Belk Brothers RPM, LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2010

RPM stands for RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MAINTENANCE. We are a complete concierge for all of your home maintenance and repair needs. We are licensed, bonded and insured. Family owned and operated since 2006...

TDK Drywall

CAE Home Improvement, LLC

Family owned and operated company that specializes in interior and exterior painting. We offer other home improvement services such as; carpentry, framing, decks and porches, and drywall. Our company treats your home as if it was ours and would love to speak with you about your next project. Give us a call today!

Offers by CAE Home Improvement, LLC on Angi
Eagle 3 Painting

12/08/2018

Fielding and Jonathan Belt provided me with quick and professional service for a home attic repair. They are very personable, professional, on time, and reasonably priced. I was completely satisfied with the work they did and will use them again. I would highly recommend them for any home repair project.

Description of Work
Attic Repair

Category handyman service,woodworking

04/19/2018

They were very responsive to my initial contact and were always there when they said they would be. They were very pleasant to deal with. The cost for the services provided was reasonable and I couldn't have been happier with the quality of their work.

Description of Work
Carpentry and painting

01/14/2015

They were prompt and completed everything I had asked for. I changed some of the job that they had given me a quote for but they were reasonable regarding the changes. Very nice men and accommodating. They always returned my calls and did a great job.

Description of Work
Tiled a portion of a bonus room, fixed an attic fan and replaced a light fixture.

Category ceramic tile,electrician,handyman service,roofing,ceiling fans

07/11/2014

Excellence. Brothers came to my house and gave me great advice and service. Honest and professional. Trusted them to do the work while we were out of town. Will definitely use them again. There are cheaper out there, but you get what you pay for.

Description of Work
Painting and Dry wall

Category drywall,handyman service,interior painters

07/07/2014

They came out and gave me a prompt estimate. They were very professional in performing the work and leaving the area clean when they were finished. However, a few weeks after the work was completed a couple of sections of drip cap came loose and needed to be reattached. There was some delay in getting this last part corrected, but it got done. Overall I was pleased and would use them again.

Description of Work
I used Belk Brothers to replace some rotted boards on my roof soffit. Overall I was pleased and would use them again.

10/21/2013

I called them one afternoon and they called me back and came by my house that same afternoon to see what I needed done, and sent me an email quote the next day. I had to purchase the necessary light fixtures and paint. I let them know I had the supplies for the work on a Friday afternoon and they showed up to do the work on Monday morning. I am very pleased with the work they did and will call them again.

Description of Work
Bells Brothers, Johnathan and Fielding, painted some exteria Windows, repaired a exterior garage door, repaired a downspout, replaced some outdoor light fixtures, and some indoor light bulbs in recessed lighting that was too high for me to reach safely..

Category electrician","handyman service","house painter

06/10/2013

They were great. They come right out, and their response it really good. I would highly recommend them. They are very professional, and quick at responding. Their work is great.

Description of Work
They repaired a hole in the ceiling that was leading to the attic.

02/12/2013

After speaking with them on the phone, they came to my home and gave me an estimate .I was able to have the work performed very shortly after the estimate visit. The day the work was done , they arrived at the expected time and the price charged was exactly the amount they quoted in the estimate. I felt the price was very reasonable for the time involved and the quality of the work. They are vey personable and willing to answer questions. I am very happy with the quality of their work and will definitely call them again and refer them to others. It is good to know I have someone to call who can fix or repair anything!

Description of Work
Fielding and Jonathan moved two light switches from a bedroom wall into individual closets. This saved wall space but more importantly gave me the ability to operate a light independently in each area. They also installed a fan in my walk in shower to control moisture.

Category electrician","handyman service

03/07/2012

Reliable, ahead of schedule repairs and very friendly.

Description of Work
Rotten wood replaced and fixed re-plumbed.

Category contractor","plumber","woodworker

07/15/2011

Our thermostat stopped working and therefore no air conditioning right before the 4th of July with company coming. They came out when they promised and replaced 2 within an hour.

Description of Work
These guys were great. They arrives when they said they would, worked quickly to fix our problem and the price was fair. I will definitely use them again.

Category electrician

A FEW EXAMPLES OF WHAT RPM DOES: Preventive maintenance repairs - Hang ceiling fans - Replace rotten wood - Repair fences - Replace sink and shower hardware - Leaky faucets - Build and repair gates - Prepare homes for sale - Repaint rooms - Replace doors - Build and repair decks - Wall inserts - General plumbing & electrical - Lighting - Drywall patching - Big Screen TV installation - Gutters - Roofing - Flooring - Appliance removal/install....and much more!

computer repair, appliance repair