All-Timate Exteriors

Founded 1999 • With Angi since February 2009

Founded in 1999 and under the same ownership since the beginning, ALL-TIMATE ROOFING has been a trusted roofing contractor among home and business owners for more than two decades. We install and repair residential and commercial roofing throughout Chattanooga, Tennessee, and the surrounding areas, and we have a wide range of top-performing products available, including slate, asphalt shingle, metal, cedar shake, and flat roofing. Plus, we install siding, gutters, and gutter protection, and offer hassle-free storm damage repair services, so you can count on us for all of your exterior remodeling needs. Our installations are always completed by experienced professionals, and we train our own in-house crews to ensure every project meets our high standards for quality workmanship. Plus, we never collect payment until our full-time quality control representative has performed a thorough inspection, ensuring our work was completed in accordance with code requirements and best industry practices. At ALL-TIMATE Roofing, we do what we say we’re going to do, when we say we’re going to do it, and you can rest assured we’ll get the job done right the first time. It’s for these reasons that we’re “The #1 Choice in Roofing.”...

UNITED GUTTERING and HOME IMPROVEMENT

Locally Owned & Operated United Guttering and Home Improvement is a family-owned company, we have been doing Gutters in Chattanooga and the surrounding areas since 1988. We are Licensed, Bonded, & Insured and our installers are mainly retired veterans with 20 plus years experience. We offer 5” and 6” seamless aluminum or copper gutters made on-site in a variety of colors. We use premium grade materials, with a 50 YEAR PAINT WARRANTY and a TWO YEAR WORKMANSHIP WARRANTY on all projects. We have several options to chose from in gutter guards to make maintenance a breeze and safer for our customers.

09/04/2016

Alltimate Exteriors went above and beyond when installing a new roof for me. I am very pleased with their work and would recommend them to anyone needing a new roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new roof.

07/30/2016

The work was done promptly, efficiently, and they even went the extra mile.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed some roof and siding repairs.

CATEGORY roofing,siding

07/18/2016

The group was very courteous, timely and actually showed up when they said they would. The crew that performed the work was great! They arrived on time, work very efficiently, extremely polite and did an amazing job. We couldn't be happier and will be calling them back when we're ready to roof our detached garage!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old roof, built watershed for chimney, installed air vents and replaced roof.

07/16/2016

They were very responsive to my request for an estimate. The owner of the company explained the pro's and cons of different types of roofing so I could make an informed decision on what I wanted done. The roof replacement was finished in a day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off and install new shingles

07/07/2016

That Ryan Baxter is a good egg. I was really surprised with how conscientious they were, and how well they cleaned up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I brought them out to install a new roof on a building I built.

Roofing, Siding, Painting, Gutters