Abele Custom Carpentry and Remodeling Co.

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2011

3.8

735 Sneed Rd W

Franklin, TN 37069

I began as a finish carpenter in high end Belle Meade & surrounding homes. I now am self employed and do anything & everything from the smallest home improvement/ handyman jobs to the high end woodwork & hidden rooms, wine cellars, & spiral staircases. There is no job too big or small for my company! Most importantly, you will recieve quality work that will last & is guaranteed by a 1 yr. warranty by myself, as well as material guarantees! "We are Ready, Willing, & Abele to work for YOU!!!"...

04/15/2016

RONALD S.

Description of Work
paint and exterior maintenance around the home. through the 1st 85% of the job, I would rate a B in terms of what they did, communication, responsiveness/follow up, etc. the last 15% was extremely disappointing (F or D rating) as the work drug out on 'cleaning up' last remaining items and ultimately they did not complete the last 2% of the job or even return multiple phone calls, etc.

Category contractors, house painters

03/07/2016

Tammy H.

More damage was done than I would have liked. The contractor was to have come back the following week to finish the job and install a new door and never showed up and stopped returning calls.

Description of Work
Helped us get a sofa into a room upstairs where the door wasn't large enough.

11/07/2015

Scott G.

The 9 custom window frames were meticulously built with high levels of attention to color match and styling to fit the existing woodwork on a custom houseboat. Mike Abele spent time listening to my wants and needs, offered specific suggestions for the finished product and personally oversaw the work as well as participated in much of the install. Abele carpentry promptly returned calls, provided an accurate estimate, met all expectation for high end finished carpentry and was on time each day as well as finishing the job. Highly recommend Abele Custom Carpentry.

Description of Work
Custom built window boxes built to match existing finished woodwork in both style and color match.

09/04/2015

Ron G.

Category contractors, interior painters

08/27/2013

Chris C.

Great service and would call again for most projects

Description of Work
Installed microwave in difficult area, sheet rocked walls in basement

03/25/2013

Mary V.

Very pleased with results.

Description of Work
installed hardwood stairs, hardwood floors, other custom carpentry, painted 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.

Category contractors, interior painters

Home Interior Installation

Firekleen

Firekleen is dedicated to helping you get through the traumatic and stressful event of a fire damage. With over 17 years of expertise, specializing in structural and personal contents restoration, we have certified restoration professionals to restore your home and personal belongings.

Artisan Custom Closets

We are a locally owned and operated company with over 22 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity and stand behind our work. We specialize in cabinetry installation, custom closets, built-in-furniture, and a variety of related projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients and we guarantee your satisfaction!

There's little we do not do, but will let you know in first conversation if we cannot fulfill your needs, and will refer someone to you if we can!

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Abele Custom Carpentry and Remodeling Co.

How is Abele Custom Carpentry and Remodeling Co. overall rated?

Abele Custom Carpentry and Remodeling Co. is currently rated 3.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Abele Custom Carpentry and Remodeling Co. open?

Abele Custom Carpentry and Remodeling Co. is open:

What payment options does Abele Custom Carpentry and Remodeling Co. provide

Abele Custom Carpentry and Remodeling Co. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does Abele Custom Carpentry and Remodeling Co. offer free estimates?

No, Abele Custom Carpentry and Remodeling Co. does not offer free project estimates.

Does Abele Custom Carpentry and Remodeling Co. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Abele Custom Carpentry and Remodeling Co. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Abele Custom Carpentry and Remodeling Co. offer emergency services?

Yes, Abele Custom Carpentry and Remodeling Co. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Abele Custom Carpentry and Remodeling Co.?

Yes, Abele Custom Carpentry and Remodeling Co. offers warranties.

What services does Abele Custom Carpentry and Remodeling Co. offer?

Abele Custom Carpentry and Remodeling Co. offers the following services: Aain, I began as a finish (trim) carpenter in the homes of celebrities, doctors, politicans, etc... in the Belle Meade area. But as the economy went down and many were laid off their jobs, I decided to start my own business that would make me more available to everyone in middle Tennessee & allow me and my crew to use our talents far beyond carpentry. I have an experienced framer, painter, handyman, & I am a jack of all trades. We will do anything to your satisfaction the FIRST time!

Are there any services Abele Custom Carpentry and Remodeling Co. does not offer?