Fortress Termite Control

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2006

Full Service Termite and Pest Control Company. We accept the following payment methods: Cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover & Paypal.

Amenities

This pro has not provided any licensing information to Angi at this time.All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

Valli H.
04/08/2013
When my home was invaded by spiders last year, Mr. Christenson understood my desire to limit the use of chemicals and recommended traps available at a local store. He never tries to push any unnecessary treatments or procedures.
Description of Work
Fortress has installed and maintained termite bait stations at both my current home and my previous home. Mr. Christenson is always professional and courteous. He responds promptly and graciously to any questions. When there was an invasion of hungry bugs in my home last year, he came out to inspect for damage and identify the bugs (ants) at no charge.
Brian M.
04/03/2013
Steve is great! I would definitely recommend Fortress to anyone!
Description of Work
We use the pest control services of Fortress Termite Control.
Alyssa C.
11/20/2012
Steve has been taking care of our pest and termite control for 6 years. He is always friendly, on time and professional. We can tell a big difference in our bug problem after his visits. He also has never raised his rates.
Description of Work
They did general pest and termite control.
Barbara D.
07/16/2012
I would never hesitate to trust them with my home or anybody else's.
Description of Work
They do most of my termite clearance inspection as I'm a realtor.
Leslie S.
06/26/2012
all went well.
Description of Work
yearly contract for termite bait stations. very effective and conscientious.
Valli H.
05/03/2012
I have an annual contract with them. I like everything about them. Mr. Christensen is highly professional and friendly. Anytime I call the office with questions, the lady there is super nice. They are 100% competent. They are great. This is the second house that I have used their services, and I would stay with them.
Description of Work
I used Fortress Termite Control for pest control. Their quarterly service includes inspection of my bait stations, replacement of any damaged stations, bait in the stations, and poison in the stations. Mr. Christensen also dusts for ants if he sees ants outside.
Richard A.
09/21/2011
I contacted Fortress after discovering that my current termite contract was with a very bad company (see below). Steve (Fortress representative) responded promptly to my initial call, made arrangements to meet with me, and he conducted a very thorough exaination of my home for any existing termite evidence (finding none) and determining if my home was properly protected (it was not, as there was no evidence of previous treatments). The Fortress guarantee is excellent, and Steve provided ample information to ensure us about our investment with the Fortress contract. Our home was under contract with another termite company since 2002. That company was unreliable and unresponsive to both letters and treatment requests. Also, that company had earned an and quot;Fand quot; rating with the Better Business Bureau. Thus, I chose to change companies, and I have found Fortress to be a wonderful, reliable company. I urge everyone to check with the BBB about services you receive; as well as Angies List.
Description of Work
I requested the services of Fortress for the following reasons: 1. They are an "A" rated company by the Better Business Bureau. 2. They are located within Collierville, and I try to do business there (for sales tax purposes). 3. They offer an excellent garantee on their services and IF termites do damage. 4. They are pormpt in making their appointments with me. 5. They take time to explain everything in detail, and they answer any questions clearly. Fortress perfomed a thorough exterior and interior investigation of my home to detect any termites. Fortress then conducted an new, initial setup and treatment of my home for the prevention of termites. The price was very reasonable for my 2,035 sq ft home.
08/07/2006
They were a local company that is very well known for their excellent work in controlling not only termites, but for other bugs as well. Their chemicals are pet friendly and people friendly. They do a good for us.
Description of Work
They sprayed and inspected our home for termites. They inspect the inside and outside of my home once a year.

Phone

475 E South St Ste 105

Collierville, TN 38017

Other Information

Services offered

Residential and commercial pest control & exterminating.

Services not offered

Discover
PayPal
Financing Available

FAQ

Fortress Termite Control is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

Fortress Termite Control is open:

Fortress Termite Control accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available

Yes, Fortress Termite Control offers free project estimates.

Yes, Fortress Termite Control offers eco-friendly accreditations.

No, Fortress Termite Control does not offer a senior discount.

Yes, Fortress Termite Control offers emergency services.

Yes, Fortress Termite Control offers warranties.

Fortress Termite Control offers the following services: Residential and commercial pest control & exterminating.

Other Local Pros In Your Area

Ark Pest Control & Prevention

(4)

2022 Super Service Award

Ark Pest Control & Prevention

Ark Pest Control & Prevention in Memphis, Tennessee is a full service termite and pest control company offering a full scope of services to keep your residential or commercial property free from damaging and harmful pests. Through our extensive training and continuing education, we can clear your home or office from pests and rodents, and utilize measures to keep them from coming back. We offer free inspections and work with homeowners, real estate agents, builders, and businesses both large and small. For homeowners, we also offer HVAC duct cleaning, dryer vent cleanout, and crawl space encapsulation, all to assure you that you stay safe and healthy in your home. We are licensed and certified in Tennessee. Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

Nationwide Pest Control

(17)

Offers Coupon

Nationwide Pest Control

With over 15 years in experience, Nationwide Pest Control offers Termite and Pest Control including rodent exclusion and trapping, mosquito treatments, bed bug treatments, stinging insect treatments, crawlspace repair, etc.

Dart Pest Control LLC

(3)

Dart Pest Control LLC

When pests invade your home or business, you will want the help of a company with the experience and knowledge to take care of the problem the right way. Dart Pest, Lawn & Wildlife is that company! Here are some qualities that make Dart Pest the smart choice for pest and lawn solutions in and around Memphis: Customer service is our #1 priority, and we stand behind our promises. We offer both residential and commercial pest control options. We have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB). We are a local, family-owned and operated, and woman-owned company. We provide excellent pest control services at affordable prices. We treat for a wide variety of common Memphis pests. We stay up-to-date on the latest methods and technology in the industry. In addition to pest control, we also provide lawn maintenance services. The owners bought the company in 2003 and had 15 years of prior termite control experience. As a small, locally-owned business, we offer a high level of service at a low price point that nationally owned companies can’t match. Here at Dart Pest, Lawn & Wildlife, we care about our customers – not only because of the business they provide us, but because we are neighbors and members of the same communities. Let the pest control professionals dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and with a commitment to excellence take care of your pest problems.