Bobby Epps Drywall

Founded 1974 • With Angi since May 2017

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1237 Cumberland Heights Rd

Clarksville, TN 37040

I am licensed in the state of Tennessee (0065808) and have a Standard Business Tax License for Montgomery County (0204239) I’ve provided my clients with top of the line drywall services: arched, coffered and tray ceilings, beautiful insets for artwork display, a wide variety of spray and hand textures. The photo that is featured is one of my own jobs. From small projects to larger and more complex jobs I have the experience to deal with all sorts of variables. I am here to fix, remodel, or repair what you need, when you need it. I can also provide framing, painting and trim work to transform your remodel job. We can accept most credit cards. Contact me today to find out how I can help....

drywall (4)

01/11/2020

Mr. Epps did an excellent job repairing nail holes, dents, and peeling tape from ceiling to floor throughout our new house in a timely manner and good price. We plan to call him for any future work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repairing drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2020

02/27/2019

It went great! I think it’s going to look so good once it’s painted. Paneling looks smooth. I think it will look like actual drywall when painted. Thanks :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Skimming paneling with drywall mud and ceiling/popcorn repair from previous water leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2019

08/09/2017

I was very pleased with their work and the speed with which they completed the job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They patched two skylight recesses and re-mudded the ceiling in our sunroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2017

05/25/2017

Awesome! We would totally hire Bob again. He repaired the ceiling in several rooms and made it match exactly. He repaired walls throughout the house where tape had puckered or cracked. He finished our garage. He and his son Ryan cleaned up after themselves each day. They were very accommodating if we found additional spots as well. We are so pleased with the completed job, my mother is going to hi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are moving and needed drywall repair throughout our house. Bob had the best price and availability of the 3 drywall companies I received quotes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2017

Framing (or framing repair), Sheetrocking, Taping, Textures (orange peel, knockdown, hand textures, etc.), Sanding. These are the standard sheetrocking jobs. We also do water damage repair. It is also possible to do some trim work, door installation, window replacement, screen in porches, painting and more are available.

Plumbing, Electrical, Whole house framing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal