Move In Helpers

Founded 2016

Our mission is to provide professional budget friendly relocation services at a fraction of the cost. It is important to be prepared once the movers arrive. Locally owned and operated with 10 years of well versed residential moving experience, what separates us from bigger companies, we are not licensed or bonded but we offer cost effective protection coverages for the security of your specific items. If indeed the work cannot be done safely Move In Helpers will not engage in something they feel is deemed unsafe or cannot be moved without damages. Our growth has been fully dependent in our customer satisfaction throughout our clients and community! We will break down what you can do to save you time and money! Feel free to text, call and email us a call for more comprehensive breakdown of our Relocation Agreement ...

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated

movers

movers (32)lawn care (2)

09/15/2022

Akasha J.

Very punctual and kept everything very professional. Any service that I needed that was not provided by this company they pointed me in the right direction! Went the EXTRA MILE!! VERY RESOURCEFUL!

Description of Work
Moving and lawn care

Category lawn service, moving companies

Work Completed On 09/14/2022

09/15/2022

Jerica S.

They were fast and very efficient in their work. What I admired most is that each team member worked together effectively and ensured all items were moved with ease. The job wasn’t rushed and they still still made great timing. I will definitely be using their services again and will gladly recommend to my family and friends.

Description of Work
Needing some things moved from my storage to my new place.

Work Completed On 09/08/2022

08/18/2022

Nora C.

Amazing. They were available when I needed them. Professional and efficient. A+

Description of Work
filing cabinets and boxes moved to new office.

Work Completed On 08/18/2022

07/22/2022

Freddie W.

Showed early because I asked him to and was very professional and friendly and went out of his way to accommodate us. I highly recommend there service.

Description of Work
Unloading

Work Completed On 07/22/2022

06/24/2022

Kyle R.

Man Kenny is the truth Hands down the most professional movers I have ever seen. On time, fast, and completely safe with all my families furniture. They even broke down my daughter's bed and moved it, which they didn't have to do. Completely trustworthy. I'm a loyal customer to this business and so will all my family.

Description of Work
Relocation Services

Work Completed On 06/24/2022

05/23/2022

Lila W.

Excellent very professional and Respectful very caring

Description of Work
Relocation Services

Work Completed On 05/23/2022

02/28/2022

Laurie M.

It went terrific. I got to come home a day early they were so efficient and professional about it. They made it into a good experience.

Description of Work
Long distance move with downsizing

Work Completed On 02/24/2022

01/28/2022

Mykeita C.

Very quick service. Got an easy quote and they were able to come out on such short notice. Would highly recommend

Description of Work
Relocation

Work Completed On 10/04/2021

11/29/2021

James B.

Trust worthy guys that did an awesome job! They took great care with our things to make sure nothing was damaged during unloading. They were very friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Unloading our moving truck

Work Completed On 11/28/2021

10/03/2021

Shenearia J.

Very professional and experienced service

Description of Work
Furniture relocation

Category lawn service, moving companies, delivery service

Work Completed On 10/03/2021

04/11/2021

Kelly C.

Great. They were extremely careful and in a fantastic mood the whole time. Great young men. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Reffered Relocation Services

Work Completed On 04/29/2021

02/20/2021

Kyle R.

Listen to me right now. If you want top notch service and professionalism, you hire Kenny and his team of guys. They responded within five mins of my request, showed up on time, and hustled all of my furniture in and out of our apartments. I couldn't ask for a better company to work with. Kenny is the man! A+++

Description of Work
Moving my apartment

Work Completed On 02/20/2021

Review for Move In Helpers - Based In, Chattanooga, TN - 39204648

02/12/2021

Jacqui N.

Fantastic Company. I have hired multiple times and will continue to do so. Very professional, on time, great packing to maximize my move and POD. Beat value for my money!!!

Description of Work
Relocation Services

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

01/16/2021

Emily J.

The move was great. Kenny’s knowledge of time, attention to detail, and observational skills are excellent. My move took almost as long as he estimated. I like the way he trained his employees. He really kept them on task. Thank you to Kenny and his crew of excellent young movers from The Jones Family

Description of Work
Packing and Moving

Work Completed On 01/16/2021

12/21/2020

Ms Jenifer B.

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Kenny and his team did an outstanding job. They arrived right on time and worked hard for 12 hours straight! They were extremely efficient, knowledgeable and very personable. Having hired movers previously through references from friends/family, I was a little weary to try someone I had not heard about before. But I am so glad that we gave Move In Helpers a try. We have moved many times before, and this company is (by far) the best we’ve ever used. Kenny provided detailed information prior to the move outlining everything from price to move-in day expectations and tips. During moving, they assisted with some light packing and also stayed in constant communication on how they were going to transport our furniture in the most secure way possible. And, even after a very long day, they were still offering to help set up and arrange things at our new home right up to the very end. Super helpful team that is also affordable and careful, which is hard to find in movers. If you are looking for some moving help, don’t hesitate to call Kenny and his team. You won’t be disappointed. We will definitely be calling on them again for our next move!

Description of Work
Long Distance Relocation

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

12/18/2020

Andrew T.

The job went well, and we asked them to move some extra stuff around.

Description of Work
Relocation

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

12/16/2020

Jane M.

Kenny and his crew were right on time, friendly and efficient! We needed furniture moved around in our house. They were very careful and wanted to make sure everything was moved and placed as we needed it. Great experience!

Description of Work
Furniture Mover

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

12/10/2020

Jenna C.

The moving team was excellent, friendly, got to work immediately, provided their own supplies and knew what they were doing! We were very happy and impressed with the overall move and highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Relocation Services

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

12/01/2020

Larry H.

Excellent well done very professional and friendly

Description of Work
relocation

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

11/22/2020

Nita J.

My move went great. The movers were very informative and helpful.

Description of Work
Relocation

Work Completed On 11/22/2020

11/22/2020

Evan T.

It was a very looonng day but these guys showed up to show Out!!!!!!!!

Description of Work
Relocation

Work Completed On 11/22/2020

11/21/2020

Cheri K.

The guys are very professional and proficient

Description of Work
Relocation

Category delivery service