COLEMAN TAYLOR TRANSMISSION

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2010

Auto Transmission

Our inspection is FREE! No obligaatn what-so-ever. We recommend only the repair the vehicle needs and you know the exact cost without disassembly. Free Local Towing withing 50 miles with Rebuilt or Remanufactured Transmission. 2 Year Nationwide Warranty and 5 Year Warranty Available. ASE Certified Mechanics. Please visit our website at www.colemantaylorfranklin.com...

AAA Transmission and Automotive Technology

Since 1986, AAA Transmission Technology has been assisting you with all of your needs. Please contact us today - calling works best. Additional phone - (615) 812-2310. Additional contact name - Melinda Smith.

05/08/2018

They offer a free, no obligation analysis and were very thorough. When the transmission checked out fine (whew!) they looked further for the noise and discovered other potential issues, in my case a bad belt tensioner as the source of the noise, occasional misfires on 2 cylinders and a motor mount needing replacement. They were very detailed in their inspection and kept the vehicle long enough to ...

Description of Work
Diagnose suspected transmission noise

09/18/2017

They were as honest as can be!

Description of Work
I was told by the local Nissan dealer when I light came on that I needed a brand new transmission. They told me it would cost $6500. I took it to Coleman and they saw no issues and the car has run fine months later.

04/30/2015

Description of Work
He diagnosed a transmission problem and flushed out my transmission and replaced the fluid.

04/16/2015

Description of Work
Another mechanic charged us $137 to diagnosis our 2008 Mustang GT. He said it was a transmission problem and would cost $2000-$4000 to repair. We were looking for price comparison on repair and called Coleman Taylor. He recommended we bring car in to him, would double check the diagnosis for no charge and then give his quote. He found that it was not a transmission problem but a much simpler coil problem. He only does transmissions so recommended someone else. We got the problem fixed for much less money. Coleman Taylor did not charge us anything. That is what I call a professional and someone I would trust. If I ever do need transmission work, no one else but Coleman Taylor will do it.

06/24/2014

Fast service, friendly service, a joy to work with.

Description of Work
Went in to get my transmission checked. They ran test drove the truck checked everything out and didn't charge me a dime!

Category transmission repair

Free Transmission Inspections, Fluid Service, Transmission Flush, Transmission Rebuilds, Transmission Replacements,Repairs

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available