Green Lawn Service

Founded 2011 • With Angi since October 2013

Visit www.Greenlawnservicetn.com for a FREE NO HASSLE ESTIMATE emailed fast... My "No-Hassle, No-Excuses, NO-NONSENSE, You'll Love it OR We'll Pay For it!" GUARANTEE... "You must be absolutely delighted by our services!!! If for any reason, or no reason at all, you feel you're not absolutely, positively 100% happy with our work, I WON'T BE HAPPY EITHER. That means I WILL NOT REST until we make it right. I will immediately send my team to fix the problem no questions asked… If it's still not good enough we will pay a competitor of your choosing to fix it for you… That is how strongly I believe you will love what we do. Let us prove it to you!" – Lucas Green, Green Lawn Service. About us: Green Lawn Service has been in the business of helping homeowners create beautiful landscapes in the Cleveland area for over 5 years. We have the strongest guarantee in the state… GUARANTEED! Services Offered: Lawn Maintenance, Fertilization, Weed Control, Mosquito Control, Mulch Installation, Irrigation & Sprinkler Repair, Flower Bed Maintenance, Aeration, Overseeding, Tree Services, Shrub Care & more… Service Areas: Cleveland, Apison, Chattanooga, Benton, Athens, Charleston. 10 Reasons Why You Should Choose Us Over the Other Guys: OUR 100% NO RISK GUARANTEE... means absolutely 100% NO RISK to try us. WE HAVE THE HIGHEST RATINGS… in Cleveland. Just look at our Google Reviews! WE SHOW UP WHEN WE SAY… and provide you with prior email or voicemail notification. YOU CAN CALL US ANYTIME… 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. WE PROTECT YOUR PROPERTY… with our $2,000,000.00 insurance policy. WE CARE ABOUT THE DETAILS… and complete a strict 23 point checklist on your property. WE SPEAK ENGLISH… All employees are English speaking US citizens WE SCREEN OUR EMPLOYEES… Everyone employee goes through a thorough background check. WE CARRY WORKERS COMP… If an employee is injured on your property, it's covered. WE ARE LICENSED SPECIALISTS… our management and staff are professionals....

We are an exterior cleaning service with 10 years experience in areas such as gutter cleaning , pressure washing , window cleaning , driveway, patio, sidewalks, residential and commercial.

21 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. No after hours charge.

Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. TNT Professional Window Cleaning was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. The employees of TNT Professional Window Cleaning stand committed to our purpose and will provide the best service!

02/23/2017

Smooth, efficient and thorough. Green Lawn Service provides a quality product for a fair price. That pleases me and I will call them again.

Description of Work
I had a large pile of leaves vacuumed up and removed, two locations.

Category lawn service,leaf removal

Thank you for your review of Green Lawn Service. Im glad we were able to help you and your neighbor get your leaves hauled off!

03/25/2016

They did a great job they cut bushes and under growth down and hhuled it away.

Description of Work
They planted 15 trees and cleared yard for the trees.

Category landscaping,lawn service

Thank you for your review of Green Lawn Service. I hope you your new tress give you the privacy your needing!

03/14/2016

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

12/11/2015

Lucas and his team were excellent in their approach to both business and lawn care maintenance. In terms of business, Lucas made sure that all my needs and preferences were attended to in a very professional and caring manner. He listened intently and put forth suggestions that were an improvement over my initial judgement. Throughout the job, Lucas oversaw the work performed, paying special atten...

Description of Work
The service consisted of tree and shrub pruning and removal.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

Thank you for leaving us a review, We look forward to working with you for years to come

08/14/2015

Lucas and his team were great! The showed up on time and were very proficient. They went the extra mile and acutally hauled off some large rocks left from our recent Septic tank excavation. I highly recommend. Thanks again.

Description of Work
Removed multiple holly bushes and leveled ground behind home for relocation of new AC compressors

Category landscaping,lawn service

Thank you for your review. If you need anything else just give us a call.

Mowing, trimming, edging, landscape and hard scape design, leaf removal, snow and ice removal, pruning, sod, mulch

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal