Pols Heating and Cooling LLC

We accept remote payment
Ductwork Modification

Ductwork Modification

HVAC Companies2020
Modifying ductwork properly to fit new coil installation.

At Pol's Heating and Cooling, we are committed to quality, professional and high standard repairs/replacements. We service all makes and models, with affordable pricing with financing available. We provide free estimates and 24 hour emergency services. Our priority is to provide our greater community with fair, honest and superior comfort. We are rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. We do work for both residential and commercial. We are licensed EPA Universal, Trane Certified, Green HVAC Certified, Indoor Quality Air certified and Preventative Maintenance Certified. As well as bonded and insured. We also offer installation of whole-house air purifier systems as well as Insulation. We look forward to hearing from you and helping with your comfort needs....
Customer Satisfaction project
Customer Satisfaction

HVAC Companies

2019
Major Repair project
Major Repair

HVAC Companies

2019

HVAC Companies (6)plumbers (1)

06/02/2021

All work performed by Pol"s was Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!! the best . From Ray E Haas call me if you think this review is not real 865-766-2771 and ask for ray or Joyce my wife,I will only do business with this company.

Description of Work
Replaced new a/c and heat pump the heat pump was gas and I did not know it had its own pump to pump out the C/02 and was waking up with head aches when Nathan came out and found the pump not working that got rid of the C02 he told me and Saved our lives my wife , brother and my self. I told him to put a new a/c heat pump in because he said it was under sized and the whole unit was failing. He put a brand new Trane Unit in quick and got us heat again with out no Co2, also he put insulation on the copper pipe"s under the house because it HAD NONE""""".Also put insulation under my house because it had none the house was freezing cold until he did that.Also he blew in insulation in the top of my house in three or four different areas what a difference that made the house had NO insulation on the top of house. He and his help did this work with great workmanship because I worked in Maintenance at N.I.H so I know good work when I see it. He also put in a heater in my garage just yesterday because in the winter its like a meat packing cold room backing up to my bed room. Nathen also came by and fixed my toilet with one call he fit he in his Busy time line.If you need someone that's got good prices and GREAT Workmanship call Pol"s only . He is very Honest and cares about his customers. And I have not found a better service man in Knoxville. I ran into ripoffs and poor work. Not with him you will not find a better person with a great deal of knowledge with all systems , heating ,cooling ,plumbing , electrical experience.

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 06/02/2021

02/14/2021

Didn't go. Rep. said I needed a complete new unit. Got a price of $8500. Could note get financing. Got a unit installed for $3500.

Description of Work
Furnace not working

Work Completed On 02/14/2021

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your review. We appreciate all feedback. However, I pulled your file and you were actually quoted thousands of dollars less than what you stated in your review. We have several financing vendors for our customers and unfortunately you were unable to get financed. We are happy to know you have heat now. We apologize that we do not install used equipment. We hope...

09/19/2020

I was very satisfied, he was good and great and I would use him again in the future and his price was reasonable.

Description of Work
He installed an HVAC system and converter box that was compatible with the furnace.

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

09/01/2020

It was good. He was quick, he knew what he was doing, he was really nice and definitely I would use him again.

Description of Work
He changed some parts inside of my air conditioning system.

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

08/11/2020

They were decent, honest and we like them. They were prompt, friendly, knowledgeable and they knew what they're doing.

Description of Work
They gave me an estimate for installation of a new AC.

Work Completed On 08/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Please do not hesitate to call us in the future for your comfort needs.

08/06/2020

The service was great. They were fast and on time.

Description of Work
They installed a new Heating and Air system.

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

Thank you Kendrise for your review ! We truly value our customer’s satisfaction.

08/04/2020

Great service. Got my AC running again. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 08/08/2020

Thank you for your review! We value our customers and their feed back. We look forward to working with you in the future.

New Installations/replacements Ductwork repairs/replacements Maintenance Repairs on all makes and models Thermostat replacements Free estimates Warranties Financing 24 hour emergency service Residential Commercial Insulation Installation

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check