All Seasons Precision Landscaping

Founded 1990 • With Angi since September 2006

8166 E Walnut Creek Rd

Cordova, TN 38018

All Seasons Precision Landscape Company LLC was established in 1990. We take pride providing all of our customers "Quality work at reasonable prices" and we are an accredited BBB business. Call us at (901) 619-6643 or email us at: sales@memphislawnservice.com for a free estimate or consultation....

05/11/2018

George F.

Requested quote for leveling and re-sodding while leaving open the idea of a few different additional changes to the scope of the project. Received a quote for both the re-sodding and for the additional items, which was extremely helpful in determining if I wanted to just go with the main portion of the project or do the whole thing in one go. Some of the discussion regarding shape of flower beds was a little ambiguous due to primarily email communication but once we traded sketches of our ideas of what the intended final look of the back yard was to be, everything was cleared up and things were able to move forward. Work was all accomplished in 2 days, new sod is growing great and the flower beds look sturdy enough to last for years.

Description of Work
Level and re-sod back yard, build flower beds, add rock and gravel in low light areas

11/09/2016

Steven B.

Broke or damaged too many things. After they knocked out my Pella decorative glass door, I called to discuss it, and got a smart *** comment in reply, so I cut him loose. He let a $70.00 piece of glass lose an annual contract worth a lot more. Not the wisest business decision.....

Description of Work
12 month per year yardcare

09/15/2015

gayle C.

It went beautifully. I contacted this company via Angie's list message. He returned my call, came by my house and gave me a quote. A few days later, per our arrangement, they arrived, installed the mulch beautifully, professionally and quickly. They cleaned up and left my yard looking gorgeous. Excellent process all around. I thought the price was very reasonalble, as my house and yard are quite large.

Description of Work
Brought and spread mulch around my house, flower beds and trees

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch

04/16/2015

Daniel K.

Got a response of booked up amid not taking new clients. I would suggest you put that on your website and not waste people's time considering your services

Description of Work
Asked for quote for weekly mowing via website.

12/18/2014

Tinsel D.

Description of Work
I have used them for several years to do all my yard work.

06/06/2014

Thomas S.

Came in on the first trip, after a trip by to view so he could price it, charged a large fee to ( get it in shape) and afterwards a normal trip charge. At his suggestion set it up on a per call basis because of weather, time of year, type of grass. Granted I only wanted front yard mowed. Back is fenced in and I have a dog. All this was agreed upon prior to first cutting. $100 for first trip to "get it into shape" and $40 per cut thereafter. After trying to contact him for more than a week. His response " If you can't find someone else within 2 weeks give me a call back and I will try to fit you in. "

Description of Work
Shape up yard for one price then maintain it thru growing season for other price!

Category fencing, landscaping, lawn service

It didn't go like this. We did the initial lawn mowing service on 4/19/14. He paid me $70 cash, it was suppose to be $75 & he left the money at his house to pick up. He didn't call me back until 6/03/14 to schedule more services & I couldn't take anymore clients on at that time. I need to schedule lawn mowing services for every week or 2 weeks. At some point, my schedule fills up & I can't add more lawns. I hadn't heard back from him in over a month. This is no reason to post this kind of negative response about my company.

03/06/2014

SHERRY H.

Bill responded quickly to my request for an estimate. He made suggestions to correct my drainage problem in backyard. His crew was professional, timely and worked very hard. The ground was frozen and had to be broken up with sledge hammers and ice picks. After installing french drain, my yard was then leveled and sod was put down. I enjoyed working with Bill and hope to have him do other projects.

Description of Work
A french drain was installed in backyard and sod was laid.

Category drain pipe

02/25/2014

Larry S.

I've been working with Bill and his team for about 10 years. I have recommended him to people I know. Overall, I've been satisfied with the work and the people performing it. Any questions or concerns I've expressed have been quickly resolved by Bill. All in all, highly recommended.

Description of Work
General lawn/leaf maintenance as well as occasional landscaping projects, such as planting trees, rebuilding a retaining wall, and general landscape planting.

Category landscaping

11/25/2013

Joseph R.

Awesome.

Description of Work
Flushed irrigation system; winterized.

Category irrigation systems

10/14/2013

Frederick S.

Some of it went very well but there was one part that I was disappointed in. They were very nice. I had them install some sod where my grass was very thin. When the sod was completed the yard was not level.

Description of Work
General landscaping.

07/01/2013

Brendan B.

Great job. Professional experience an attitude.

Description of Work
Put mulch in our flower beds

Category lawn service, mulch

05/13/2013

PRADEEP N.

Overall they do good job. Pricing is slightly on the higher side when compared. Calls always go to voice mail but you get a call back if you have identified yourself and described the problem. Couple of my sprinkler heads had to be changed. They did that for an extra $100. In fall season and early winter, their service is really worth. I wish they had covered more frequent visits on the same charge especially during fall season.

Description of Work
I have a yearly contract with All seasons @ $175 p.m. Work includes mulching, cleaning the flower bed, leaf removal, etc. and also turning off and turning on the sprinkler.

Category lawn service, irrigation systems, leaf removal, mulch

05/04/2013

Aodhan R.

Bill Nicklas is great to work with, especially if you are a busy person like me, because his web site and emails took care of everything on this project from the quotation to paying the bill! He is very responsive to his phone, text, and email accounts and I never waited for a response to any question I had. We are looking forward to completing the rest of our project soon.

Description of Work
We contacted three different companies for our yard project in 2012. We chose All Seasons Precision Landscape Co. because Bill Nicklas gave us a lot of information and suggestions that helped us make good decisions about how the improve our property value. Bill promptly gave us a detailed and itemized quote for our extensive yard work project which included installing sod, top soil, a french drain, and monkey grass to fill in the flower beds. Unfortunately, we had to put that project on hold to remodel our home so my disabled dad could move in. This year, I contacted Bill again about restarting the yard work but told him we would like to break it into sections so that it was more affordable for us. That was no problem for him and he sent his crew out the next day. They worked fast and completed our yard within 2 days including tilling our front and side yard, adding top soil, fescue seed, and hay on top to keep the seed in place. I looked out our front window the next week, and the entire front and side yard was green!!! We have the most beautiful green grass and the best looking yard in the neighborhood.

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch, drain pipe

04/15/2013

Kelly M.

The workmen were very polite and skilled. They reworked the stone border all along the front. The entire front lawn was resodded. They pruned and cleaned up the entire yard.

Description of Work
Landscaping and sod in the front yard. Overall cleanup on the entire lawn.

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch

04/15/2013

james F.

My experience was good; they did a good job for me. They were here on time and behaved real good toward me. They did the work quick and did it how I wanted.

Description of Work
I used All Seasons Precision Landscaping. They put in some landscaping, bushes, and rock.

04/06/2013

Joel J.

Description of Work
Sodding front yard.

05/20/2011

Roosevelt A.

See above for description of service. I met with owner to determine scope and cost of job; we made an agreement; worked was scheduled; and completed as promised.

Description of Work
I had 400 Sq ft of bermuda sod installed and fescue seeds spread over approximately 2500 Sq ft on a wooded slope. The work was done is a very professional manner and the results were better than expected, especially the overseeding job. The results, a near barren area is now covered with thick fescue and a weedy slope is now lust bermuda.

09/09/2010

Stephanie K.

He parked his truck in the middle of the street and left it running when he came. I felt like he was in a hurry and not very interested in giving me ideas or suggestions. He took a very quick look at our backyard and told me that basically he'd pull everything out. I was looking for someone to help me see a vision past the mess that was there. We wanted to hire someone to clean it up and then landscape it with creativity to make it beautiful and we wanted someone who had time to listen to our needs for that space. He just seemed in a hurry. Maybe it was a bad day. He was prompt in returning his estimate but it was at least $1000 more than 2 other estimates we received (we talked with 4 companies). In the end, we went with a company that gave us a lower estimate and really spent a lot of time talking with us and sharing ideas with us.

Description of Work
He gave us an estimate in cleaning up our overgrown backyard, mulching the plants that are there, and putting sod in one section.

Category landscaping, lawn service

It didn't go like this. I parked the truck on the curb by the house not in the middle of the street like she said. I left the truck running to keep it cool inside because it was 100 degrees outside. I talked with this lady for some time and gave her ideas on cleaning the beds out, mulching and sodding two areas of the yard. It wasn't a bad day for me, obviously for her. Who actually takes the time to write a report about a co. she didn't hire and lie about how the estimate went. I have an outstanding reputation in the area and I'm a member of the BBB.

07/01/2010

Ashley J.

Received an estimate for well over my price range, and when I indicated the same to the company they did return and give a more reasonable estimate (for half the work) in a very timely fashion. The company did request a signed contract with half the cost mailed to them prior to placing me on their schedule. When I expressed my concern to the company regarding mailing a check without being placed on their schedule, I was told that this is how they do business and if I was going to be so difficult I could just find someone else. After asking if I could be placed on their schedule and simply give them their check and contract upon arrival on the first day before work was performed, I was again told that if I was going to be difficult then I should find someone else. So, will do!

Description of Work
Requested company remove a flower bed and refill with low maintenance shrubs after installing a box drain

Category landscaping, lawn service

She would not send the signed contract and deposit as I request for jobs over $500 and which 99.5% of clients do not have a problem with so I could do the job.

04/19/2010

Karen I.

They were almost twice as much as the company that I went with and also above another company that I got a quote from. I needed a new company because I couldn't find the guy that used to do it and he only charged $200. All Seasons was not nearly as professional as another company and he was a little defensive. He wanted to know what I had been paying.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from All Seasons for lawn work, including mowing, edging and weeding.

Category lawn service

This estimate for yearly services was a little more detailed than she is describing. It include the mowing, edging and weeding as well as mulching of all flower beds, leaf cleanup, fertilization and weed control of all turf areas and irrigation maintenance. She told me the co. she had before me disappeared because they knew they were in way over the head trying to cover all of these services for only $200 a month. I'm not defensive just experienced and I was astonished at the prices she thought she was supposed to pay monthly for all of these services. If she found a co to all of the above services not just cutting and weeding for half of what I estimated then they are going to lose money. Bottom line!

03/20/2010

Carolyn M.

I told Bob what I wanted and he worked up a plan. I liked the plan and the price was reasonable. Within a week, they began work and completed he job in two days. The crew who did the job were excellent. I am very satisfied with my experience with Precision.

Description of Work
Precision provided a plan to make my yard much more easy care. Beds were removed and sodded over, a tree stump was removed and the area sodded. The front beds were completely redone with easy maintenance shrubbery, landscape fabric and mulch. In addition, they dug out an area in a front bed and placed brick there to create a platform for a glider.

04/02/2009

Mona C.

Owner Bill responded immediately to e-mail query; provided estimate within 48 hours; did agreed upon work within the week as promised. I needed someone to work with me and talk through the drainage issues in the back and he was very helpful and will continue to monitor and let me know if further action is needed. I signed a maintenance contract for a year that was very reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Lawn cleanup; mulching; plants, trees & shrubs cut; backyard drainage installed

Category landscaping, lawn service, drain pipe

09/26/2008

kara F.

I am so impressed! Our yard has never looked this good! They are a little hard to get in touch with on the phone, but the quality of work they do is unbelievable. I was surprised that they removed the weeds and grass growing in the cracks. They cleaned up all the cut grass and clippings, it looks wonderful. It cost more up front because our yard was in such bad shape, but I expected that. They quoted us $45 to cut it every two weeks, which is very reasonable considering the size of our yard and it's obstacles.

Description of Work
We have a wedge shaped yard, and our back yard has a big drop off, where water always runs when it rains and as a result the grass and weeds grow really thick there. There's also concrete in our yard from an old fence, in other words, it is a mess. They came out and cut and edged our yard. They also removed weeds and grass that were growing in cracks in our patio, driveway and side walk.

06/26/2008

David E.

They are very good. They automatically come every 2 weeks to mow and trim the hedges. They are very professional. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They come to my house every 2 weeks to mow the yard.

09/12/2006

They did a really good job and cleaned things up real nice. They swept all the loose grass off the patio and driveway and they were very dependable. They mow my grass every two weeks in the summer and come by as needed through the colder months. They always show up when they re supposed too and they re real nice guys. I've recommended them to my neighbors.

Description of Work
On my one-third acre, they mowed my grass, trimmed the bushes, edged around the trees and raked up the grass. They bagged everything up and swept up the patio.

Smart Water Irrigation & Lighting

Smart Water has an excellent reputation for quick response, guaranteed customer satisfaction and a personal relationship with all customers! In order to take care of the earth, we must take smart measures towards conservation of her natural resources. We get to know your yard and lifestyle to create a personalized, conservative design for the best irrigation, drainage or outdoor lighting that makes it easy for you to enjoy a beautiful yard. With our many years of experience providing Commercial and Residential Irrigation, drainage and landscape lighting in Memphis, you can be confident we will run your project smoothly. We offer discounts to all retired militrary, active military, teachers, and retired teachers. Fax: (901) 382-8319

Century 21 Construction, LLC

Century 21 Construction, LLC is a construction company specialized in masonry and carpentry. Masonry includes brick, stone, block, tile, and concrete. Carpentry is available for new and existing projects! We also make wonderful pergola’s and arbors! Our staff combined has over 50 years of experience. We are local and looking to earn your business. Call us for a free estimate now! 901-437-1098

Blessed Blades Lawncare

We are an owner operated company, specializing in routine lawn maintenance including: mowing, trimming, weed-eating, blowing off debris from property, and edging (upon request)! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Drain Pipe Installation – Exterior Fencing. Landscapting. Lawn & Yard Work. Lawn Irrigation. Leaf Removal. Mulch & Topsoil