901 Pest Control

Founded 1984 • With Angi since August 2017

453 Distribution Pkwy Suite 1

Collierville, TN 38017

We take pride in our company, reliability, customer communication, integrity of our employees and the quality of our work. We strongly believe in providing you with our absolute best in service - no matter how big or how small. With over 50 years of experience in protecting homes and businesses in the greater Memphis area, 901 Pest Control is "your home town expert" in termite, pest, roof rats and mosquito control! We have a 5 Star rating on Google Business, we are an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ Rating. You will rest easy knowing our service is backed by 901 Pest Control's satisfaction guarantee - if the bugs come back, we come back at no charge! We look forward to earning your business and keeping you a happy customer!...

09/17/2020

Melanie K.

Charlie,came out this morning.He was knowledgeable, very,curtious,just a really nice guy,he explained,what he did,and why.He is definitely an access to your company.

Description of Work
Rodents and Rats

01/23/2019

Jane G.

They are always attentive to our needs. When an issue comes up between visits, they are more than willing to come out and help solve the problem.

Description of Work
They service five buildings of our college campus

Thank you!

06/07/2018

Karol P.

We developed an infestation of springtail bugs. I called 901 Pest Control & was informed they could help me with this particular problem. I was able to arrange an appointment very quickly with Murphy who arrived right on time. He inspected my problem both inside and outside the home and explained the treatment process. Very quickly after that appointment Murphy gave me a quote and was able to complete the treatment the day after. Murphy is extremely professional and knowledgeable. I am very comfortable having Murphy is our home and plan on using 901 Pest Control for our future pest control needs.

Description of Work
Treatment for Springtail Bugs

Thank you!

02/22/2018

Camille S.

901 pest control does a fantastic job! They arrive on time, always ask if I have any concerns or questions, and their prices are great too. The staff is very friendly and professional, too! I highly recommend 901 pest control!

Description of Work
Pest control

Category pest control

Thank you for taking the time to let others know about our services! We appreciate you and the opportunity to protect your family against pests!

Dan D.

901 Pest Control is an excellent, family owned company that delivers quality pest control at a very reasonable price. 901 Pest Control was extremely responsive to an indoor “bug” issue we WERE having, excellent follow up. 901 Pest Control has very knowledgeable, courteous technicians who have always been able to take of any pest issues that we have had. Try 901 Pest Control’s mosquito service, it is AWESOME!!!

Description of Work
Pest Control

Category pest control

[Member Name Removed] - Thanks you! We appreciate your business!

Paula S.

901 Pest representatives were very informative and professional to work with. They answered all of my questions and pointed out areas to me to help me better understand the services I needed and what would be best for me. I was very pleased with the pricing o received and The service techs are so polite, friendly and professional. I couldn’t be happier with their services and customer service. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends and family.

Description of Work
901 Pest does my quarterly pest control and annual termite inspection work.

Category pest control

[Member Name Removed] - Thank you for choosing 901Pest Control! We appreciate you!

Mary D.

We are thrilled with the service we have received from 901 Past Control! We have had an ongoing problem with wasps that others have not been able to take care of, and my son is terrified of them. 901 Past Control has them completely under control. If we have any pest problems at the change of the season, they come to the house within the day and take care of it. We are even more happy with their mosquito control service. We have a pool outside, and previously have had to Apply bug spray at night even when we had mosquito control service from other companies. Now we can walk outside without any additional intervention and not get bitten. That is the greatest pleasure to really be able to enjoy your pool! I highly recommend their services, especially if you have any kind of problem with mosquitoes.

Description of Work
Ongoing pest control, termite baiting, and mosquito control

Category pest control

We appreciate the compliments regarding our services and we appreciate the opportunity to service your home! Thanks Daniel family!

Shawn F.

These guys are great! They literally will come back if you have any issues. I was out of town once and my wife saw one spider (You’d have to know my wife) so she freaked out! I messaged the guys and they showed up that day! Not only did they take care of that spider but they put down additional protection around the perimeter of the house at no charge. It really made her day and of course mine! I’ve had their service over a year now and wouldn’t even think to look elsewhere. They have the knowledge and experience of a Fortune 500 company bundled into a family owned and family operated (plus a few additional folks) family. 5 Stars! A +! 💯! Whatever you need to rate them top notch! Use them!

Description of Work
Pest control/termite protection

Category pest control

Wow - thank you for the great comments on our business! We certainly appreciate the Forts and the opportunity to protect your home!

02/20/2018

Tammy S.

Great! Never see any! Professional, polite, efficient and CLEAN!

Description of Work
House and yard sprayed/treated to prevent insects and bugs from getting in the house.

Category pest control

Thank you for choosing 901 Pest Control to help protect your family and home against pests! We value you as a customer!

02/20/2018

Lauren S.

We have been using 901 Pest Control for almost two years now and they have been taking care of our bug problem as well as recently doing the termite inspection on the house we recently sold and the house we purchased after. Prompt and effective service, and the techs that have come out have been very polite and efficient.

Description of Work
Pest Control and Termite Inspection

Dart Pest Control LLC

When pests invade your home or business, you will want the help of a company with the experience and knowledge to take care of the problem the right way. Dart Pest, Lawn & Wildlife is that company! Here are some qualities that make Dart Pest the smart choice for pest and lawn solutions in and around Memphis: Customer service is our #1 priority, and we stand behind our promises. We offer both residential and commercial pest control options. We have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB). We are a local, family-owned and operated, and woman-owned company. We provide excellent pest control services at affordable prices. We treat for a wide variety of common Memphis pests. We stay up-to-date on the latest methods and technology in the industry. In addition to pest control, we also provide lawn maintenance services. The owners bought the company in 2003 and had 15 years of prior termite control experience. As a small, locally-owned business, we offer a high level of service at a low price point that nationally owned companies can’t match. Here at Dart Pest, Lawn & Wildlife, we care about our customers – not only because of the business they provide us, but because we are neighbors and members of the same communities. Let the pest control professionals dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and with a commitment to excellence take care of your pest problems.

Nationwide Pest Control

With over 15 years in experience, Nationwide Pest Control offers Termite and Pest Control including rodent exclusion and trapping, mosquito treatments, bed bug treatments, stinging insect treatments, crawlspace repair, etc.

Offers by Nationwide Pest Control on Angi
    Pest Patrol

Pest Control Service in Memphis by Pest Patrol, LLC. We provide Pest, Termite, and Ant Control, in the Memphis area and surrounding cities. We are the #1 Pest Control in Memphis.

Tennessee
    Tennessee Department of Agriculture
    06/30/2020

901 Pest Control is your Home Town Expert at providing termite, pest, rodent and mosquito control for consumers in the greater Memphis area with over 50 years experience. We offer several different types of services to best serve the needs of our customers and provide the best, most effect service available.

We do not service for snakes, flies, honey bees, moles in the yard or raccoons/squirrels in attic.