All In One

Founded 1986 • With Angi since August 2013

All In One has been providing handyman services since 1986 and we have serviced Clarksville since 2006. We Do drywall, painting, plaster, gutters, roofing, plumbing, siding, tiling, carpentry, and more. So one call covers it all! If you need a helping hand, don’t be afraid to reach out to the handyman!...

DerekPalmer masonry

My specialty's are in the masonry business.I was raised in the brick and block patch I've worked mainly in residential,but I've also worked for commercial outfits over the years as well.Im a perfectionist I was taught if you do the job at hand correct the first time then you'll not ever be called back to have to fix any mess up's.Ive stuck with that modo over the years and most of my costumers would agree that's made my work stand out over others.I could be considered a HandyMan bc I was taught to pay attention and learn as much as you can and that's what I did so I try not to limit myself to masonry work bc I'm skilled for much more then just that area of the job.Ive been in this line of work my whole life and had my own small business since I was a young man. I hope to do business with you in the future and to bring happiness to your households.

Alpha Omega Walls LLC

At Alpha Omega Walls we have all your wall needs covered from beginning to end. Insulation, Drywall, Paint, and Trim. As a company dedicated to providing premier customer service, it is important to us to deliver unparalleled workmanship on every drywall repair.​ We are accredited, licensed, bonded, and insured. With our experience and expertise, we can provide the support your project needs. Serving Clarksville TN and surrounding areas.

A Step Above Construction

Welcome to A Step Above Construction we specialize in decks all concrete,ceramic tiles all remodeling from bathroom to kitchen I am osha 30 certified and with fifteen years experience we look forward to working with you.

08/29/2018

Very well. Very fast and efficient

Description of Work
Lights installed

05/02/2017

They were very professional,they came in and did a great job.I would highly recommend them,they was very neat clean.

Description of Work
painting my house in a timely matter.

10/19/2016

Came to give an estimate and did not bring or ask to use a tape measure, nothing was written down. Gave us an off the wall verbal price of $5,000 and we would need to go buy the tile and supplies which he didn't even tell us what we would need or how much. Very unprofessional. Was disappointed that we had waited so long on this person because he had decent reviews on Angie's list only to be let do...

Description of Work
A shower that needed to new tile and a tiled bench built. No plumbing was required.

Category ceramic tile

When u been doing this stuff for 35 years sometimes u don't need a tape messure if u r just giving a price any way if they had called the job would of got done

03/01/2016

Description of Work
Jimmy and his crew were excellent. Very professional, friendly, always asking what we wanted to ensure our satisfaction. Would definitely use again and recommend to others.

09/08/2015

The service was great! I called in the morning, Jimmy returned my call within the hour and came out that afternoon to assess the situation. He gave me several options for repairs with their prices and then was able to quickly repair my doors. I would highly recommend All in One to anyone who needs a handyman

Description of Work
I was having some issues with exterior doors closing due to prior installation by another contractor. Jimmy came in and fixed the issue.

Category handyman service,doors

07/03/2015

Ordering windows takes 10 days if you want custom ones. Make sure of your measurements on everything to avoid delays. Tile is very expensive so maybe look for a good price. There will always be additional cost here and there you may not see at first, always have a little more money for materials. Know what you want and stick to it as much as possible. Changes during the construction will start add...

Description of Work
Complete bathroom remodel. Tile shower, removed on closet and built two others. Replaced old windows in downstairs rooms, fixed areas under siding outside adding installation. Painted upstairs room and stair well. All in one is an appropriate name.

Category ceramic tile,handyman service,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling

04/03/2015

Horrible I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone. First they start work around 9:30 in the morning, which to me is sort of late to start working. The crew he bought to my home were some shady guys and seem like they had some issues, the next day one of his crew he said he fired. I spent way over my budget he told me that would cost me $2000.00 to do my project plus I would have to purchase the...

Description of Work
They redone my bathroom floor and laid tile down, replace the vanity and faucet, replace light over bathroom mirror.

Category handyman service

Every one is a handy man and thinks they can do it better I always explain in detail be 4 we do any work I explain the price and payment plan as well there's no surprise some people just need to complain even when every thing is right

10/18/2014

Mr. Jimmy came to the house, gave me an estimate to re-screen back porch and door. Returned in 2-3 days and completed the work in one day. He and his crew cleaned up and removed the old materials and made sure I was satisfied, which I was. We discussed several future jobs for him and his crew to do. He did extras such as caulking around the wood trim and reworking rather than buying new. His work ...

Description of Work
Re-screened porch and back door.

Category handyman service,screen repair

10/11/2013

I first contacted Jimmy on a Sunday evening after waiting all day on another contractor who failed to call or show as we had previously agreed upon. My wife and I have been performing an extensive remodel on a foreclosure that we purchased approximately 1 year ago. We had gotten a bit overwhelmed with the sheer volume of work that still needed to be done after all that time but have had serious di...

Description of Work
Jimmy with All-In-One performed a variety of tasks at my house. He installed a number of exterior and interior doors, windows, framing of some exterior and interior walls, installed and began finishing drywall, built and installed wooden beams to cover the holes in the ceiling left by the demolition of interior walls. He also began the tiling in the bathroom shower.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,doors

08/03/2013

FANTASTIC!! He is nice and explains everything. He was on time, worked hard, and got the job done. Very friendly. He found the issue, and actually the issue was less of an issue then I thought it was.... AND he is the one who showed me that. He did not take advantage of my ignorance, and he helped me understand how my garbage disposal got cracked in the first place, and how to stop it. He is aweso...

Description of Work
Fixed leak, changed garbage disposable, fixed kitchen shelf damage from leak, cleaned up after himself.

Category handyman service,small appliance repair,water damage restoration,woodworking

Professional Handyman Services, Drywall, Interior/Exterior Painting, Plaster, Gutter Cleaning, Roofing, Plumbing, Siding, Ceramic Tiling, And Much More!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available