S & S Auto Repair Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2007

6210 Airpark Dr

Chattanooga, TN 37421

We, at S & S Auto Repair (SSAR), specialize in Honda, Acura, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Nissan, and Infiniti mechanical repair. SSAR is an independent Service Center with a family owned small business feel. You will not find another Repair Shop in the tri-state area like us. That is because we are determined to be your automotive shop (yourshop@ssautorepair.net). We use factory diagnostic computer systems such as HDS, Honda Diagnostic System, Honda Service Express, Toyota Tech-stream, Toyota TIS (Technical Information System), Nissan Publicans, and the Nissan Consult III. We use several parts suppliers including the dealerships of Honda, Toyota, and Nissan. If you are looking for Excellent Services, Great Prices, and Satisfaction; then you have found S & S Auto Repair....

03/26/2018

Mac D.

Took truck in for check when CHECK ENGINE LIGHT came on. S&S checked it for me, advised me that Toyota has an outstanding recall for this part, and advised me to take it to dealer for the free fix. I did and they did. S&S provided honest service and free recommendation when I would have had NO idea about the fix or cost (the cost would have been quite high - more than $1000). Thank You S&S, you earned my future business !!!!

Description of Work
check enginelight

06/21/2017

Everett M.

Awesome people to work with. Price was in line with work performed.

Description of Work
Front wheel bearings, but that wasn't clear at the beginning.

09/22/2016

Frederick M.

They found the cabin filter was clogged and a switch needed replacing. They did the work in less than an hour and the air conditioner was working without them having to add refrigerant. They advised us to "keep and eye" on it because something else could be going wrong. But for right now, we are cool again.

Description of Work
Acura TSX air conditioner was only blowing hot air.

05/27/2015

Jillian M.

These guys were awesome! I had high expectations based on their reviews and they did not disappoint. Their waiting room and wifi were accommodating. They were timely with their estimates and honest about the possibilities with the car. Their prices were very reasonable. They go above and beyond to take care of their customers. I normally hate...I mean HATE going into a car repair shop. This was a completely different experience.

Description of Work
Replaced rear brakes and Evacuated and recharged A/C System

09/06/2014

Shirlee S.

Very professional. I thought it needed a new suspension, but they said it didn't. All it needed were the rotors turned. It was just a minor procedure that cost less than $100, and the car drives fine. They were honest and did good work.

Description of Work
Got my car looked at.

Category auto repair,car inspections

06/16/2014

Jack G.

Being new to Chattanooga, I checked Angies List for service on my daughter's Nissan Xterra. I was blown away with the staff, service, and overall quality of the experience. They operate on Christian values and it shows in their treatment of their customers. They are especially accommodating to women. I told my daughter that she can always feel well treated there. They are Best of the Best !!!!! The only caveat is that they only service certain "foreign" brands, Nissan, Toyota, for example.

Description of Work
Oil Change and Service

06/07/2014

Tom S.

Perfect, as always. I brought the vehicle in at the time they suggested & waited not more than 1/2 hour while they changed the oil and did a safety check for an upcoming trip. I have used them at least 25 times since purchasing the vehicle in December, 2008 and have never been disappointed. They know what they are doing regardless of the problem whether it is chasing down a drive-train vibration to a bad inner CV joint or changing out a destroyed harmonic balancer/crank pulley. AND, they are very friendly even if some of them are Alabama fans!

Description of Work
Oil change and vehicle trip check-out

05/09/2014

Phyllis B.

They did a very good job, very very good. He's very trustworthy, you can trust what he says. I can get an appointment really quickly, gets the job done in a timely manner and i think they're reasonable.

Description of Work
S&S Auto Repair for car repair and four months ago for oil change.

02/04/2014

Steven D.

My car was making rattling sounds when I brought it in. They discovered a broken engine mount. Once it was fixed, all the noise disappeared. The staff is kind and courteous and professional. In short, I felt good about bringing my vehicle to there establishment. It was a great experience, and I will be bringing my car back in the future for any repairs. I definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Replaced engine mount.

09/30/2013

Angie N.

The waiting room was very comfortable and they offered Little Debbie snacks and coffee. An employee even offered fresh veggies grown in his garden, which was great! All of the employees were very courteous. I felt that they explained things clearly and the pricing was quite fair. I think I might have overestimated the cost of service. They inspected my brakes and said that things appeared to be ok. When the noise persisted, I got a second opinion from another provider who said that S&S didn't perform my service adequately. When I returned to S&S and complained, they quickly addressed the issue, free of charge, and were very professional. I have used them for service on Honda & Toyota vehicles for many years and will continue to use them as a provider in the future.

Description of Work
The provider did a full service oil change on my Toyota van, rotated my tires and inspected my brakes because of a squeaking noise that I complained about.

Tire World & Auto Service

Tire World and Auto Service, located 245 Signal Mountain Rd Chattanooga, TN, is known for fairness and honesty, taking care of customers since 1971. Our goal is provide our customers with quality tires and service at an affordable and fair price, all in a timely fashion. From humble beginnings as a gas station, we have grown into a full service automotive shop providing a wide variety of tires and automotive services for our customers within Chattanooga and surrounding areas. Business hours are Mon-Fri: 7:30am-5pm, and we are closed on Saturday and Sunday. Contact us online or call us at (423) 266-5237.

Auto Service
    Auto Tires
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Mufflers
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Complete Vehicle Maintenance, Express Oil Changes, Brakes & Rotors, Tire Rotation, Purchase Vehicle Inspections, Axles, Engine Overhaul & Replacement, Radiator, Routine Service Intervals, Diagnostics, Transmission Overhaul & Replacement, Bulb Replacement, Shocks & Struts, Emissions Testing, Exhaust, Battery Testing & Replacement