AgriScapes, LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2006

From concept to creation, Agriscapes makes your dream a reality. It's the opportune time to create your personal paradise. We provide an elite service to clients in both residential & commercial construction. Agriscapes LLC does this by meeting cost demands and customer satisfaction in a punctual manner. Our specialties include landscaping design, irrigation systems and a wealth of other ways to make your home or business the most beautiful on the block! Our experience speaks for itself and when you see the Agriscapes LLC. sign, you know you're getting the very best in landscaping. Contact us today to meet with one of our experts....

Smokey Mountain Enterprises

We have 2 -15 employees depending on work load. We offer 10% off total bill for senior-citizens many different billing options. We take pride in our work do every job like its our own. Most of the workmanship is covered by warranty.

06/01/2015

TERESA G.

since I am a regular customer, I was contacted by email in Feb. about scheduling the start up in April. It was very easy and my requests were confirmed immediately. A reminder was emailed to me about a week in advance and the service was performed on the day it was scheduled and at the time I requested.

Description of Work
start up of irrigation system, back flow test

08/11/2014

kathy G.

They were very good, can be busy at times, but did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
Landscaping job in back yard

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

03/24/2014

Lindi V.

First call to company- I spoke with receptionist and was told I would recieve call from designer to schedule appointment. Never got a call. I called back 2 weeks later (because Angie's reviews were good). Finally got scheduled for appointment. Unfortunately, designer no-showed for first appointment. Apologized later, and said there was a family emergency. But that definitely set the tone. Future dealings went well. Designer rescheduled, met with me, creating design for backyard, and gave a timely quote for the project. The bid was similar to bid I recieved from a different company, and based on those initial experiences described above, I went with the other company.

Description of Work
design and bid for landscaping

01/25/2014

Cindy E.

12/31/2013

Mark W.

Great company to deal with. Had an issue with one of the pipe runs and they quickly came back to fix. The overall design and result of the system to deal with our yard water issue is fantastic. I would use them again. Ryan Garcia was the person we dealt with

Description of Work
installed catch basin, 3 large drainage pipe runs, and reshaped part of yard to allow for water to flow if the pipe and drainage were to be overwhelmed

05/08/2013

Charlotte M.

I'm in the process of getting estimates and I think they would be a good company, but they're a little bit on the high side as far as their bid. They were very nice and very cordial. They were a little bit too expensive and I definitely will not use them. I've had several bids done and what they wanted was just too much and not in my budget to pay for an irrigation system.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Agriscapes for a lawn irrigation system.

12/04/2012

Kathleen S.

They had to come back three times to fix the same problem. Each time I was without water for several days during the hot summer months. I was told that I would only get charged for one visit and it would be by the hour. The bill came in for double the amount of time used in the first vist. I questioned this but got no response. On a more postive not, the gal in the office is wonderful to work with. She is quick with help and did her best to work with my schedule.

Description of Work
Agriscapes was hired to fix a broken water line to the sprinkler system.

05/03/2012

Jesse S.

I've been using them for three years. Their service is working out very well for me. Their prices and quality of work are excellent.

Description of Work
They do my landscape maintenance once a week. They cut the lawn, edge, put pesticides on, mulch, and manicure all the bushes.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,tree service

07/18/2011

Jack E.

Everything turned out good. They were very thorough about there work. They were very professional and easy to deal with. I would recommend this company.

Description of Work
They installed a sprinkler system in my front and back yard.

10/18/2006

PATRICK W.

It went wonderful. Agriscapes employee(s) were fast and efficient on all 3 calls. I am so thrilled I found these folks and would highly recommend them to anyone that has any irrigation problems as well as the beautiful landscaping they do. They are more than reasonable in their fees. We had at 1 time paid another company $1500.00 to do a very unsatisfactory job. I am so glad there are folks/companies like this around. I am also going to continue to use this company for maintenance and any future problems.

Description of Work
Agriscapes came out (by appointment) 1 week after I called and repaired 2 leaky valves (which 4 other companies in the Memphis area could NOT do) that were flooding our yard and the neighbor's yard, and replaced 2 sprinkler heads. They made a total of 3 trips.

Category irrigation systems

Landscaping, Landscape Design and Installation, Lawn Irrigation, Outdoor Lighting, Decks and Arbors, Water Gardens, Swimming Pools, Complete Estate Management, Insect and Disease Control, Weed Control and Fertilization, Over seeding, Mulching

1 YR & FACTORY