Paul C Winchester Construction

Founded 1985 • With Angi since September 2010

Free Estimates, 25yrs Experience, References, Insured Equipment services, site preparation, aggregate delivery, fencing, tree work, decks, custom storage buildings, pool site preparation and much more....

Road Solutions

At Road Solutions Paving, we are specialized in everything regarding asphalt paving. We are committed to creating smooth and safe driving surfaces, parking lots, paths, basketball courts, and much more, using our expertise and techniques we have perfected over the last several years! When you decide to go with our paving services in Murfreesboro, TN, you can rely on an efficient and cost-effective job that’s done exactly by your requirements. You’ll get easy to maintain and long-lasting solutions with our help. Our team of asphalt contractors works hard to ensure that we are being as accommodating as possible. If you’re in need of driveway paving or even parking lot paving services, please don’t hesitate to contact Road Solutions today.

IHY Asphalt

We're a local, family owned and operated paving business that's had the same staff for over 20 years. We're only not loyal to you, but also our staff. Whether you need potholes in your residential parking area filled and repaired or a building pad paved for your residential project, you can count on the experienced professionals at IHY Asphalt. When you hire us, expect us to complete the job on the same day!

Master Services

Master Services is your local, certified basement, crawl space, and foundation repair specialists. They specialize in professional services that improve the health and functionality of your below-grade space: Basement Waterproofing Crawl Space Repair Sump Pumps Foundation Repair Concrete Lifting and Leveling Humidity and Mold Control We will make your basement, crawl space, and foundation safe and usable. With free, no obligation estimates, patented products, and lifetime warranties you can rest assured we have the best solution available on the market to fix your problems permanently.

09/21/2017

I was extremely happy with the work ha was don. He arrived on time, the work was done in a timely manner both times, and the charges were very fair on both jobs.

Description of Work
I had a leak in the water line for the ice maker and also had a porch post placed.

Category decks,plumbing

06/14/2017

Everything went as planned according to what we discussed. I also began adding additional items to the design, Mr Winchester was very polite and never was upset at any changes being made. He just flat did what we asked and did a very good job. We have already hired Mr. Winchester to come back for additional work.

Description of Work
I had a custom designed deck built with a gazebo to the left side of the deck added on.

04/22/2017

Paul brought me a Proposal & Acceptance form with no cost itemization. The total estimate was, I felt, extremely over priced. I was shocked! I need other things done in future and would have no money left for that. I've asked him to give me a itemized cost Proposal & Acceptance form. He said okay but doing an itemized list will take a least a week. If he gives this to me I can choose the work I ne...

Description of Work
Sloping upper porch needs correction as much as possible. Also needs extra support added, bolting to the house and new stairs. Lower deck tear-out clean up and haul away.

10/24/2016

Estimate given for porch repair and adding wraparound deck to home. Very punctual and professional during both visits (initial eval and follow up) Prompt return of phone calls. Really impressed the homeowner with his knowledge and experience. Looking forward to the installation.

Description of Work
Porch repair Add wraparound covered deck

06/05/2014

Paul was a very prompt honest professional and did great quality work. He and his crew were punctual and polite and cleaned up the work site nicely after completion. My husband and I are extremely happy with the results and the finished deck exceedes our expectations.

Description of Work
Paul Winchester from Winchester Construction designed and built a wooden deck around a swim spa.

04/09/2014

We contacted the office, she did not answer the phone in a professional manner, just said hello. My husband asked if this was Winchester Construction and she said yes. We told her we were looking for a quote for a gravel driveway and confirmed that was something their business did and she confirmed that it was. She said Paul was on a job in Lebanon and would have him call back to set a time to come over for a quote. He never called us back.

Description of Work
Nothing

11/30/2013

Paul responded promptly to our request for a proposal. He made the initial appointment on time which carried on through the whole project. He made every appointment on time. This project was difficult from a scheduling aspect as the site was not available to work on in one long block of time. The different phases of the construction had to be scheduled between times when the property was being used for other purposes. Paul set and maintained a schedule through the whole process. He kept us informed of his progress at all times and never missed a deadline. His work was very good. He met or exceeded all of the terms of his contract. When we requested additional work to be done we felt the pricing given for the additional work was fair. He did not overprice things simply because he was the contractor working on site. Paul also had some very good ideas about the best and most cost effective way to accomplish some of the additional work as the project progressed. I would recommend Paul Winchester Construction for any sized project. We found Paul very easy to communicate and work with. He is open to new ideas and will contribute his own.

Description of Work
Paul reworked existing block retaining walls that were failing, installed a new concrete retaining wall with a brick cap, cut concrete and installed drains into an existing driveway, installed a new concrete driveway, and reworked the existing plantings to fit the new design.

Category concrete repair contractor","concrete driveway","excavator","landscaper","hardscaper

06/18/2013

A Bradford Pear tree was damaged in a wind storm and threatened to fall on part of the house. The team came out the next day and quoted the price which seemed reasonable considering the risk of further damage. They were professional, spoke clearly and very fast. The only challenge I had after the job was to work through the cost for 20 minutes of work. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
removed a damaged tree and trunk

06/01/2012

Gave a detaied quote with descriptions such as materials he would use, screws vs nails, concreted 4x4s, decking material, etc. Told me he would start on Tuesday and finish by Thursday. He built it per his quote on the days he said and finished by Thursday. Very punctual, dependable and reliable. Builds a quality product. Seems to have had enough experience to know what works and what doesn't.

Description of Work
Built a self supported deck 16'x14' with railing and steps

04/05/2012

Work was completed quickly, and exactly as discussed and quoted.

Description of Work
Added deck to existing deck to provide access to pool.

Category deck company

Equipment services, site preparation, aggregate delivery, fencing, tree work, decks, custom storage buildings & pool site preparation.