AdvantaClean of West Knoxville

Founded 1994 • With Angi since April 2010

205 Dorcee Lane

Concord, TN 37934

When disaster strikes, you need to turn to someone you can count on. If water or mold ever damages your home in Knoxville, Tennessee, we strongly encourage you to call us at AdvantaClean of West Knoxville. We are a damage restoration company that takes your needs seriously and will do everything in our power to help you successfully recover from the effects of an unforeseen event. Our team is comprised of a group of industry-trained and certified restoration professionals who are always ready and waiting to help you out. To ensure that we’re always here when you need us, we provide 24-hour emergency services. Once we receive your call, we’ll arrive at your property within a few short hours. We are also a certified mold inspector; hold certification from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration; and have received our MICRO certification. ...

08/12/2015

Lee W.

Description of Work
He came and spoke to us about the dampness in our basement. He was very honest and basically said his company did not offer the services we need.I will definitely call them when I need this type of service.

Category drywall, mold removal

07/23/2015

Nicholas J.

Very responsive - got in and got out

Description of Work
Mold remediation during renovation

Category mold removal

12/31/2014

dorothy D.

Their crew was very professional. They put on booties or removed their boots before coming into the house and were very careful bringing in and removing the equipment. My house is a ranch but it has 11'-14' ceilings throughout and most of them have the vents in the ceiling or very high on the walls. There were 2-3 people on the crew plus the owners Jim and Zach (very nice guys!) they sealed the vents then shut down the furnace and hooked up their equipment to remove the dust and debris from the duct work. They were very thorough and not only cleaned all the air ducts but took off each vent cover and cleaned it before reinstalling it. I was very impressed with this company and will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
I had renovations done on my home which included jackhammering the cement floors in the bathroom to move plumbing. Needless to say, no matter how careful the contractors are, there is a large amount of dust that seeps into the other rooms and the furnace. After the project was done I continued to have to dust every couple of days so I hired AdventaClean to clean out all vents and air ducts in the house.

Category air duct cleaning

10/02/2014

Devon C.

AdvantaClean did an amazing job with my bathroom. I had some mold on the wall. They took down the offending drywall, checked for other mold, and advised me how to keep the mold from growing back. They were extremely pleasant and quick. I would recommend them to anyone with mold issues. It was even more important to me to find out how to prevent future growth, and they recommended several measures to help me do so.

Description of Work
Assessed some mold in the bathroom. Removed the drywall and checked behind it to see if the mold had spread further. Advised me how to proceed in having the drywall replaced.

Category drywall, mold removal

07/15/2014

Shalom S.

Description of Work
On a Sunday night I discovered a leak that had soaked the floors in my hall bath, hall bedroom, and through the floor to the downstairs bedroom, hallway, living room and garage. Jim came right over and calmed my fears (one of his best attributes...the man is a rock!) and even helped me to realize my homeowners insurance could cover this. He gave excellent advice and his entire crew was kind and professional. He helped keep me from going to pieces and I believe he possesses the Fruits of the Spirit in abundance! I thank Yah for helping me to find his company!

Category water damage restoration

04/03/2014

Heather S.

They were great. They basically came in and cleaned off all the molds from underneath the house and they did a real good job. They dealt with dangerous stuff.

Description of Work
I had AdvantaClean of West Knoxville to do mold remediation on my craw space.

Category mold removal

10/28/2013

Nancy A.

This great team worked for at least three hours, very hard, efficiently, and with obviously great experience. They were some of the sweetest, kindest people I've ever had in my house. I had painters here at the same time and, when the guys from Advantaclean were finished with the duct work and gone, I could hear a whistling from the air coming through the house. One of the painters said, "That's what it does when it's CLEAN! It'll go away in a little while." It did, and I am so happy with the knowledge that my duct work is clean and running efficiently (it'll be even better when the new heat pump is put in, but I am so glad I had this done now).

Description of Work
Cleaned out all air ducts; individually cleaned each vent; gave me great advice on keeping ducts clean; installed a screen over one vent to prevent cat litter from going into system; informed me about several problems occurring with my heat pump, which has now been determined by my HVAC expert to be needing to be replaced. I wouldn't have known about the problem(s) if Jim and his team hadn't told me.

Category air duct cleaning

Marshall Cleaning Service

Marshall Cleaning Service provides excellent service at an affordable price. Marshall proudly serves the Knoxville and surrounding area. Marshall services residential & commercial customers. Marshall is arresting dirt all around the Knoxville area. Marshall proudly takes a bite out of grime.

Offers by Marshall Cleaning Service on Angi
    RC Drywall & Painting

Your one stop shop for drywall finishing ,textured ceilings, and interior painting. We will make sure the job is done right at a fair price, and make sure you are happy give us a call at 423-871-8246

Emmanuel BPB Inc

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

The different restoration services we provide are highly varied. For instance, we handle water damage and flood damage emergencies and can take care of the sewage removal process. Additionally, we inspect for, test for, and remove mold and can eliminate contaminants and debris from your home’s duct work.