Curts Handyman Service

Founded 1985 • With Angi since March 2013

4.3

I am a small business that I have developed to help people cope with every day repairs and maintenance on and around their houses that occur each and every day. I have 35 years of experience to offer to anyone who has a need of repairs. We have a floating number of experienced helpers that are used as needed, so that we can handle your project no matter the size in a timely manner. I am on ever job to make sure that your project is completed to your satisfaction....

ALI Const. Drywall & Paint

Ali Construction LLC Drywall and Painting Started in the Tri-cities Tennesse. We have over 15 years experience in Drywall and Painting New construction and Remodeling. From a new building to a small patch we do it all , our projects are done by high skill drywallers and painters train in the daily fields! We have a firm belief in quality, we finish each project like it will be our own home, our good customer communication and quality has give us a good reputation over the years of service we look forward to welcome everybody to our Ali Family homes!

Offers by ALI Const. Drywall & Paint on Angi
JD Pressure Washing Services

We wash homes,businesses, gutters, roofs, sidewalks, decks/porches, driveways, fleet vehicles,personal vehicles, buses, boats, rvs, planes, simi-trucks, and window washing

Offers by JD Pressure Washing Services on Angi
Creekside Pressure Washing

Creekside is a newly found small business that my wife and I currently run. We are full time law enforcement and now full time business owners to serve on and off duty. Creekside focuses on delivering exceptional service in an affordable manner while always focusing on home protection. Whatever the service we will always treat your property as if it is own and will stay until you are completely satisfied with the end result. Look us up on Facebook or contact us for a free estimate or any questions you may have! As always all veterans and fellow first responders receive 10% off their services! Thank you and god bless

12/12/2015

Went very well. Quick to return call, provided the service in a timely manner, good work. would definitely use again.

Description of Work
sealed my deck

Category handyman service,deck cleaning

10/23/2015

Curt and his helper showed up on time. They took down the first of the 2 fans to be replaced. Then, while assembling the first new fan and 4 foot down rod (both purchased at Home Depot) Curt pointed out that the down rod did not correctly fit the motor assembly and would have to be cut, and a new hole drilled in the down rod. I decided rather than doing that, I would return the down rod to Home De...

Description of Work
Installed 2 ceiling fans in a 14 foot tall cathedral ceiling

Category handyman service,ceiling fans

08/27/2015

He was very punctual clean and professional. The finished job looks great. He installed and measured countertops for kitchen and baths unfortunately the backsplash portion connected to the counter tops in kitchen were not measured so we ordered countertops that we shorter in the backsplash area. But Curtis came up with a great tile that matched the existing tile and put the tile across the back an...

Description of Work
Replaced counter tops in and Kitand 3 baths. Painted put in backsplash. Very good job.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,handyman service,remodeling,garage builders,home remodeling,interior painters

07/22/2015

Mr. Williamson presented as part of a Big Deal. He did an excellent job for the two hours he was here. This work was outside and required working on a ladder for the second story windows and shutters that needed caulking and shutter painting.

Description of Work
Caulk around windows and paint shutters

07/20/2015

Installed an all metal dryer duct (versus the old foil/plastic piping) in crawl space to include chiseling out block and mortar to accommodate the correct 4inch exhaust flange. We had to have this done before gas company will hook up propane dryer. Also repaired some boards on our deck that had come loose from the framing.

Description of Work
Showed up on time, called first to make sure the time was still ok with us. Did a very good job. No issues with his work. Picked up two hours of handyman time for $50 via an Angie's List deal. As I have spine problems, it's very difficult for me to work in the crawl space.

07/07/2015

The service was fair. His weakness is he needs very clear directions otherwise he'll just head off and do what he thinks. He won't come back and ask you questions. When he had finished building the window boxes, he had closed in the sides, which was knocking off the air supply. I would say he was mildly resistant to changing it. He only changed on side. The working bench wasn't what I had in mind probably because I didn't give him clear instructions. The frame turned out okay. In general, what he does is reasonably good. For people like me who are vague in what we want, it would be better if he comes back to clarify if it's what I want before he goes ahead to do it. He was responsive and professional.

Description of Work
It was a big deal purchase. He built a window box, a work bench. He also put a frame under the outside screened area where the cats stay.

06/17/2015

Everthing was very good. Ran into a little problem installing faucet, I ran to the store for parts while He painted and it all worked out. He finished in slightly less than the two hours. A very professional job.

Description of Work
Installed a sink faucet painted hand rails on front steps

Category handyman service","plumber

04/28/2015

I called Curtis for an inspection and quote, which he provided the very next day. Although the start date was estimated at three weeks, he and his crew were able to complete the job only about a week after quoting, and finished in just over one half day. He and his helpers were knowledgeable and professional in their work. The house looks much better now.

Description of Work
1. Pressure washed all vinyl siding, soffit and gutter undersides, and stonework on our 2-story house. 2. Replaced broken vent fan soffit grill. 3. Repaired one piece of loose siding. 4. Replaced warped garage door jamb.

Category handyman service","roofer","siding contractor","pressure washer

04/18/2015

This is the second time I have used this service. The first time his work was of mixed quality. This time his work was completely unacceptable. Everything he did I had to pay to have undone and then redone. All aspects of his work was incredibly sloppy. So far I have spent almost $800.00 correcting his work. Do not let this guy on your property! He will cost you big time.

Description of Work
Caulking, motar work, painting

03/02/2015

He was fantastic and very knowledgeable. He was also very personable and professional.

Description of Work
We had hired him to do several different things. He installed three ceiling fans and did some plumbing work as well.

Category handyman service","plumber","ceiling fan

We offer most home repair and maintenance services that happen to everyone at some time. Pressure cleaning of decks, driveways, houses, deck sealing, painting , gutter cleaning and repairs, window and door replacement. drywall installation and repairs, flooring with tile, laminate, and hardwood, but not carpet. We do a wide range of remodeling from kitchens to bathrooms and everything in between. We guarantee our work and your satisfaction. We do it right the first time.

I do not offer full electrical services, nor lawn care services, no full tree trimming, no shingle roofing

1 Year Guarantee on Labor