Wolf Valley Landscape, LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since July 2016

Clinton, TN 37716

Full Service Lawn and Landscape Service provider....

08/01/2020

Billy D.

After almost 12k our yard is worse now then it was before. We ate having to pay another landscaper company to do the job right.

Description of Work
French Drain, retaining wall, seed grass

Category excavators,landscaping,lawn service,pavers, gravel,drain pipe

04/01/2017

jennifer M.

They have taken care of my yard for the past year, and going into the second year now. These guys are friendly, and very well priced, and always offer advice when i ask them for guidance about household maintenance. Im glad to have them around. I came across them when i was at my wits end about some yardwork in a house i just bought. I had taken about 10 quotes for clearing some trees, and getting some fill dirt for my deep sloping back yard, and his price was the best price, but more importantly, he didnt seem shady like some of the other companies that offered a low price. I was right about them and habe kept them far my lawn and yard needs ever since. They are honest, hardworking, trustworthy, and low priced. Im very happy with the owner and his employee. I hope to have them doing my yard for many more years to come. For cost of service, im just putting in the cost that i pay them to mow my front yard on a regular basis. but in total, ive had them take down about 8 oak trees, probably 20 feet high, for only $20 each. And they mow my front yard for $20, or front and back for $30

Description of Work
These guys are on their second year with me, taking care of my yard work. Theyve cut large trees down, (lot clearing), mowed for me, and always available for me to ask questions about house maintenance questions. Even if they dont personally do the work, they guide me in who i should call to get it done. As a divorced 45 year old woman, it is beneficial to be able to ask questions to someone who will give you some insight, so that i dont get ripped off when i call around.

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

Top Notch Service, Inc.

We specialize in excavating, leveling, dump truck hauling , gen. Yard leveling , drainage. ( for driveway). Etc. footers and more! Stone, gravel or sod delivered and leveled. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, ( striving to please, the lord).! while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Landscape Services By Sean Harris

Small, American owned landscape service company. Providing service in Knoxville, Tennessee and the surrounding counties. Licensed and insured. Down payment of half is due at beginning of any installations. Balance then due upon satisfaction of completion of job. Maintenance and some services are billed at an hourly rate, unless previously agreed upon. Please allow 4-6 weeks for scheduling. Military and Senior discounts upon request.

911 Seal Coat & More

911 Sealcoat offers prompt service, returned phone calls, and the best possible pricing that is beneficial to all.

Lawn Maintenance, Landscaping, Bobcat and Light Backhoe Work, Mulch, Topsoil, Stone, Gravel, Sod, Brush Removal, Bush hogging, Pavers, Retaining Walls