Dunn Electrical Service

Founded 1993 • With Angi since March 2009

Family Owned and Operated for 23years - All techs are drug tested, background checked and trained! Additional fax - (931) 551-4545 Additional DBA - DES Inc. Doing Business as Dunn Electrical Service Financing Available from a third party/Synchrony Bank Financial...

ARCHER ELECTRIC

ARCHER ELECTRIC

24 Hours Emergency Service! From Archer Electric 'When you call an electrician at Archer Electric, you can rest assured that we will provide professional, honest, and effective electrical services and repair for your home or property. We are prepared to diagnose any electrical problem you’re facing and resolve it. Our services include electrical panel changes, electrical remodels, and electrical service calls. '

02/28/2020

Awesome service. Joked around and learned alot.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace outlets, fix short and cat4

Thank you very much!

01/11/2020

It took a while for all the items on the list to be completed but on the whole the project went very smoothly. Eugene was a pro at getting the work done and took the time to get everything right. He arrived on time and even stayed later one evening to complete an item on the list. He had several suggestions on how items on the list could be completed more efficiently and cost-effectively. He and h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several projects such as replacing light and fan fixtures, installing under-cabinet lights in kitchen, installing security lights outside the house etc

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans,electronic repair

Thank you very much!

08/04/2018

They did a fantastic job. Showed up on time. They did exactly what I asked for. I will call them again and I would not hesitate to use them again. They also gave me a discount because I went to Angie's List.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced porch light.

CATEGORY electrician

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are always happy to have another satisfied client! We will be there is you need us again in the future.

05/14/2018

Guys showed up on time, explained everything they did. They ensured everything was correct before leaving. Office folks kept me in the loop at all times. Great company at great price with amazing individuals. Would definitely use in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside outlet and indoor GFC

CATEGORY electrician

I see that you had Tony for a tech and he is definitely awesome! Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to give feedback. You know that if you need anything else done you can request Tony again. Thank you for allowing us to take care of your electrical needs.

07/20/2017

Following the recommendation of the electrician, I bought a new fixture and installed myself. This did indeed fix the entire problem just as she said it would. Dunn is fair, honest, punctual and VERY professional. I fully recommend Dunn and will call again. If you need anything electrical done, get these guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was having an issue with a shorted wall socket. And had no power along a whole wall. The electrician came out and did the free diagnostic and deduced the ceiling fan was causing the problem. She recommended I hire Dunn or simply replace the fixture myself.

CATEGORY electrician

Residential and Commercial electrical service and repair: everything from replacing outlets, to service changes, to running power to hot tubs: lighting retrofits, ceiling fans, landscape lighting, generator sales and service, parking lot pole light maintenance, remodels, and home safety inspections, and much more.

appliance repair, electronics