Living Green Landscaping & Construction

Remodeling - General Project

Remodeling - General Project

home remodeling
Remodeling - General

We don't strive to be the biggest landscaping company, but certainly work to be the best. Specializing in landscaping, hardscaping renovation design and installation, we take our job as seriously as our customers's time and expectations. I don't promise the cheapest price, but I do the best result. We also request 50 % of the total price in advance, this is of course for materials expenses. My quotes are always firm, I do not hide extra charge for any eventuality if my labor made a mistake. If you want us to perform any extra work out of the contract agreement this might incurre in extra costs. We work hourly rates upon request (70 dollars per hour two people, 4 hours minimum). This is a drug free company. We are licensed and insured. I do free estimates, first visit is free after that you’ll have to pay 50 dollars per visit. My designs cost 50 dollars. Psd: I'm a legal resident and have permit to work in United States of North America. I pay my taxes and I respect the law as I follow the procedures to perform my job....

Resposiveness

lawn & landscaping (20)hardscaping (13)stone & gravel (9)masonry (4)concrete repair (3)fountains (2)irrigation system (1)

02/10/2021

Fantastic job done by Luis. He was on time, communicated well, and very professional. I recommend Living Green 100% !!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, Masonry

CATEGORY landscaping,masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2021

12/12/2020

Luis was very diligent in performing all required tasks. His quality of work exceeded our expectations. This along with his honesty and competitive pricing are the reasons I highly recommend Living Green Landscaping and Construction!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General, Masonry, Landscaping - Hardscaping & Pavers

CATEGORY masonry,remodeling,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2020

12/05/2020

I was very pleased with the stone border that was built around my flower garden. The workmanship was of high quality and done promptly. Luis also has a good artistic sense as to how to arrange the stones

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Masonry, Landscaping - Hardscaping & Pavers

CATEGORY masonry,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2020

10/13/2020

The job went extremely smooth, Luis' professionalism and kindness was amazing, everything came out exactly as we wanted it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

08/17/2020

Luis did a great job. He removed loose brick from our front porch and installed new brick. He was very responsive and great to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brick repair

CATEGORY masonry,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

08/08/2020

Wonderful. The owner was prompt he was very gracious and kind. He was extremely professional. He came and went as he said he would. He finished the job in a very timely manner. And I was very impressed with his knowledge

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grading , dirt and gravel .

CATEGORY landscaping,pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2020

07/28/2020

It was great. Professional complete the only way to be better would be to be free. 5 stars

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General maintanance Cleaning chipping woods

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2020

07/23/2020

The service is always excellent. He was very welcoming, and a great person to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed a fire pit.

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

07/19/2020

landscaping and hardscaping design and installation

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
His was very knowledgeable and certainly knew what he was doing. I’m pleased with the results.

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

07/17/2020

Living Green did everything to perfection. I highly recommend them to anyone. Thanks again Living Green!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
paver walkway, natural drystock flower bed, sod, grading work ftench drain.

CATEGORY landscaping,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

Stone and mason work, Landscaping and hardscaping designs installation , Grading work, swimming pool installation. House renovation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express