Abele Custom Carpentry and Remodeling Co.

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2011

3.8

I began as a finish carpenter in high end Belle Meade & surrounding homes. I now am self employed and do anything & everything from the smallest home improvement/ handyman jobs to the high end woodwork & hidden rooms, wine cellars, & spiral staircases. There is no job too big or small for my company! Most importantly, you will recieve quality work that will last & is guaranteed by a 1 yr. warranty by myself, as well as material guarantees! "We are Ready, Willing, & Abele to work for YOU!!!"...

Silver linings management

Silver linings management

My team at Silver Linings Management are dedicated to giving you the best results at an affordable price for the customer. We are insured up to 5 million dollars to help the customer know that his/her property is safe. We use a bio degradable soap for the safety of any plants and growth in the surrounding area. We promise a satisfied result else the money is returned in full.

04/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
paint and exterior maintenance around the home. through the 1st 85% of the job, I would rate a B in terms of what they did, communication, responsiveness/follow up, etc. the last 15% was extremely disappointing (F or D rating) as the work drug out on 'cleaning up' last remaining items and ultimately they did not complete the last 2% of the job or even return multiple phone calls, etc.

CATEGORY contractors,house painters

03/07/2016

More damage was done than I would have liked. The contractor was to have come back the following week to finish the job and install a new door and never showed up and stopped returning calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helped us get a sofa into a room upstairs where the door wasn't large enough.

11/07/2015

The 9 custom window frames were meticulously built with high levels of attention to color match and styling to fit the existing woodwork on a custom houseboat. Mike Abele spent time listening to my wants and needs, offered specific suggestions for the finished product and personally oversaw the work as well as participated in much of the install. Abele carpentry promptly returned calls, provided a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom built window boxes built to match existing finished woodwork in both style and color match.

09/04/2015

CATEGORY contractors,interior painters

08/27/2013

Great service and would call again for most projects

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed microwave in difficult area, sheet rocked walls in basement

CATEGORY contractors

Aain, I began as a finish (trim) carpenter in the homes of celebrities, doctors, politicans, etc... in the Belle Meade area. But as the economy went down and many were laid off their jobs, I decided to start my own business that would make me more available to everyone in middle Tennessee & allow me and my crew to use our talents far beyond carpentry. I have an experienced framer, painter, handyman, & I am a jack of all trades. We will do anything to your satisfaction the FIRST time!

There's little we do not do, but will let you know in first conversation if we cannot fulfill your needs, and will refer someone to you if we can!