Tater Made Remodeling & Design

Founded 2020 •

Country Cove Dr

Chattanooga, TN 30741

Locally owned and operated small business. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Bathroom Remodeling and Tile services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

tile installation (5)countertop installation (4)home remodeling (2)flooring (1)interior painting (1)drywall (1)bathtub refinishing (1)

07/09/2021

Taylor was fantastic! He took the time to answer questions and explain things to us to help us make the best decision for our backsplash. I also work from home and he was very accommodating at keeping the noise to a minimum. We plan on using Taylor again for our next project!

Description of Work
Tile Backsplash

Work Completed On 07/11/2021

Thank you so much for the kind review! I loved working with y’all and look forward to further projects!

07/01/2021

Tater did an excellent job on our wet bar tiled backsplash. He created a quote with different scenarios, explained the process and finished it out perfectly. Tater is professional and takes pride in his work.

Description of Work
Wet Bar Tile

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

Thank you for the wonderful review! I enjoyed helping y’all put one of the finishing touches on your already beautiful home!

06/21/2021

Tater did a fantastic job on my backsplash! He communicated thorouhly during the entire process. He was professional and the final product is BEAUTIFUL! I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Backsplash

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/01/2021

Thank you! I appreciated the opportunity to help make your kitchen all you ever wanted!

06/07/2021

Fabulous! Was so surprised how it made our kitchen pop in a way I was so pleased. He was careful, professional and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Tile Backplash

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

Thank you! Your backsplash was so fun to work on! I’m so glad you love it!

06/07/2021

Taylor Cunningham was a consummate professional, from helping us select the best tile for our project to installation and follow up. We were very impressed by the quality of his work, and the lengths he went to in order to ensure we were satisfied with the finished product. He worked quietly and efficiently, and kept the area clean and maintain throughout. We will definitely be using Tater Made fo...

Description of Work
Under bar tile

Work Completed On 07/02/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! I was so glad I was able to help answer any of your questions and feel as comfortable with the whole process as possible! I look forward to helping y’all with your future projects!

06/07/2021

Tater was my lead foreman for 1.5 years in Marietta, GA with T Design and Remodeling, LLC. In that time we did many bathrooms, kitchens, and full level remodels. Our projects ranged from 25k-150k. Tater handled all facets of these remodels and many he handled primarily solo. Tater also, remodeled all the bathrooms and kitchen in my own house. I could not recommend Tater any higher. He has excellen...

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bath Remodeling

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Appreciate all you have done for me over the years! Thanks for everything!

Check, PayPal