All-State Pest & Lawn

Founded 1943 • With Angi since September 2006

All-State Pest & Lawn is a family-owned business with over 70 years of dedicated service to Memphis and the Mid-South. When choosing a service company Experience makes a difference! Our family has been protecting families like yours from Termites, and other unwanted Pests for four generations. "YOUR PROBLEM IS NO PROBLEM"...

Blessed Blades Lawncare

We are an owner operated company, specializing in routine lawn maintenance including: mowing, trimming, weed-eating, blowing off debris from property, and edging (upon request)! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Safari Lawn Care

Safari Lawn Care was started in Memphis, Tennessee as a family business. We take pride in the service we provide to our customers. By using the best materials, employing knowledgeable service technicians, and communicating with our customers, we have created the premier lawn and garden service in the city. Your satisfaction is ensured by free services in between scheduled applications as necessary. Lawn Fertilization & Weed Control, Tree & Shrub Fertilization Please mention Angie's List and call our office to schedule: (901) 387-0990

Tailored Lawns

I'm all about customer experience. If there is something the customer doesn't like, let's find a way to fix the situation. I'm an outdoors person and I enjoy what I do, but I also want to know that I'm also doing quality work. That is my biggest priority. I specialize in regular Lawn Maintenance and Landscaping

10/23/2018

Allie M.

On our initial consultation, we discussed with the salesperson, Walter, that we needed to be home for services because we have a dog in the back yard and we need to be home to bring him in when the service person comes out. Despite very specific instructions, they cannot get this right. On two different occasions, my husband spoke with them the day before the service, and specifically told them to come out after 1:00, so one of us would be sure to clear our calendar to be here. Both times when I came home at 12:30, they had left a note that they were here before 11:00 am and that they only did the front. Then when we call the office at 12:45, they say they can't make it out until Friday. This is Tuesday, why can't they send someone back out like originally agreed upon?? Their excuse is they cannot give us an exact time frame, but we are not asking for that. We discussed this with Walter before we even started the service and told him what our expectations were and he said it would not be a problem. From the first visit we have had trouble. The first service was supposed to be remove old mulch and put down new mulch that was a different color. When we got home that day, they had just piled all the new mulch on top of the old. It looked horrible because they put red mulch on top of black mulch. And then the bill we got was twice as much as Walter had quoted us. They ended up honoring the price we were quoted, but this just shows the lack of communication between the sales staff and the office staff and service technician.

Description of Work
Lawn care, maintenance, mulch

06/07/2017

Paul B.

This is a wonderful lawn and landscape company. I have a heavily wooded yard in a recently purchased home. Years of neglect had taken their toll and the property looked terrible. All-State's crew did an amazing job cleaning, weeding, mulching, and trimming. Very professional and well organized company. Their crews are all hard working and polite. They used quality equipment, took away all the lawn waste and provided service receipts along the way. Very happy.

Description of Work
Signed up for annual lawn package.

10/29/2016

Tony L.

they did not call the day before as agreed on, which made only the front yard being cut. secondly the management treats you like a liar if you have a issue with their services. big communication problems

Description of Work
grass cutting and flower bed/bush trimming

07/19/2014

Robert M.

Even though we did not sign on with All State, the thoroughness of their estimate process strongly suggests that the quality of their services would match the quality of the estimate. I contacted 4 other highly rated termite/pest control companies and David found things that I had to point out to the other technicians. This is definitely one of those cases where you get what you pay for. Sadly, my family and I cannot afford their initial treatment or annual contract. However, if you are flush with cash and don't like bugs, I cannot say enough good things about my experience with All State.

Description of Work
A good friend of mine referred me to All State Pest Control. He has a pest contract with All State and was very pleased by the technician's thoroughness. I called David Johnson for an estimate and witnessed the most thorough inspection of a house that I have ever seen. I wasn't sure whether to indicate that services were performed by the provider, because this estimate itself was an impressive service. Ultimately, we did not sign on with All State for financial reasons.

Category pest control

[Member name removed], Thanks for the great review. Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future.

06/15/2014

Ray B.

This service was just as good as the last. I've been using All-State at this location for the last 20 years. Even though I'm not always at home, I feel confident that the service is performed properly. Over the years I've met some really nice service techs and sometimes they do a little extra for me such as courtesy applications in other areas. The company is good about scheduling the inspection at a time that is convenient with me. I've never had an issue with them and we go back a long way. I'll continue to use All-State as long as I own a home.

Description of Work
Annual termite inspection

10/14/2013

Eling G.

The technician was very professional.

Description of Work
Killed all of the ant hills and got rid of my spiders

08/16/2013

Karen T.

I used this company for a year. I expected them to get rid of the bugs. They didn't.

Description of Work
Spray for pests inside and outside (in the summer) the house

Category pest control,lawn treatment

07/16/2012

Jackie B.

I have an annual contract with All State and I have been very pleased with their service. The technician is always very friendly and he normally comes around the same time for each visit. They have always been flexible while making appointments around my schedule. I also used them for lawn fertilization, but I didn't like this service as well.

Description of Work
I hired All State Pest Control for my pest maintanence for which I pay about $75.00 every 3 months.

Category pest control,lawn treatment

07/06/2012

JASON R.

I have used many companies and All State Pest Control is the best when it comes to pest control. They are very professional, friendly, and very accommodating. They always do what they say they are going to do.

Description of Work
I use All State Pest Control monthly. They do pest control at my two places of business as well as my home.

06/21/2012

laura R.

They are easy to get in touch with and are flexible with scheduling. They are dependable and take care of any problems without charging extra.

Description of Work
They did pest control and weed control.

Category pest control

Pest & termite control services, Lawn spray (weed control & fertilization), Lawn Maintenance (cut, edge, blow), Irrigation repair and Maintenance, landscape services (design & install), Hardscapes (patios, pavers, waterfalls, stone work).