Blackstone Painters

• Trade License Expiration
  • 05/31/2022

341 Dandridge Dr

Franklin, TN 37067

With over 15 years of experience in the Nashville area, Blackstone Painters offers exceptional quality. Blackstone Painters provides a skillful job, one that has preserved and improved the look and value of many homes. Whether your project is an occupied living space, new construction, remodel or renovation, Blackstone Painters will make your project stand out from the rest. We specialize in interior and exterior painting. We also offer Kitchen Cabinet painting and refinishing, Staining and environmentally safe Low-Zero VOC paints. Blackstone Painters can turn any space into the room of your dreams. Fully licensed and insured. Locally owned and operated. Free estimates. Recognizing the importance of preserving our resources and protecting the environment, we offer affordable quality products that help reduce harmful emissions, fewer VOCs, waste reduction, and recycle....

interior painting (69)house painting (17)drywall (11)pressure washing (7)door installation (5)deck cleaning (5)wallpaper removal (5)cabinet refacing (2)

04/20/2020

It was a very good experience. Nathan's team was professional, on-time every morning, and did a very nice job. Even the clean-up was thorough. Also had some drywall repair work done in a couple of places and it looks better than it did before it was ever damaged. You can tell that they take pride in their work. We were very pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen cabinets were painted, some drywall work and had several rooms painted.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2020

08/15/2019

We had a big painting job, which included fixing some poorly-finished DIY drywall installation, covering dark walls with lighter paint, painting ceilings, painting over previously-painted paneling - 5 rooms in all, plus a walk-in closet and part of a stairwell. I selected Blackstone painters because, unlike other contractors, Nathan didn't try to lower my expectations regarding the drywall repair ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair and interior paint - several rooms

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

06/11/2018

Nathan and all his painters are professionals that I would hire again. There was good communication, a detailed contract, efficient work - just all around a good experience. They protected surfaces as my new concrete under the elevated deck and other surfaces to avoid any paint mishaps. They all worked well together and were happy to answer any of my questions. High quality of painting and stainin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stain new back deck, stain old front deck, paint shutters and all exterior wood on house

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2018

Thank you for your business and kind words! - Nathan Blackstone

01/19/2018

I can't say enough about Nathan and his crew! So professional and timely! They painted our entire house and it looks amazing! They stayed right on budget and exceeded our expectations. They were very accommodating making it possible for us to remain in the house during the process. If I ever have painting needs again I will call them first!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior of house painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2018

12/06/2017

My wife and I purchased a 3300 square foot home that needed paint. But it also had many stress cracks and drywall tape had come undone. I had never had a house painted that needed so much work but Nathan and his guys delivered with flying colors (no pun intended). Even with unforeseen drywall repair that was happening while they were painting, they still repaired quickly and neatly. Looks incredib...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceilings, walls, doors, trim, baseboards, stress cracks, drywall tape repair, drywall hole repair... a lot

CATEGORY drywall,wallpaper removal,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2017

Thank you for your kind words and Happy Holidays!

10/22/2017

Simply amazing. Nathan and his team were meticulous in the amount of time spent prepping the walls and ceiling for paint. My home looks awesome. I have honestly never experienced a more detailed and professional team in my adult life. I highly recommend Blackstone to anyone who wants a professional and dependable company to do work in their home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting all common areas in a 7000 sq ft house that is 10 years old.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2017

Thanks for your hospitality and business Stan. I'll drop off a hat, one of these days, while I'm swinging through the neighborhood.

09/11/2017

Very well! Nathan and his crew are terrific to work with!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior maintenance painting of windows, trim, iron fence and gate.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2017

thank you!

04/17/2017

Excellent. Nathan was very professional and responsive to our inquiries. He was very fair in his quote and fees, and gave us the appropriate updates on how the project was going when needed. I would definitely use Nathan again and would highly recommend him to any one who needs this type of service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed an entire whole house interior repaint (including ceilings and trim, and some small wall and crack repair work), and the deck to be stained and maintained.

CATEGORY wallpaper removal,deck cleaning,pressure washing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2017

03/09/2017

Blackstone Painters are incredibly thorough and take care to inspect/sand/prep all surfaces before painting, as quality painters do. In the past we had a less than desirable experience with a team of painters who simply slapped inexpensive paint up on the walls of our prior home in Brentwood, including our newly renovated master bedroom suite. There were construction-related dents in the drywall t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blackstone Painters did fairly extensive painting work in our 3 year old home that we moved into about 6 months ago, We had most of the ceilings (including the foyer) in our recently purchased 3 year old home taken from Revere Pewter to white. They also painted the walls in our primary living spaces. There were some water damage repairs from a winter leak and the normal dents and dings that typically occur when one family moves out and another moves in. He and his team also discovered some cracks in our family room ceiling that had magically appeared and they also did some extra work around some recently added built-in cabinetry. He will be coming back to paint some additional rooms, paint shutters, and repair weather damage to our mahogany front doors. In addition to vacuuming up dust, they actually mop the floors when they are done!

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2017

03/02/2017

Nathan and his team did a fantastic job painting our home. He always responded to any questions or concerns I had. His team did a great job cleaning up at the end of each day and they made it as comfortable as possible for my family while the painting was going on. I would highly recommend them to anyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting the entire interior of my home

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2017

Painting - Interior Painting - Exterior, Kitchen Cabinet and Vanity Painting (on site factory finish) FrontDoor refinish (stain and seal) Staining & Sealing: Decks, Fences & Driveways. Drywall repair. Weatherproofing. Eco Friendly coatings Pressure washing.

Carpentry