Got You Covered Roofing

Founded 2011 • With Angi since December 2011

Serving Memphis, Tennessee & the Mid-South with the highest quality roofing services and materials. Got You Covered Roofing is a GAF Master Elite Certified company that deals with residential roofs. We provide FREE roof inspections due to storm damage from wind and hail. We also provide FREE estimates using satelite imagery via EagleView Technologies. We work closely with many storm adjusters and most insurance companies. Got You Covered Roofing, LLC is licensed and insured....

Neading Remodeling & Home Services, LLC

We are a local, veteran owned small business, with over 20 years experience in the Home Improvement Field. Our vast experience in a wide variety of services bring additional value to each and every project. We take pride in our quality of work, commitment to outstanding results, our In-house Professionally Trained Home Improvement Technicians and our Customers Satisfaction! We know that every project is different and that each one requires personalized craftsmanship and attention to detail. We know your project is no exception. Anyone can give you a free estimate, just text some pictures and they'll throw a number at you. We know there is more to each project than just a number. That is why we created our Custom Tailored Consultation Process. Visit our website to learn more! https://neadinghomeservices.com/start-consultation We specialize in: A variety of Interior & Exterior Home Improvement, Handyman, and Repair Projects. Exterior; Soffit, Fascia, Siding, Rotten Wood, Repair & Replacement. Exterior Re-paints, Doors, Windows, & Glass Repair & Replacement. Interior; Bathroom Remodels, Cabinet Facelifts & Re-Paints, Tile Backsplashes, Drywall Repairs. Handyman & Miscellaneous; Custom Mantles, Custom Shutters, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Guards, Pressure Washing & Sealing, Window Cleaning, Fence Repair & Replacement. Additional Services; available upon request. We are Licensed #8481, Bonded $10,000, and Insured $1,000,000. We offer a satisfaction guarantee on maintenance jobs and offer a 12 month warranty on repair or improvement contracts.

04/04/2018

Great company! They even came out a second time to look at the roof and did not charge me. Can't beat the friendliness and quick response. I will always use them for my roofing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof was inspected for leaks and damage.

09/01/2017

David had done a great job installing our roof and I called him back to do this. And, like the roof, he did a great job on this too. Very professional, prompt, reasonably and does quality work. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced and painted the rotting and leaking wooden chimney, replaced and painted rotting boards under the gutters and painted the gable.

CATEGORY roofing,woodworking,house painters

04/23/2015

He is on your list. He is good. He used a product that I already used on my garage. He was very courteous, got the work done very quickly, gave me an estimate very quickly and took care of it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Got You Covered Roofing last month.

09/24/2014

David Stolzle and his crew came in did their job, cleaned up the debris and left. Mr. Stolzle was very professional, honest and reliable from the beginning to the end. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced existing roof

08/24/2014

David Stozle was great to work with on my emergency roof replacement. He helped me with the insurance adjuster and clearly outlined the process and my options. The damage occurred after our Dec 2013 ice storm and was discovered a couple weeks later putting the schedule for making the repairs during the week of Christmas. His crew came out two days before Christmas and worked to get all the work co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof after ice storm damage

CATEGORY roofing

New roof, re-roof & repairs,painting (interior,exterior),replace rotten wood.

Check, Financing Available