L & L Irrigation

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2010

Quality work at a fair price....

Tailored Lawns

Tailored Lawns

I'm all about customer experience. If there is something the customer doesn't like, let's find a way to fix the situation. I'm an outdoors person and I enjoy what I do, but I also want to know that I'm also doing quality work. That is my biggest priority. I specialize in regular Lawn Maintenance and Landscaping

01/09/2017

Don Clifft provides outstanding service, very professional, completely reliable, and fully responsive to his client's needs. I look forward to his visiting the property twice a year, and know I can count on him if other needs arise throughout the season.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Semi-annual lawn irrigation services, including spring start-up and annual backflow valve certification, and late fall winterization, plus any other repairs that appear to be needed.

11/10/2015

My experience was excellent. Don and his daughter were prompt, efficient, professional and polite. I will use this company for all future irrigation needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Winterized irrigation and repaired a leak.

07/18/2015

Everything went really well. The provider showed up on time, got the job done in a timely fashion with a reasonable bill.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seasonal irrigation system maintenance

07/15/2015

They did a great job, were very helpful and went above and beyond in their service. Would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed leaky solenoid valve, replaced busted sprinkler heads, and adjusted sprinkler timing

01/06/2015

I'm always pleased of L & L's availability, pricing, courteousness and ability to service our irrigation system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Winterized irrigation system. In the past, I have used L & L to service my irrigation system as well.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

Residential and Commercial lawn sprinkler installation and service. Backflow Testing.