Germano Wine Cellars

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2011

Germano Wine Cellars is a leader in building and installing wine cellars, wine racks, wine cabinets, wine cellar flooring, wine cellar doors, and other wine storage furniture. We are passionate in delivering high quality and performance of our products and services. Our staff are high skilled and experienced in the field of wine cellar designing and creation; we continually update our knowledge and skills to ensure 100% satisfaction. Germano Wine Cellars has been in the wine cellar industry for more than 20 years already and we never get tired of extending our help to every wine lover and wine collector who wish to store and display their wines in a unique way. Indeed, Germano Wine Cellars help you realize your dream custom wine cellar....

Steele Services

Steele Services

Since 1991 - We are a family owned and operated company, specializing in water damage restoration and insurance claims for both residential and commercial projects. We have over 20 years experience in the emergency restoration service industry. We work directly with our customers and insurance companies to mitigate losses to property. Navigating a water damage can be stressful. Allow Scott to walk through the process with you and explain each step to ensure that you get back to living normally as soon as possible. He will work with you and your insurance company, easing the burden on you and making sure you receive the full benefits your insurance should be covering. Our # 1 goal is to prevent further loss to your home or business and to provide you with excellent quality workmanship.

Offers by Steele Services on Angi

01/14/2016

It's gorgeous! I get a million complements!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a custom wine closet

08/02/2013

Germano Wine Cellars did a beautiful job repairing and enhancing our wine cellar. Matthew Germano created and presented a detailed plan of all the work involved and how the project would look once completed so there were no surprises or unexpected costs. We absolutely love our wine cellar!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired water damaged wine cellar and added custom work.

10/30/2012

Matthew is, without a doubt, the most meticulous worker that I've ever encountered! He builds a beautiful wine cellar but is also an accomplished stone mason! He leaves the daily workplace clean and tidy and never seems to get dirty himself! He knows what he does well and also knows when to bring in another tradesman (i.e. electrical, etc.). His design ethic is superior as is his finished product....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Matthew has done several jobs for me. He has built a wine cellar, rebuilt brick steps that required lifting due to settlement, and designed and installed a brick surround for a fountain. He has done some carpentry, laid tile floor, installed wine racks (pre-made but required modification and repair), put up drywall (did a better job than the rest of the drywall in my home!), built brick columns, designed a decorative wooden door, and is skilled in all areas. He is creative with design as well as with installation.

08/29/2011

He does absolutely excellent work. He is very good at what he does; he's a perfectionist and an artist. I absolutely trusted him with my house. He is a very honest and down to earth person. He has also done some brick work in the back of my house, and he was immaculate. He is always spotlessly clean. I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He does wine cellars; and he built a wine cellar for me. He has done other kinds of work for me.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,garage builders,home builders

Building your dream of the highest quality Wine Cellars and Wine Racks! Custom Cellars, Custom Wine Cellar Design, Commercial Wine Racks, Hospitality, Fine Wine Stores, Consulting, Design, Restaurants, Country Clubs, Wine Store, Climate Controlled, Refrigeration, Wine Rooms, Wine Cabinets, Oak Barrel Flooring, Cellar Entry Doors, Exterior Doors, Custom Cabinets, Custom External Doors, Custom Wine Cellars, Custom Cellar Doors, Custom Interior Doors, and much more!

General contracting, general remodeling.

Free initial consultation,