Fortress Termite Control

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2006

Full Service Termite and Pest Control Company. We accept the following payment methods: Cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover & Paypal....

Dart Pest Control LLC

Dart Pest Control was established in 1971. It is family owned and operated. We are licensed in Tennessee for termite nad pest control and licensed in Mississippi for Termite control. We offer monthly, quarterly, and one time treatments for pest control services including roaches, ants, crickets, house spiders, mice, silverfish, earwigs, spring tails, wasps, bees and more. We offer liquid termite agreements as well as Termite baiting system. We offer soil treatments on new construction.

Nationwide Pest Control

With over 15 years in experience, Nationwide Pest Control offers Termite and Pest Control including rodent exclusion and trapping, mosquito treatments, bed bug treatments, stinging insect treatments, crawlspace repair, etc.

Offers by Nationwide Pest Control on Angi
Erby Pest Control

You need a pest control company, the team at Erby Pest Control is here for you. We are a locally owned Pest Control Company serving the Mid-South Area. We have been in business over 15 years. We also have an A+ rating with the BBB and a proud member with the National Pest Control Association. Give us a call and become part of our family. 901-550-0204

04/08/2013

Valli H.

When my home was invaded by spiders last year, Mr. Christenson understood my desire to limit the use of chemicals and recommended traps available at a local store. He never tries to push any unnecessary treatments or procedures.

Description of Work
Fortress has installed and maintained termite bait stations at both my current home and my previous home. Mr. Christenson is always professional and courteous. He responds promptly and graciously to any questions. When there was an invasion of hungry bugs in my home last year, he came out to inspect for damage and identify the bugs (ants) at no charge.

04/03/2013

Brian M.

Steve is great! I would definitely recommend Fortress to anyone!

Description of Work
We use the pest control services of Fortress Termite Control.

11/20/2012

Alyssa C.

Steve has been taking care of our pest and termite control for 6 years. He is always friendly, on time and professional. We can tell a big difference in our bug problem after his visits. He also has never raised his rates.

Description of Work
They did general pest and termite control.

07/16/2012

Barbara D.

I would never hesitate to trust them with my home or anybody else's.

Description of Work
They do most of my termite clearance inspection as I'm a realtor.

06/26/2012

Leslie S.

all went well.

Description of Work
yearly contract for termite bait stations. very effective and conscientious.

05/03/2012

Valli H.

I have an annual contract with them. I like everything about them. Mr. Christensen is highly professional and friendly. Anytime I call the office with questions, the lady there is super nice. They are 100% competent. They are great. This is the second house that I have used their services, and I would stay with them.

Description of Work
I used Fortress Termite Control for pest control. Their quarterly service includes inspection of my bait stations, replacement of any damaged stations, bait in the stations, and poison in the stations. Mr. Christensen also dusts for ants if he sees ants outside.

09/21/2011

Richard A.

I contacted Fortress after discovering that my current termite contract was with a very bad company (see below). Steve (Fortress representative) responded promptly to my initial call, made arrangements to meet with me, and he conducted a very thorough exaination of my home for any existing termite evidence (finding none) and determining if my home was properly protected (it was not, as there was no evidence of previous treatments). The Fortress guarantee is excellent, and Steve provided ample information to ensure us about our investment with the Fortress contract. Our home was under contract with another termite company since 2002. That company was unreliable and unresponsive to both letters and treatment requests. Also, that company had earned an and quot;Fand quot; rating with the Better Business Bureau. Thus, I chose to change companies, and I have found Fortress to be a wonderful, reliable company. I urge everyone to check with the BBB about services you receive; as well as Angies List.

Description of Work
I requested the services of Fortress for the following reasons: 1. They are an "A" rated company by the Better Business Bureau. 2. They are located within Collierville, and I try to do business there (for sales tax purposes). 3. They offer an excellent garantee on their services and IF termites do damage. 4. They are pormpt in making their appointments with me. 5. They take time to explain everything in detail, and they answer any questions clearly. Fortress perfomed a thorough exterior and interior investigation of my home to detect any termites. Fortress then conducted an new, initial setup and treatment of my home for the prevention of termites. The price was very reasonable for my 2,035 sq ft home.

08/07/2006

They were a local company that is very well known for their excellent work in controlling not only termites, but for other bugs as well. Their chemicals are pet friendly and people friendly. They do a good for us.

Description of Work
They sprayed and inspected our home for termites. They inspect the inside and outside of my home once a year.

Fortress Termite Control

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2006

475 E South St Ste 105

Collierville, TN 38017

Residential and commercial pest control & exterminating.

Wildlife Removal.