360 Painting of Greater Nashville

Founded 2014 • With Angi since June 2014

****2015 Super Service Award recipient!!!!**** We know that the true foundation of client relationships is trust. At 360 PAINTING we strive to earn your trust and will work closely with you to transform your Vision into a Vibrant reality. We have built our reputation by listening to our customers and helping them to realize their desired outcomes. Residential and commercial services....

BREEZY PowerWash, Inc.

Full service pressure washing company that is Licensed, Certified and Insured and been in business almost 3 years. We provide House Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Guard Installation, Driveway Sealing, Window Cleaning and Wood Restoration. We have certifications in House Washing, Flatwork, Roof Washing, Commercial Cleaning, Environmental and OSHA. We pressure wash homes, businesses, churches, townhomes, condos, apartments, log homes, mobile homes, awnings, signs, patios, decks, fences, driveways, sidewalks, poolside, tennis courts, sports courts, motor homes, RV's, Horse Trailers, Fleet Washing and much more. Pressure washing your home or business is very important because it not only adds Curb Appeal to your home but also adds Value and most importantly extends the life. The National Association of Realtors states that a pressure washed home can add $10,000 to $15,000 to the total sales price. Our Quality is There AND Our Price is Fair. With BREEZY you will See The Difference. If Your Property is too Dirty For You, Let BREEZY Blast it with the Blue.

Offers by BREEZY PowerWash, Inc. on Angi
Clear Choice Window Cleaning LLC

I am Oscar Espinoza, owner of Clear Choice Window Cleaning LLC. We are a locally owned small business that has been servicing the middle Tennessee area for more than 15 years. Our services include pressure and window washing. We are a dedicated team and we are passionate about our work. We are professional and friendly. We understand the importance of keeping the best presentation in the houses of our clients for that reason we take all jobs, big or small seriously. Please feel free to take a look at our website at https://www.clearchoicetn.com/

Silver linings management

My team at Silver Linings Management are dedicated to giving you the best results at an affordable price for the customer. We are insured up to 5 million dollars to help the customer know that his/her property is safe. We use a bio degradable soap for the safety of any plants and growth in the surrounding area. We promise a satisfied result else the money is returned in full.

12/24/2020

360 Painting rep. arrived on time. A discussion of work that was needed to be done and pictures were taken. An estimate with pictures and complete description was e-mailed. 360 answered all phone call and e-mail questions. When crew arrived, again a discussion of all work that was to be done. When work was almost done there was another walk around to see any problem areas. When all was done and cl...

Description of Work
Cleaning, Prep and Exterior Painting

Category wallpaper removal,house painters

11/22/2016

They came to check the job. It was a big job because there was smoke damage. They never called me. I called several times and still never got an estimate

Description of Work
contacted them to do estimate for painting

Category house painters,interior painters

11/08/2016

Brent was very professional and his crew did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Repaired rotted and painted exterior of house.

Category house painters

09/24/2016

Brent's team led by Isaac did a great job. I needed to expand the scope and Brent quoted a fair price. I have dealt with other contractors who may have juiced the quote since I was over a barrel, but Brent was very fair. They did a great job in promised timeline. I would use 360 Painting and Brent again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Interior painting of entire 3 bedroom condo. All rooms. Also repaired prior water damage.

Category interior painters

[Member Name Removed] thanks again for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and your daughter. hope the painting assisted in selling the condo quickly.

05/31/2016

The guys showed within 15 mins of when they said they would, got busy with the tasks they had to do. In the end there was a problem with our ceiling ( not of 360 painting's doing, Brent came in and told us he would do whatever we wanted to make us happy. We'd been without a kitchen for a while and was ready to get our project done. We came to the conclusion it would be cool the way it is. I would ...

Description of Work
Brent's crew came in behind another company that really had our wall in a mess. They had to sand some drywall, did a good job with that. they painted over our zebra striped kitchen walls. The whole experience was great. Brent even told me he would get me a shirt and hat with their logo's. I'll advertise for them! I'm a big hat person.

Category interior painters

[Member Name Removed], thank you for putting your trust in us to paint your home. Your satisfaction is what we strive for. Owner 360 Painting of Greater Nashville.

Interior & Exterior Painting Services - Deck & Fence Staining & Painting, Trim Work, Sanding & Prep, Epoxy Floors, Faux Painting. Pressure Washing. Driveway Sealing. Small House Repairs. Wall Paper Removal, Popcorn Ceiling Removal. Custom Paint Work. Drywall Repair.

Home Remodeling.