Southern Lawn & Pest Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2012

Southern Lawn & Pest is a lawn care and pest control company located in Tipton County TN servicing Tipton, Shelby and Fayette counties. We are small business with less than 5 employees and take a great deal of pride in providing our customers with quality, dependable services. Additional DBA - Southern Lawncare. Additional website - www.southern-lawncare.com. Additional address - PO Box 459, Brighton, TN 38011-0459....

Blessed Blades Lawncare

We are an owner operated company, specializing in routine lawn maintenance including: mowing, trimming, weed-eating, blowing off debris from property, and edging (upon request)! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/20/2017

Jackie B.

I have used them twice. They are great. I had terrible weeds, and they treated it. They told me after a little break, they would start dying. They did, and I got a beautiful yard. I guess about a week or so, I started seeing the weeds dying. I don't know of anything they could work on.

Description of Work
Just fertilization and weed killer.

07/20/2017

Jackie B.

05/31/2017

William H.

Left a couple of messages. They did not return the calls. Glad they have so much business they can ignore new customers.

Description of Work
Lawn work.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

Hi [Member Name Removed], I'm sorry to hear that you've been trying to reach us but unable to. I think you may have been calling the wrong number as we have not received any messages or voice mails from you. If we can help you in any way please feel free to call us at 901.476.8188 or simply reply to this message. Thanks Steve Clark

09/12/2016

jeanette N.

Well done work worth every penny

Description of Work
Rid my lawn of weed.

Category lawn treatment

08/21/2015

Justin W.

Everything went very well. One of the employees (Clark) was very nice and professional guy who got the job done. He got on his machine and did the front and backyard in about 30 min I believe. I look forward to doing more business with Southern Lawn & Pest Inc and highly reccomend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Sprayed my front and backyard.

Category pest control,lawn treatment

Thank you for the review on Angie's list. I sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to work with you in the future. Steve

08/19/2015

sheryl A.

Prompted. Kind. Initially could tell that there were less mole trails. 2-3 weeks later trail numbers were increasing. Called company. They applied a granular type that helped some, but moles still present.

Description of Work
sprayed yard to kill grub worms that were attracting moles. Also sprayed for weeds.

Category lawn treatment

08/05/2015

Barbara G.

05/07/2014

Cathy P.

Description of Work
Sprayed yard.

05/07/2013

Scott F.

I have been with him for almost five years. He is easy to talk to and he's sincere. He has a lot of integrity and the education to do it. He was a high school teacher teaching biology and chemistry until he started doing this full time.

Description of Work
I have used Southern Lawncare Inc for lawn and yard work. He comes out four times a year and sprays the lawn and the monitors everything for me.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

Thank you [member name removed] for the review on Angie's list. I sincerely appreciate your business and hope all is well with you and your family. Steve

03/07/2012

Scott F.

Category lawn service

Southern Lawn & Pest Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2012

157 Holly Grove Rd

Covington, TN 38019

Lawn fertilization, weed control, aeration, grub control & pest control (including mosquito treatments through our Mosquito Joe division).

Mowing and landscaping