Luke J. Rummins - Inspection Services

Founded 2015 • With Angi since September 2015

625 Poplar Dr

Crossville, TN 38571

Home, real estate, multi-family, commercial, new construction, warranty, and maintenance Inspection services....

11/03/2017

Helen Z.

Unusually well - Mr. Rummins was flexible with last minute schedule changes, on time despite confusing property address, literally went miles out of his way, willing to tailor the inspection to my requests, and listened to my specific needs. He telephoned a report to me, then followed with a written report immediately, knowing my time constraints with the property sale.

Description of Work
Home inspection for purchase of bank owned property.

Category home inspection

Thank you for taking time to write a review [Member Name Removed]. Welcome to Tennessee!

02/02/2017

Amanda B.

Beyond my expectations

Description of Work
rofessional appearance, professional charming attitude, vast up to-date knowledge of house and its components, detailed emailed professional report, answering concerns and questions throughout the buying process. Peace of mind for buying was priceless.

Category home inspection

CnK's Home Maintenance and Repair

My name is Chris, I am an Electrician, Handyman, and Home Inspector. I have over 20 years of experience in carpentry,(framing, trim, forming, columns, brackets, etc.), drywall repair, painting. I work hard to provide great quality with positive attitude and great rates. I started young with a friend's dad, they owned a drywall co., charlie started us out in clean up and as we grew so did our work, I joined the company fulltime when I came of age. When I came to TN in 1999, I started working for a siding and gutter company. We moved again in 2003, I started working with a framing company where I enjoyed learning so much more. Now im trying my own adventure in life and started a little family business of our own. With all we know, we can help. We recently moved to the East TN area from Nashville and now we are eager to help out here!

state of tennessee