CUSTOM FENCE COMPANY COLLIERVILLE

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2006

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED....

Neading Remodeling & Home Services, LLC

We are a local, veteran owned small business, with over 20 years experience in the Home Improvement Field. Our vast experience in a wide variety of services bring additional value to each and every project. We take pride in our quality of work, commitment to outstanding results, our In-house Professionally Trained Home Improvement Technicians and our Customers Satisfaction! We know that every project is different and that each one requires personalized craftsmanship and attention to detail. We know your project is no exception. Anyone can give you a free estimate, just text some pictures and they'll throw a number at you. We know there is more to each project than just a number. That is why we created our Custom Tailored Consultation Process. Visit our website to learn more! https://neadinghomeservices.com/start-consultation We specialize in: A variety of Interior & Exterior Home Improvement, Handyman, and Repair Projects. Exterior; Soffit, Fascia, Siding, Rotten Wood, Repair & Replacement. Exterior Re-paints, Doors, Windows, & Glass Repair & Replacement. Interior; Bathroom Remodels, Cabinet Facelifts & Re-Paints, Tile Backsplashes, Drywall Repairs. Handyman & Miscellaneous; Custom Mantles, Custom Shutters, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Guards, Pressure Washing & Sealing, Window Cleaning, Fence Repair & Replacement. Additional Services; available upon request. We are Licensed #8481, Bonded $10,000, and Insured $1,000,000. We offer a satisfaction guarantee on maintenance jobs and offer a 12 month warranty on repair or improvement contracts.

Eagle 3 Painting

CAE Home Improvement, LLC

Family owned and operated company that specializes in interior and exterior painting. We offer other home improvement services such as; carpentry, framing, decks and porches, and drywall. Our company treats your home as if it was ours and would love to speak with you about your next project. Give us a call today!

Offers by CAE Home Improvement, LLC on Angi

08/09/2016

Margaret S.

The ongoing experience has been terrible. I have lived in Memphis in Central Gardens as a homeowner for over 40 years. I have never experienced anything quite like their disrespect, incompetence, dishonesty, inability to complete work (a job they told me would take 6weeks at the most has STILL gone unfinished nearly a solid YEAR later. Every opportunity they had to delay, to deliver a substandard material, to ignore their assurances and terms of agreement, they have taken. The security wrought iron locked fence they finally put up after breaking my front water main...then not notifying me, calling promptly for a plumbing company, & leaving me with the bill...is installed backwards (inside facing out), was painted black instead of nickel, had bronze hardware instead of matching nickel, had only half the fence caps and finials installed for MONTHS, allowing rain to pour inside unpainted iron and rust, and involved one delay after another, as the company representatives made promises, NONE of which they kept. It should be noted they required payment up front, and as an individual with a disability, my elderly mother and father immediately wrote them a check, which they promptly cashed. My experience with them has become a neighborhood joke and a nightmare, as my neighbors noted how ridiculously inept and unprofessional their company is. My advice? RUN, don't walk, THE OTHER WAY...

Description of Work
Simple wrought iron fence creating a front security fence, to ensure my safety as I was awaiting the arrival of a new service dog.

Category fencing,wrought iron,house painters,doors

06/29/2016

dedrick F.

Tuscan Iron Entries is amazing! My wife and I love our new exterior door. We had been looking for exterior doors for quite sometime and nothing else compares. While the door is pricey, you won't have to worry about buying another door. Not only is the door beautiful, it's secure. No warping or rotting. Love it! The salesperson Wes was very informative and helpful. He will also show you how the door looks on your home before making the purchase. We are planning on moving in a couple of years, so if we decide to build or remodel another second owned home, we will definitely be using their services again..

Description of Work
Put in an exterior door.

Category doors

08/28/2015

Tom W.

I saw these doors at a Home Show about 2 years before we got them. I loved them initially, and my wife was not convinced. We have been in our home 15+ years and I hated the front door, and never used it unless company was coming over. Collierville Fence came over, measures and built our doors. When it was time for installation, they sent a very professional crew over, and when they tore out the existing door found some termite damage and replaced the entire door frame. We have been living with these doors for several years and I regularly use the front door and my next door neighbors used them too. These doors are secure and really dress up your home. My wife now loves the doors and wishes we would have installed them sooner. These folks are first class.

Description of Work
Installed new front doors.

Category fencing,doors

08/18/2014

Joy K.

From the day of the free estimate to the finished entry door and fence with gate, Everything was started and finished as promised. A couple of our neighbors have purchased the same fence after seeing ours. We purchased ours after seeing the house on our cove had this gorgeous fence. It's solid and beautiful. It is delivered and installed by very courteous and professional Men. Our custom iron entry door is absolutely my pride and joy. I was able to choose every aspect of the door from glass type to iron medallions. I highly recommend Collierville Custom Fence and Custom Iron Doors.

Description of Work
Tuscan custom entry iron door Concrete fence and iron gate

Category fencing,wrought iron,doors

03/28/2014

Barry M.

They did a nice job. We would recommend them again. They're good people. I would use them again if I have to. I would grade them excellent for over-all. They have reasonable prices. They call you back if you have a question. If you have an issue, they're right back with you. With some companies, they won't return your call if you had an issue. You've got to stand behind your service and this company did! They were there when they said they would be there. I'm real pleased with this company.

Description of Work
My husband used their services to put up a fence. It was around first quarter of last year.

01/21/2014

Holly D.

We contacted Custom Fence Company and their sister company and quot;Tuscan Iron Entriesand quot; for Iron doors for our home. Edie was our Sales person. The company is a family-owned business and their attention to providing excellent service is evident in everything they do. We visited their show-room/manufacturing facility in Collierville (TN) and were able to determine what we style we liked best from their in-process doors being built for others and a huge book of previous work. They do everything from railings to fences to gates to doors-- and even some custom iron pieces. We chose a style named and quot;Cathedraland quot; after seeing a mock-up photo of our entry way, with the new door style super-imposed. The photo process is a really nice tool for those of us that sometimes have trouble visualizing especially when the change will be such a major one. The main door we were replacing was a custom-made double wood one (that was a little loose in the jam, and the single-door was an Andersen full-view (that didn't quite match the house style). The house is 13 yrs old and a cottage-style. Tuscan's schedule is pretty full-- it took about 3 mos. between order date and install date. We investigated every on-line review and numerous references that Tuscan provided. Every reference was top-tier-- no issues whatsoever! And after the install? Unbelievably gorgeous. The install itself was performed by two men, who exemplified the word, and quot;craftsmen.and quot; Efficient, neat, well-caulked, secure. They were able to re-use the existing trim and amazingly painted it on-site to match the bronzed black appearance of the doors. The doors have glass windows that swing open on iron hinges (which is a nice feature), and the actual door hinges themselves are massive for the heavy weight of the doors-- functioning smooth and silent. The doors fit nicely against the weatherstripping and open/close with a marvelous solid feeling. For the door handle and lock, Tuscan offers Emtek choices-- really nice!! The installers painted and bronzed the existing reinstalled doorbell, and even the caulk lines. At the writing of this review, the doors have been installed for a little more than 2 mo., with some of the coldest temps that Memphis (TN) has experienced in years (several days below 10F, with windchills below 0F). There are no air leaks at all around the edges of the doors (or windows in the doors). The only possible 'negative' is that the iron itself becomes quite cold on the interior (despite being filled with foam insulation). This is acceptable to us in our locale but could be a concern to others. The doors are gorgeous, will never warp, are solid and secure and are excellently installed. We highly recommend Tuscan!

Description of Work
Custom-made and installed a double-door for house main door-way, and a single-door for house 'friend's' door.

08/15/2010

Todd S.

fast estimate, required half the amount as a deposit, which is unusual. I had to pull the permit myself for the fence, which they said was normal. It took a month for them to start, which was a bit longer than I was told it would be. Once the work began, they got it done quickly and it looks great.

Description of Work
They installed a concrete fence across my back border

07/30/2010

vernon E.

The construction was good. We had a little problem with setting up the gates and they started the fence in the wrong place. I thought that the price was a little high for the quality.

Description of Work
Custom Fence Company Collierville built a wood fence a couple of months ago.

05/18/2010

Ronald J.

prompt, professional service and workmanship

Description of Work
Installed pre-cast concrete fence and stained it.

02/01/2010

richard S.

It was great. They were very professonal, organized and had great communication. They did excellent work. They are one of the best companies I've ever used.

Description of Work
Custom Fence removed a wooden portion of a fence, fabricated an 8 foot iron gate and installed it.

CUSTOM FENCE COMPANY COLLIERVILLE

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2006

247 MOORE LN

Collierville, TN 38017

ORNAMENTAL IRON: GATES, FENCE, STARICASE RAILING, ENTRY SYSTEMS, GATE OPERATORS, FENCESTONE PRECAST CONCRETE FENCE, IRON ENTRY DOORS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express