Riverside Plumbing

State of TN
06/30/2021

3873 Hixson Pike

Chattanooga, TN 37415

Riverside Plumbing strives to offer the best customer service and highest quality work in the industry. We combine technology, tested & proven methods, and a fresh new take on what should be expected from a plumbing service company. We pride ourselves on being honest, dependable, and professional. Our services include faucet and toilet repair, water heaters, drain cleaning, and everything in between. Call (423)598-3362 to find out how Riverside Plumbing can solve your plumbing problems with the patience and persistence to resolve your issues the first time! Family owned & operated....

plumbers (121)drain cleaning (12)water heaters (12)gas leak repair (2)sewer cleaning (1)

11/05/2020

The install went well. The tecnician was pleasant and easy to work with.

Description of Work
New hot water heater.

Category water heater repair,gas leak repair

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

07/13/2020

This was the second time I used Riverside Plumbing. After such a good experience the first time,(see my previous review)it was a done deal to have them do this job. I wanted my water heater to be moved to my newly encapsulated crawl space to free up room in my garage. Called Derrick up & within a couple days, he sent out Curtis & Terrell to do the job. As usual, these guys got right on it & had it...

Description of Work
Water heater relocated from attached garage to crawl space.

Category water heater repair,gas leak repair

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

04/11/2020

Everything went great! Excellent customer service from start to finish. I wanted to have an outside faucet installed near my garage door. I went straight to Angie's List to read reviews of local plumbers. I sent out a request to three top rated companies, and within minutes, Derek at Riverside Plumbing called me to give an estimate. I accepted & a gentleman named Curtis showed up at 9AM the next d...

Description of Work
Installation of outside faucet

Work Completed On 04/09/2020

02/02/2019

The owner returned my call promptly and set an appointment. Joey & Paul arrived on time, with the necessary tools and equipment. They each had a great attitude and strong desire to solve the problem. I could tell they wouldn't be satisfied until the drain clog location was identified and remedied completely. They worked for a couple of hours to find & remove the clog, put everything back together,...

Description of Work
unclogging main drain line

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/23/2019

01/24/2019

Great people! We are doing the job in 2 phases phase 1 went very well and we will do phase 2 in a few months...these guys are now my 1st call for my plumbing needs! They were also one of the lowest estimates on my job, one company wanted $9,700.!!..I guessed the supplies needed for this job at around $400.00, $9,300.00 is a lot of labor for a 2 bath house.

Description of Work
Replace polybutylne pipes

Work Completed On 01/23/2019

06/11/2018

Here on time, friendly, did a great job. The price was great. I would recommend them to all who need plumbing work.

Description of Work
Two toilets wobbled

06/09/2018

The location of the leak, in a garage, was easily found. The replacement of approx 3 feet of 1/2 inch copper pipe was done quickly, The water outage to the house was short, around 30 minutes.. There was no mess. Very pleased with the repair.

Description of Work
Replaced a section of pipe that had a slow leak.

Work Completed On 05/30/2018

05/02/2018

Two man crew arrived and used the snake to unclog. Camera use was additional fee, which we agreed to, however the locator was not in the truck so the crew had to return to shop to get it. Once they returned camera was run to reveal clog location, which was cleared.

Description of Work
Drain clog clearance

Work Completed On 04/04/2018

03/07/2018

They showed up on time and completed the task in a timely manner. Courteous and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Replace Gas water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/07/2018

02/19/2018

Fine. Dude had a phobia about a dead mouse in a trap, but he persevered.

Description of Work
Fix leaks in 2 sunks

Work Completed On 02/16/2018

Full plumbing services including repair, installation and replacement of toilet, faucet, water heaters, tub, shower, leak detection, sewer and water main replacement, remodeling, re-piping, & drain cleaning, as well as sewer camera inspection with recorded video. We also install gas appliances and gas piping. *We now offer street cuts for sewer repairs in the road.

Septic tank service and pumping.