Belk Brothers RPM, LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2010

P.O. Box 1131

Collierville, TN 38017

RPM stands for RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MAINTENANCE. We are a complete concierge for all of your home maintenance and repair needs. We are licensed, bonded and insured. Family owned and operated since 2006

12/08/2018

Bob B.

Fielding and Jonathan Belt provided me with quick and professional service for a home attic repair. They are very personable, professional, on time, and reasonably priced. I was completely satisfied with the work they did and will use them again. I would highly recommend them for any home repair project.

Description of Work
Attic Repair

Category handyman service, woodworking

04/19/2018

David D.

They were very responsive to my initial contact and were always there when they said they would be. They were very pleasant to deal with. The cost for the services provided was reasonable and I couldn't have been happier with the quality of their work.

Description of Work
Carpentry and painting

06/24/2016

Sandra B.

Description of Work
They were recommended by a friend and I hired them to install new attic stairs and do some change out of lights and switches. They also replaced some rotten wood for me. I was impressed with their attention to detail and their follow through. They were extra nice guys whom I definitely would use again. Very satisfied with all they did.

05/14/2015

Mary W.

Description of Work
Ceiling Fans and hung large picture in a brick wall

Category electrician, handyman service, ceiling fans

04/10/2015

Christa M.

Description of Work
They came out the day I called at the time agreed. They raised an ancient basketball hoop, fixed our fence gate and took out a trellis. It was great. Quickly got these things done with no problem.

Category ceramic tile, handyman service, roofing

01/14/2015

Karen M.

They were prompt and completed everything I had asked for. I changed some of the job that they had given me a quote for but they were reasonable regarding the changes. Very nice men and accommodating. They always returned my calls and did a great job.

Description of Work
Tiled a portion of a bonus room, fixed an attic fan and replaced a light fixture.

Category ceramic tile, electrician, handyman service, roofing, ceiling fans

10/01/2014

CONNIE L.

Description of Work
Didn't give me a response for several days so I used someone else.

Category drywall, handyman service, plumbing, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

Please read this rebuttal: [member name removed] call came to our office on Tuesday, September 9, 2014 at 3:19 pm. According to our recorded telephone database, her call was responded to within less than 30 minutes. (26 minutes and 32 seconds minutes to be exact) When contacted, [member name removed] asked which company we were with as she stated that she has a list of companies that she is calling on. We explained that we were Belk Brothers and were returning her phone call. After gathering the required information, and setting the appointment around her schedule, we agreed to set the appointment for Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 10:00am. As with normal protocol, we called [member name removed] the morning of September 11th around 9:30 am (9:34 am to be exact) to confirm our appointment. Our call was answered by [member name removed] that informed us that the work had already been performed by someone else. We responded, "no problem, glad your task was completed and to please call on us in the future." Belk Brothers RPM has nearly 50 Angie's list member and non-member reviews and proudly records an overall rating of an "A". We are really not sure why we were given the low mark by [member name removed] as Belk Brothers RPM never performed any work for her and we followed standard business protocol during the initial phone calls.

07/11/2014

Morgan M.

Excellence. Brothers came to my house and gave me great advice and service. Honest and professional. Trusted them to do the work while we were out of town. Will definitely use them again. There are cheaper out there, but you get what you pay for.

Description of Work
Painting and Dry wall

Category drywall, handyman service, interior painters

07/07/2014

Linda & John M.

They came out and gave me a prompt estimate. They were very professional in performing the work and leaving the area clean when they were finished. However, a few weeks after the work was completed a couple of sections of drip cap came loose and needed to be reattached. There was some delay in getting this last part corrected, but it got done. Overall I was pleased and would use them again.

Description of Work
I used Belk Brothers to replace some rotted boards on my roof soffit. Overall I was pleased and would use them again.

10/21/2013

Sarah H.

I called them one afternoon and they called me back and came by my house that same afternoon to see what I needed done, and sent me an email quote the next day. I had to purchase the necessary light fixtures and paint. I let them know I had the supplies for the work on a Friday afternoon and they showed up to do the work on Monday morning. I am very pleased with the work they did and will call them again.

Description of Work
Bells Brothers, Johnathan and Fielding, painted some exteria Windows, repaired a exterior garage door, repaired a downspout, replaced some outdoor light fixtures, and some indoor light bulbs in recessed lighting that was too high for me to reach safely..

Category electrician, handyman service, house painters

06/10/2013

kevin M.

They were great. They come right out, and their response it really good. I would highly recommend them. They are very professional, and quick at responding. Their work is great.

Description of Work
They repaired a hole in the ceiling that was leading to the attic.

02/12/2013

Lisa C.

After speaking with them on the phone, they came to my home and gave me an estimate .I was able to have the work performed very shortly after the estimate visit. The day the work was done , they arrived at the expected time and the price charged was exactly the amount they quoted in the estimate. I felt the price was very reasonable for the time involved and the quality of the work. They are vey personable and willing to answer questions. I am very happy with the quality of their work and will definitely call them again and refer them to others. It is good to know I have someone to call who can fix or repair anything!

Description of Work
Fielding and Jonathan moved two light switches from a bedroom wall into individual closets. This saved wall space but more importantly gave me the ability to operate a light independently in each area. They also installed a fan in my walk in shower to control moisture.

Category electrician, handyman service

03/07/2012

wendy C.

Reliable, ahead of schedule repairs and very friendly.

Description of Work
Rotten wood replaced and fixed re-plumbed.

Category contractors, plumbing, woodworking

07/15/2011

kevin M.

Our thermostat stopped working and therefore no air conditioning right before the 4th of July with company coming. They came out when they promised and replaced 2 within an hour.

Description of Work
These guys were great. They arrives when they said they would, worked quickly to fix our problem and the price was fair. I will definitely use them again.

Category electrician

American Pro Clean

American ProClean is in business for residential and commercial customers. We are specialist in high pressure and low pressure cleaning. Our hot or cold water machines can be used to make walkway, driveways, pool decks and parking ares look as good as new. Our low pressure washing is safe for houses, decks and fencing. With our proprietary chemicals they not only kill mold and mildew but will prevent it from coming back so quickly. With our 20 yrs of experience, we guarantee all of work to your satisfaction.

2022 Super Service Award

Wild Wind Washing LLC

We Offer the best in Roof Cleaning, Pressure and Soft Washing, Exterior home cleaning, and Gutter cleaning and Guard Installing. We are Licensed and Insured.

Solo Landscape

Call Us Today @ (901) 282-7918!!! Landscaping Business Solo Landscape is a locally owned and operated Memphis-area small business dedicated to quality landscape and supreme customer service at reasonable prices. Browse through our portfolio and services to discover how Solo Landscape can beautify your home or business.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

A FEW EXAMPLES OF WHAT RPM DOES: Preventive maintenance repairs - Hang ceiling fans - Replace rotten wood - Repair fences - Replace sink and shower hardware - Leaky faucets - Build and repair gates - Prepare homes for sale - Repaint rooms - Replace doors - Build and repair decks - Wall inserts - General plumbing & electrical - Lighting - Drywall patching - Big Screen TV installation - Gutters - Roofing - Flooring - Appliance removal/install....and much more!

computer repair, appliance repair