Mid South Irrigation & Landscape

With Angi since June 2012

PO Box 520

Cordova, TN 38088

Irrigation - Landscape - Hardscape - Lighting - Drainage www.Mid-SouthIrrigation.com www.Mid-SouthNightLights.com...

06/02/2018

Dale R.

4.30.18 I spoke with Kathryn and was advised that Jesse, the owner, schedules his own appointments and he would call me back within 48 hours. I never received a call back.

Description of Work
installation of exterior drain pipes

Category drain pipe

08/14/2017

Donnie S.

THEY WERE PROFESSIONAL, PUNCTUAL (IF NOT EARLY), WERE EASY TO WORK WITH, KNOWLEDGEABLE, AND OVERALL EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONS. i WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND.

Description of Work
iRRIGATION SYSTEM INSTALLED

06/07/2017

Ernest M.

Professional, on time, knowledgeable and courteous!

Description of Work
Landscape lighting and irrigation repair

Category outdoor lighting

01/23/2017

Ron S.

They were excellent, I had no problems at all with them . They were right on time, the price was a lot less than I expected and they did an great job. I recommend them. They arrived on time, did exactly what they said they were gonna do, they were totally upfront and there were no surprises. They were great.

Description of Work
They replaced a valve in my irrigation system. The valve had been leaking and they came out and swapped out the valves.

08/23/2016

Martha B.

They did okay. The price was just average. It wasn’t too high or too low so the price is okay. It wasn’t bad pricing. I didn’t have to be home for the job.

Description of Work
They came and fumigate my lawn.

Category irrigation systems

[Member Name Removed], we believe you have accidentally confused us with another company as we do not provide the service you have described, nor do we have you in our system.

07/08/2016

Justin S.

06/21/2016

Andrew B.

Description of Work
Installed home external lighting, full yard irrigation system and selected and replaced a tree.

Category irrigation systems, tree service

01/15/2016

Nishant P.

Description of Work
Irrigation Shut-off

12/25/2015

Sheryl L.

Description of Work
Installed drains in back yard and around back patio. Very professional, drains are functioning as expected. Would definitely use this company again..

Category irrigation systems, drain pipe, patios

06/23/2015

Marylew L.

Will use him anytime. He has a great company!

Description of Work
Beautiful landscaping and repaired pond and great outdoor lighting. Beautiful job and a delight to work with.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, lakefront landscaping, outdoor lighting

06/08/2015

Allen B.

Good job. Put back yard as good as could be done. On time. Job necessitated hand digging.

Description of Work
Installed underground drainage pipe system from three downspouts approx 90 ft to alley.

Category irrigation systems, drain pipe

05/24/2015

Jeff M.

Great service and reasonable price.

Description of Work
Trouble shoot leaks in irrigation system and replaced pipes and sprinkler heads where necessary.

04/23/2015

Kimberly C.

We used this company for a couple of years. They did an excellent job restoring our unused system when we bought our house. They came to us highly recommended by our landscaper. They started out capable, reasonable, reliable and professional but with one incident got expensive at the end. When they turned on our system in the spring, there were two leaks that they did not catch. They charged us $270 for two guys to fix those leaks several days later after damage had been done to our lawn. The two men were here less than an hour and replaced inexpensive parts. Lawn repair was up to us. Aside from the suspicion that the leaks were caused by their inadequate shutdown of the system the previous fall, we were shocked by the cost. Aware that this was not good service, Mid-South's owner "made it right". They try hard for good customer service, and in this case made a mistake.

Description of Work
restored and upgraded old, neglected system maintained system for two years

Category irrigation systems, outdoor lighting

The service provided was performed in April of 2014, and the review was written in April of 2015. We were unaware the customer was unhappy until 1 year later. We have sent a private email to the customer to try and resolve this issue and make things right. Customer Service and Satisfaction is our #1 priority. We hope we are given the opportunity to make things right with this homeowner.

01/19/2015

Charlotte M.

We had gotten several estimates and they were very reasonable and nice to work with. We’ve been very happy with them. They will maintain our system from now on.

Description of Work
They installed an irrigation system.

01/17/2015

Elizabeth J.

I could not have asked for a better customer experience! Jessie was very prompt in returning my call and scheduling the estimate. Afterwards, he scheduled a follow-up meeting to discuss my lighting needs, the proposed products and estimated time for job completion. Equally important, Jessie made a connection with me, listened to understand my needs & honored his commitment to delivery a high quality finished product! We are looking to plant 2 300 gallon Japanese Maples in the back yard & Mid-south Irrigation Landscaping is high on our list

Description of Work
Installed residential front & backyard LED accent landscape lighting

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, tree service, outdoor lighting

08/18/2014

Scott S.

There was a little confusion with the schedule at the outset, but we got that settled and Jesse's crew was punctual, worked hard and did a great job. It took a little longer than they planned, but the work got done and we are happy with the results.

Description of Work
They added 2 drains to our backyard, graded and sodded. They also built a new privacy fence - took down the old one, hauled it away and put in the new one.

Category fencing, landscaping, irrigation systems, drain pipe

06/08/2014

Curt D.

It went great, they did a great job and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Turned on system for the year and repaired a leak and tightened loose sprinkler heads.

04/30/2014

Amanda K.

Extremely well! Jesse and team originally put in sprinklers. The experience was so good we called him back to install lighting. He was very professional and reliable. I would high recommend him and his teams. Any issue we have had he has been very proactive and resolved immediately.

01/08/2014

Michael M.

WONDERFUL! Jesse was very responsive, kept us informed and his men did a beautiful job and left NO MESS!

Description of Work
Installed 7 lovely copper path lights and 8 up lights in front of my home.

Category irrigation systems, outdoor lighting

11/13/2013

Scott W.

I was very pleased with the work that was done and the quality of the system.

Description of Work
Jesse was very professional and I got the impression that they don't cut corners just to give the lowest price.

10/03/2013

Diana H.

I have no issues with the work that they did. The owner, Jessie, when he says he's going to be here, he is here, you don't have to track him down. The system has to be turned on and off and I rely on his crew to do that.

Description of Work
We went with Mid South Irrigation & Landscape to put in an irrigation system for me. They started the work on the 18th and it was a 3 day project. They were rained out one day and finished up the 24th.

08/18/2013

Abhee B.

I loved the transparency about the entire transaction. Jesse was prompt in giving quotes and meeting the promised deadlines. The quote included features for which other providers were charging extra money. The advice I received was clear and in one particular case it was not in favor of the company but still Jesse, explained the situation candidly. Cost-wise Mid South Irrigation was the cheapest. But ultimately Jesse's honesty and candidness earned him my business.

Description of Work
Installed irrigation system (7 zones).

05/14/2013

Russell O.

His quote was within $30 of the other quote I received. I felt good when he came out. He wasn't as knowledgeable as far as our city specifically. We live in suburb of Memphis but we're our own city. I asked him about a separate water meter for the irrigation system so that we don't have to pay the sewer on the portion of the water for the yard. He didn't know much about that and doesn't really do a lot of that. He was fast and as reasonably priced as the other guys. He's still uses the best products. When he left, I didn't know how many heads would be in each zone.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Mid South Irrigation & Landscape for a complete install of an irrigation system.

05/08/2013

Charlotte M.

The guy was really nice. He was on time. I couldn't say enough about him. He is probably the one I would go with, but I would need to meet him one more time because my husband and I have two questions. He was very prompt to get the estimate back to me. As a matter of fact, he told me exactly why he was there and what it would cost. He was right on the target. He sent me an estimate within an hour via the email. He quoted me $5000 for the job. The experience was excellent. He was awesome.

Description of Work
Mid South Irrigation & Landscape gave me an estimate to install the irrigation system.

06/30/2012

Anthony J.

It went very well. They were very professional.

Description of Work
I used Mid South Irrigation & Landscape to put in an irrigation system.

Wolfe Brothers Electric LLC

We always put the customer first! If you need electrical repair, home security installation, generator installation or electrical remodeling services, turn to Wolfe Brothers Electric, LLC. All work and material are guaranteed for a minimum of 3 years and some products carry a lifetime manufacturer warranty. We will accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Paypal, and Cash as methods of payment and we also offer financing through Synchrony Bank for larger products and services.

Lakeland Pressure Washing

Smart Water Irrigation & Lighting

Smart Water has an excellent reputation for quick response, guaranteed customer satisfaction and a personal relationship with all customers! In order to take care of the earth, we must take smart measures towards conservation of her natural resources. We get to know your yard and lifestyle to create a personalized, conservative design for the best irrigation, drainage or outdoor lighting that makes it easy for you to enjoy a beautiful yard. With our many years of experience providing Commercial and Residential Irrigation, drainage and landscape lighting in Memphis, you can be confident we will run your project smoothly. We offer discounts to all retired militrary, active military, teachers, and retired teachers. Fax: (901) 382-8319

Irrigation spring turn on, design, upgrades, installation, and repair, fall winterization, landscape lighting design, installation, and repair, sod installation, drainage solutions, rip rap, ponds, custom waterfalls, flagstone patios and walkways, outdoor fire pits, retaining walls, arbors, fences, decks, masonry, stone work.