NATURES PATH POOL & LANDSCAPING

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2006

12 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. LICENSE# 53002....

Century 21 Construction, LLC

Century 21 Construction, LLC is a construction company specialized in masonry and carpentry. Masonry includes brick, stone, block, tile, and concrete. Carpentry is available for new and existing projects! We also make wonderful pergola’s and arbors! Our staff combined has over 50 years of experience. We are local and looking to earn your business. Call us for a free estimate now! 901-437-1098

Solo Landscape

Call Us Today @ (901) 282-7918!!! Landscaping Business Solo Landscape is a locally owned and operated Memphis-area small business dedicated to quality landscape and supreme customer service at reasonable prices. Browse through our portfolio and services to discover how Solo Landscape can beautify your home or business.

Green Earth, LLC Landscaping-Irrigation

Green Earth, LLC has been in business since 2009 servicing the east part of Shelby County. The President of the company has a degree in Golf Course Landscape Management, with a minor in Soil Chemistry.

03/11/2015

Pamela M.

Description of Work
Installed gunite pool w rock waterfall and did our back yard landscaping.

Category landscaping,swimming pools

05/31/2012

Reva R.

They are very nice. Their prices are fair and come when they say the will. They do good work.

Description of Work
They worked on our pond.

Category landscaping

08/08/2006

I think that my new portica is beautiful and I enjoy the work in my flower beds that was completed by this company. I am very pleased with the service and quality of everything that was done. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
We had this company reconfigure our front yard and portica. They planned an arrangement of flower beds and a flagstone walkway. There was sod laid and the roof on the portica was replaced with copper.

Category landscaping

08/08/2006

Category hardscaping

SWIMMING POOLS, LANDSCAPING, ARBORS & CABANAS, OUTDOOR KITCHENS, PLANS & DESIGNS, DRAINAGE & BACKYARD DESIGNS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard