CHEM-DRY OF KNOXVILLE

With Angi since July 2006

Marshall Cleaning Service

Marshall Cleaning Service provides excellent service at an affordable price. Marshall proudly serves the Knoxville and surrounding area. Marshall services residential & commercial customers. Marshall is arresting dirt all around the Knoxville area. Marshall proudly takes a bite out of grime.

Offers by Marshall Cleaning Service on Angi
On The Spot Carpet Cleaning

With years of experience in the carpet cleaning business, Dean decided to pursue his passion in helping customers keep their homes fresh by opening his own business right here in his hometown. That's right, On The Spot Carpet Cleaning is a locally owned and operated business. Dean, along with his wife, Leslie, and son, Austin, understand the importance of clean carpets to the overall health of your family and your house. On The Spot is dedicated to providing the best experience for our customers. Bring the life back into your carpets with On The Spot Carpet Cleaning.

116 Extreme Clean LLC

04/25/2007

VICTORIA T.

Everything went pretty good with the cleaning. They finished all in one day and that was nice. The people were nice and there was only one guy who came out and he was great. They was very quick and they was able to fit me in within two ayes after calling them. They showed up on time and they was never pushy in trying to sell me anything more.

Description of Work
Chem-Dry cleaned three bedroom carpets and one hallway in my three bedroom home.

08/24/2006

They did a good thorough job, but the price could have been better. I thought it would be a little less, because I was going by how much they had charged me in the past. It seemed like their prices went up some, but other than that I was completely satisfied with their work.

Description of Work
They cleaned 4 rooms of carpet for me. The rooms were the hallway, bedroom, living room and dining room.

ANDREA M.

Chem Dry did good work, but I was a little unhappy with the amount of time it took my floor to dry. It was an inconvenience for me, until my floor dried. I was satisfied with the work that was performed. The guys that did the work were polite and courteous.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpets in 3 rooms of my house for spots using a spot treatment.

08/24/2006

Chem-Dry showed up when they were scheduled to and they were ready to go to work. I was satisfied with the work that was done. One of the benefits to this type of service was that the floor was dry in a good amount of time.

Description of Work
They cleaned 5 rooms of carpet using granules.

Neil P.

They did a great job while cleaning the carpets. I am very pleased and would recommend this company to anyone. When they come out they are friendly and always on time. They make sure to clean the carpets thoroughly and make sure that I am satisfied.

Description of Work
We have a three bedroom home that is all carpeted and needed to be cleaned. We hired this company to clean all three of the bedroom carpets. It was just a basic cleaning there were no special spots to be removed.

08/24/2006

I did not let the company move any furniture while they were cleaning the carpets in my home. They were careful to do a good job and the workers were very friendly. I would recommend this company to anyone and the prices are always a good rate. I am always pleased with the service.

Description of Work
They cleaned the bedroom, living room, and the dinning room of my home. I have lived in this house for 53 years. The high traffic areas spots needed clean so they ran over them the most. There were no special spots that had to be removed.

ELAINE S.

This was the first time we used them. We were pleased with the results. The carpets came clean like new. The cost was just under $100 and this was regular price no coupons or specials. The workers are also experienced to do the job they were sent out to do. They didn't leave any mess like water or boot tracks when they walked into the house.

Description of Work
We had two rooms of carpet cleaned, our living and dining room. I don't know the sizes.

08/15/2006

We were very satisfied with their cleaning service; they were very friendly and polite. They got the job done quickly and put all the furniture back in the proper places when done. The carpet dried very clean looking and quickly. The price for the cleaning was very reasonable. We really like the steam method because the results are excellent.

Description of Work
They cleaned our carpets in the living room and two bedrooms.

08/15/2006

They did a very good job and the carpet was very clean when they were done. They were helpful moving the furniture and they put a little foil under the furniture. I thought that chemical cleaning was easier on the carpet than steam cleaning and the whole house dried within two hours. They had very reasonable prices.

Description of Work
They chemically cleaned the carpet in 3 bedrooms, a hallway, living room, dining room, and a separate 9 x 12 foot rug in the family room.

08/15/2006

They did an excellent job on our carpet and the carpet smelled very fresh when they were done. It did not take long for them to do the cleaning and the carpet dried very fast. We will use their service again.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpet in the living room and bedrooms. We had them remove certain furniture from the carpet and they put the furniture back when done.

Category carpet cleaners

CHEMICAL CARPET AND UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, DUST MITE AND ANIT-ALLERGEN, UPHOLSTERY DISINFECTANT, SPECIALITY STAIN CLEANING.