spaces including paver/flagstone patios, fireplaces, fire pits, retaining walls, and outdoor kitchens. We provide estimates and consultations FREE of charge!

A 2009, 2018 winner of the Super Service Award, Chad Angus Home Designs, has been the premier home builder serving Nashville and surrounding areas since 2009. Chad Angus Home Designs specializes in custom home building design ideas, to custom home building, to upscale kitchen and bathroom remodels, to renovations and home additions. We are licensed, insured, and bonded within the state of Tennessee, for your peace of mind. Chad is the director of operations and is involved on each project. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality. Not only do we have an experienced and knowledgeable crew, we pride ourselves on the great work we provide – just look at our reviews! We have been pleasing clients and Angie’s List members alike for years now. Give us today to start discussing the home of your dreams!

09/25/2020

Always perfect, prompt, professional, excellent, worked with me.

Description of Work
They helped me with remodeling the kitchen and plumbing in kitchen and bathroom.

Category plumbing,home remodeling

06/02/2020

The plumber came on time and fixed the leak in 10 minutes. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Leaking kitchen sick

Category plumbing,gas leak repair

05/22/2017

It was a very good experience. They were able to come out the next day, which was fine as the pipe only leaked when the water at the bib was turned on. They were very friendly on the phone and called to confirm when the plumber was on the way. He arrived at the specified time and was very friendly, informative and did the work quickly and cleaned everything up. We would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
We had a leak in a pipe in our crawl space from an exterior hose bib.

03/01/2017

not well. The person sent did not seem to understand the water pressure/ flow relationship, He was looking for a part to replace and could not find it. He wanted to dig up my yard at one point and replace my service line (was not the problem), then he wanted to replace a valve, I got another plumber out the next day, who located the problem (water utility).

Description of Work
I had very weak water flow at my home, I need that resolved

05/18/2016

Excellent plumbing company. I've used Don Wood several times in the past and they are always on time, knowledgeable, and professional. More importantly, I trust them and I've never been disappointed.

Description of Work
installed new tub, sink, and shower connections on major renovation.

Plumbing