Bowman Construction

Founded 1985 • With Angi since March 2012

Top Rated Remodeling and Building Contractor...

AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialists

AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialist, founded in 2000, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and Mississippi. AFS is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialists on Angi

12/22/2017

I have lost track of how many times I have used Dewayne Bowman. He has done a great job on each occasion. I continue to use him because I can depend upon him to do good work. I had one matter in particular that seemed impossible but he was able to help me get it done. He has always given me good counsel and done excellent work. I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various things

CATEGORY handyman service

04/27/2017

Due to personal circumstances I haven't gotten the repairs done yet but will def call him again when ready.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got an estimate to replace barn damage due to storm. Duwayne (sp?) was very thorough and very personable. Gave me a fair price for the job.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,garage builders,home builders

Hope all is well. Just let me know when we can help. Dewayne

04/08/2017

Work wasn't performed. He quoted us $1800.00 and we agreed. Set up a time and he didn't show to perform the work. We called and he said he got busy and he would be there next week. Never heard from him, we called again and he said his guys got sick and he'd be there next week. No show again, then quit answering phone calls. This went on for several months he just kept leading us on. We finally gav...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roll up door installed.

CATEGORY handyman service,doors

I never bid on work in Soddy Daisy and have never been to this property to even give a quote. I refer all calls from that area to contractors closer.

11/22/2016

Very well satisfied with Mr. DeWayne Bowman and his employees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete bath update. Repair of old water damage. New fixtures. New Washer Dryer combo. New hot water heater. New dishwasher.

CATEGORY countertops,flooring contractor,home remodeling,interior painters

11/21/2016

Very well satisfied with Mr. DeWayne Bowman and his employees.

CATEGORY countertops,flooring contractor,home remodeling,interior painters

All types of construction, remodeling, roofs, kitchens, additions of all kinds, decks, insurance claims, storm damage, water damage, commercial doors and windows, warehouse demolition, we do it all!