Lamb's Heat & Air

With Angi since August 2010

Designed Air Systems

We have been serving the tri-city’s for over 40 years with all their heating and cooling needs. HVAC Contractor We service all brands. Heat pump - sales & service & installation Gas heat - Sales & service & installation Oil heat - Sales & service & installation Rheem & Carrier & Trane Dealer

Offers by Designed Air Systems on Angi
Little's Heating & Air

Little's Heating & Air is a family owned business for 27 years. Let us take care of all your heating and cooling needs. We have financing available and we can also be reached on our website at https://www.littlesheatingandair.com.

Black Dog Mechanical

Black Dog Mechanical caters to residential and small, locally owned business mechanical service needs. We have several NATE certifications, as well as EPA, TracPipe and Wardflex certifications.

Offers by Black Dog Mechanical on Angi

08/16/2018

great service have used for ten years

Description of Work
yearly inspection

09/10/2016

Description of Work
They came to repair my HVAC system that another company chartered me for. They were on time great price. I will recommend them anytime.

09/06/2016

The quality of the system installation is good. It is a small company. It is like two or three guys. I would recommend them. They are reliable, efficient, and do good work.

Description of Work
Lamb’s Heat & Air installed our air conditioning system and whatever happens, we call Lamb’s and they come and service it.

04/22/2016

Description of Work
Greg Lamb and his team repaired our LP gas furnace and replaced all the duct work located in our crawlspace. It was a cold and rainy day, but they did a terrific job with a positive attitude. We will continue to use their service for the future.

09/01/2015

I got seven estimates before I decided to go with Lamb's Heat and Air. There were so many different units and companies to choose from. I found that Lamb's Heat and Air was very willing to answerer the multitude of questions me and my husband had about the unit we wanted to purchase so that we could make a more informed decision. Once we decided to purchase the TRANE unit there was a small miscomm...

Description of Work
Installation of new HVAC Electric Unit.

09/10/2016

04/22/2016

05/10/2012

i

Description of Work
The Carrier unit was installed two years ago. The installation andoperation has exceeded our high expectations. We purchased theannual maintenance warranty and have had it checked each fallfor $80 amount. We have had no problems with the unit or thecompany. The whole crew have been honest, clean, efficient, and friendly.They aren't aggressive about selling their product; it speaks for itself.